Thu, 13 August 2009 at 5:33 pm
Lady Gaga to Kanye West: I'm Gay!
- Lady Gaga tells Kanye West her show is going to stay gay.
- Khloe Kardashian makes excuses.
- Zac Efron bumps fists.
- Bar Refaeli poses for some candids.
- George Clooney shows his new girlfriend the ropes.
- Jon Hamm gets dicey with Jimmy Fallon.
- Mischa Barton is see through.
- Naomi Watts gets close to Woody Allen.
- Kevin Federline is packing it on.
- Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner talk New Moon.
- Paula Abdul is reportedly in talks to meet with America Ferrara and guest star on Ugly Betty.
- Celebrating the launch of the third collection of tokidoki for Onitsuka Tiger, ASICS America had young Hollywood clambering for the sneakers backstage at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards, on Sunday. Spotted in tokidoki for Onitsuka Tiger sneakers backstage were the Jonas Brothers, Jordana Brewster, Jordin Sparks, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed and Ashley Greene.
- Michael Douglas and his ex-wife Diandra released a statement yesterday announcing they’re “devastated” by son Cameron’s recent behavior. Cameron, accused of trying to sell a half-pound of crystal meth to a federal drug informant, is being held in a Manhattan Correctional Center after his girlfriend violated the terms of his house arrest by trying to smuggle him heroin in a toothbrush.
- The Hangover star Justin Bartha celebrated his birthday with girlfriend Ashley Olsen and her twin sister Mary-Kate, as well as MK’s beau Nate Lowman, at Strip House and the Jane Hotel the other night.
- Mad Men star Jon Hamm and his girlfriend of 11 years, Jennifer Westfeldt, are have no plans on tying the knot and would be happy to eventually “take the crown” from Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell as Hollywood’s longest dating and unmarried couple.
Like Just Jared on Facebook