Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner: Entertainment Weekly Cover Models!

Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner: Entertainment Weekly Cover Models!

Eclipse stars (and on-screen lovers) Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner take the latest cover of Entertainment Weekly, on stands TOMORROW. Here are some highlights from the interview:

Kristen on the tabloids always speculating: “It’s so absurd. I walk out of my trailer with my pants undone – and they think I’m pregnant? I mean, really?! (looks down at her stomach) They think I’m pregnant? Come on! (laughs) Like, dude, I don’t get it.

Robert Pattinson on his downsized role: “It was a stress-free job for three months. All the pressure was on Taylor.” (Eclipse focuses on the burgeoning relationship between Bella and Jacob.)

Taylor on bulking up for the role of the budding werewolf: “My body fat got so low that we actually needed to increase it a little bit. My trainer would be like, ‘Go have a huge milk shake just so I can get a thousand calories into your body.’”

Kristen on her relationship with Taylor: “We have that relationship. It’s lamely cute. I love that kid. I would do anything for him. I would kill for him, literally.”

Check out a video from the cover shoot at EW.com.

taylor lautner kristen stewart entertainment weekly cover 00
taylor lautner kristen stewart entertainment weekly cover 01
taylor lautner kristen stewart entertainment weekly cover 02

Photos: Ben Watts/EW
Posted to: Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Twilight

Getty

she is not pretty
I dont get it

ahhh love them both!

Hey idiot, you mean NEW MOON focuses on the burgeoning relationship between Bella and Jacob, not ECLIPSE.

@eli: your dumb i bet you have no room to talk!

they both look sexy!

Love Kris and Taylor!!!

Yeah um Jcob and bella were never lovers….all along he wanted her daughter, lol

@eli read the book and if u aren’t mentally challenged, you will get it!

Bella and Jacobs never become lovers in the book or onscreen . Get it right Jared

Yeah, Bella and Jacob were never on- screen lovers.
and its funny how Kristen calls him a kid, that for sure like a brother and sister relationship. It will never be like Edward and Bella and Robsten’s love for each other.

Twilighting @ 08/13/2009 at 10:39 pm

I love that cover! I think it shows the Bella/ Jacob relationship well.

this girl is a train wreck. My opinion, she ruined the movie…she’s such a dud.

ugh…this is issue is going straight into the trash.

Well firstly, it’s New Moon that’s coming out (and shows the burgeoning relationship between Bella and Jacob), not Eclipse. But even then, I think Jane needs to cool it. It’s called a mistake. Hint: You’ve made some too, probably.

But secondly, Bella and Jacob may never become lovers in the sense of intimacy, but what I got from reading it, was that there was a period of time when Bella considered herself in love with Jacob. She did love him in a way that was not purely platonic, while Edward was gone. Of course later on in the series, she realizes that she just loves Edward more and blah blah blah with the whole “eclipse” metaphor.

It’s easy to call people “idiots” and tell them to “get it right” when you’re not the one running the site and managing the stories for other people’s entertainment, so chill.

Kstewart is freaking beautiful. I love her and Taylors relationship, very siblingly cute

Hey dumbazz’z they were only ever best friends in all the books..her on screen lova was EDWARD..get it right..and its New Moon..not Eclipse.,,and Kstew is stunning in these pics.

she is soooo not pretty

Twifanatic Amanda @ 08/13/2009 at 11:26 pm

Adorable. Both of them.

@ellie:

lets not get nasty. especially when the comment was about K’s looks. frankly I don’t think she’s so super hot. not as much as the hype plays it. she’s not ugly, she’s just not Miss Universe to me. maybe if she made more of a effort to not always look like she rolled out of bed and needs a shower

Kristen Stewart is f’n stunning- how could you possibly think she’s not beautiful in these pics (click on my name link :) )

i love it that she addressed the pregnancy rumors. she had the same reaction as i did.

and hm, whether she’s pretty or not is a matter of TASTE. why waste time discussing something you now it’s likely to turn into a fight?

i think she’s pretty. i’m not gonna dish on who doesnt think the same. i dont think john meyer is good looking and obviously a lot of people do.

I am so glad that Summit didn’t get another actor for Jacob after Twilight. I can’t believe they even considered it. Thankfully, according to this article, Kristen stood up for him and wanted him to stay as Jacob.

HEY! she is so pretty dnt be jealous!!

i’m thinking of Kris&Rob~~not Taylor= =!

this is sucks without rob

Melissa Andrade @ 08/14/2009 at 1:04 am

OMG!! Too much photoshop brush used!!

kstew is gorgeous @ 08/14/2009 at 1:19 am

how can ppl keep criticizing how kstew looks. in twilight movie and new moon trailer, i think she looks really pretty. sure she can look pretty normal when she doesn’t care, but so can alot of other actresses. she also has a really good sense of humour, which is probably the reason why rpat likes hanging out with her.

i love them both
team jacob=]

KristenRULES!! @ 08/14/2009 at 1:42 am

HOT

sweetness @ 08/14/2009 at 1:46 am

why would they need to photoshop those two…they’re both in their teens.
they make a good pair AND yes everybody who has read all the books know she and Jacob don’t end up together but they do form a bond and in Eclipse she does respond to his one kiss. Jacob loves her. it’s unrequited.

Can some one please explain what all this twilight hype is all about? I seriously dont get any of it.

Ugly cover. No chemistry here.

I think Kristen has way more chemistry with Taylor than with Robert…. and it is good to see her actually look feminine and tidy in these pics.

Taylor will never make it after this movies stop.

Kristen will, but she´s crazy as hell.

Wait, can someone clarify this for me? I thought Bella only loved EDWARD????? (like it should be) How are they on-screen lovers? JJ, before you type, check your facts!

@eli:

I agree.
But Taylor Lautner is gorgeous :)

babe_luv_ya @ 08/14/2009 at 6:38 am

Where’s Rob??? Where is he ??? WTF ???? I’m definitely not buying it.

Junglecat @ 08/14/2009 at 6:51 am

@babe_luv_ya:

come on. it’s not ALL about rob ! you get enough rob in twilight, eclipse and breaking dawn …

I’m sick of this kid already. If this is how it’s gonna be I’ll stay home. Can’t sit through a whole movie with his annoying voice and ugly mug. Kristen looks beautiful.

Kristen looks gorgeous

@ally:

I agree with you, she is very beautiful, but I don’t think she did the character any justice. Sorry but I’m a fan of the books and after seeing the movie I was disappointed.

on screen lovers? i swear if they kiss or anything in new moon its going to riun the series becuz thats supposed to happen in eclipse and jared they are not ever on screen lovers

I hate Taylor Lautner, why won’t he shut up. Nobody cares what he has to say, Iv’e watched all the recent interview with the Twilight cast and I seriously can’t sit through another ten minutes of him explaining how he got all “buff”. WE GET IT, you ate alot of protein, and your chest exploded. IT IS UGLEEEY! Rob come back NOW! TEAM EDWARD, because Jacob doesn’t sparkle!

Kristen looks gorgeous but I have no interest and won’t buy this one without Robert Pattinson. They should have included Rob on the cover. So sick of Taylor and his interviews of buffing up…bla bla bla, worked so hard bla bla. Not a fan of the Disney-every-word-is-rehearsed-star.

@lisa: well she kind of love jacob too. but not in the same way she loves edward. so i don’t know… i hope they won’t let bella fall in love with jacob… btw, it’s new moon, right? not eclipse!

both are ugly and lame. Taylor has such a girly voice and Kristen looks like shes mad and confused all the time

babyweyll @ 08/14/2009 at 1:47 pm

what?shes not pretty??OMG! i think she’s stunning!and Taylor handsome!!

Kristen and Rob not Taylor!!!!!!!!!! TEAM EDWARD!

Seriously people, they are playing characters. Why get so defensive over this stupid Team Edward/Jacob crap. You all KNOW how the freakin’ outcome of the books anyways so why get upset that Jacob/Taylor features more than Robert in ONE film? Sheesh.

she’s fugs as always
she has her typical “im messed up” look
i really dont doubt that she does some drugs, idk about coke but she looks like a pill popper and a drunk

#1fanfordh @ 08/14/2009 at 5:44 pm

Seriously guys!If you don’t like Kristen or Taylor keep it to yourself.Nobody cares about your judgement and criticism.

I think Kristen is ordinary but nice.That’s why she’s great because she’s not trying to be someone else just because her life has changed.She’s down to earth and that’s pretty impressive.

Taylor is really cute!He’s not as hot as Robert but he has what it takes to be popular around girls.

TwilightGirl @ 08/14/2009 at 6:00 pm

She’s is so pretty! I think she’s perfect as Bella ( you got your opinions I got mines)
she is sexy, cute, and an amazing actress ;)

but yeah.. I’m thinking about Kris & Rob aka Robsten…. Taylor got selena (oh right they’re not together anymore) LOL
Robsten♥

@Jane:

thats EXACTLY what i was thinking lol

kristen’s pretty lame but wt she said about taylor was so….AWWWWW

ok kristen stewart is unbelievably gorgeouss. not fair! like look at her face people! she has such a pretty complexion and eyes.. not only is she beautiful but shes so down to earth and isnt some fake annoying peppy celebrity. shes not afriad to be herself.. so everyone stop hating
love you krissss!

Eli u have problems Kristen is goregous. And Jane it basicly is Eclipse that really staryts their relationship if you read the book you’ll understand. In New Moon their friendship gets stronger. I like Rob Pattinson better he is a little hotter.

taylor’s better then robbert!!!! go team jacob!!!!! bella and jacob is better

TAYLOR YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST WOLF OF THE WORLD, I WAS ANOTHER DAY TO SLEEPING OF A FRIEND AND SAW THE MOVIE TWILIGHT THE UNA AND TWO… VERY VERY VERY GOOD!!!! And NOW IN CINEMAS I AM GOING TO SEE ECLIPCE!!
KISSES TAY I LOVE YOU

Taylor Laytner is SEXY!!!!!!!!