Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner: Entertainment Weekly Cover Models!

Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner: Entertainment Weekly Cover Models!

Eclipse stars (and on-screen lovers) Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner take the latest cover of Entertainment Weekly, on stands TOMORROW. Here are some highlights from the interview:

Kristen on the tabloids always speculating: “It’s so absurd. I walk out of my trailer with my pants undone – and they think I’m pregnant? I mean, really?! (looks down at her stomach) They think I’m pregnant? Come on! (laughs) Like, dude, I don’t get it.

Robert Pattinson on his downsized role: “It was a stress-free job for three months. All the pressure was on Taylor.” (Eclipse focuses on the burgeoning relationship between Bella and Jacob.)

Taylor on bulking up for the role of the budding werewolf: “My body fat got so low that we actually needed to increase it a little bit. My trainer would be like, ‘Go have a huge milk shake just so I can get a thousand calories into your body.’”

Kristen on her relationship with Taylor: “We have that relationship. It’s lamely cute. I love that kid. I would do anything for him. I would kill for him, literally.”

Check out a video from the cover shoot at EW.com.

taylor lautner kristen stewart entertainment weekly cover 00
taylor lautner kristen stewart entertainment weekly cover 01
taylor lautner kristen stewart entertainment weekly cover 02

Photos: Ben Watts/EW
Posted to: Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Twilight

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

this is sucks without rob

Melissa Andrade @ 08/14/2009 at 1:04 am

OMG!! Too much photoshop brush used!!

kstew is gorgeous @ 08/14/2009 at 1:19 am

how can ppl keep criticizing how kstew looks. in twilight movie and new moon trailer, i think she looks really pretty. sure she can look pretty normal when she doesn’t care, but so can alot of other actresses. she also has a really good sense of humour, which is probably the reason why rpat likes hanging out with her.

i love them both
team jacob=]

KristenRULES!! @ 08/14/2009 at 1:42 am

HOT

sweetness @ 08/14/2009 at 1:46 am

why would they need to photoshop those two…they’re both in their teens.
they make a good pair AND yes everybody who has read all the books know she and Jacob don’t end up together but they do form a bond and in Eclipse she does respond to his one kiss. Jacob loves her. it’s unrequited.

Can some one please explain what all this twilight hype is all about? I seriously dont get any of it.

Ugly cover. No chemistry here.

I think Kristen has way more chemistry with Taylor than with Robert…. and it is good to see her actually look feminine and tidy in these pics.

Taylor will never make it after this movies stop.

Kristen will, but she´s crazy as hell.

Wait, can someone clarify this for me? I thought Bella only loved EDWARD????? (like it should be) How are they on-screen lovers? JJ, before you type, check your facts!

@eli:

I agree.
But Taylor Lautner is gorgeous :)

babe_luv_ya @ 08/14/2009 at 6:38 am

Where’s Rob??? Where is he ??? WTF ???? I’m definitely not buying it.

Junglecat @ 08/14/2009 at 6:51 am

@babe_luv_ya:

come on. it’s not ALL about rob ! you get enough rob in twilight, eclipse and breaking dawn …

I’m sick of this kid already. If this is how it’s gonna be I’ll stay home. Can’t sit through a whole movie with his annoying voice and ugly mug. Kristen looks beautiful.

Kristen looks gorgeous

@ally:

I agree with you, she is very beautiful, but I don’t think she did the character any justice. Sorry but I’m a fan of the books and after seeing the movie I was disappointed.

on screen lovers? i swear if they kiss or anything in new moon its going to riun the series becuz thats supposed to happen in eclipse and jared they are not ever on screen lovers

I hate Taylor Lautner, why won’t he shut up. Nobody cares what he has to say, Iv’e watched all the recent interview with the Twilight cast and I seriously can’t sit through another ten minutes of him explaining how he got all “buff”. WE GET IT, you ate alot of protein, and your chest exploded. IT IS UGLEEEY! Rob come back NOW! TEAM EDWARD, because Jacob doesn’t sparkle!

Kristen looks gorgeous but I have no interest and won’t buy this one without Robert Pattinson. They should have included Rob on the cover. So sick of Taylor and his interviews of buffing up…bla bla bla, worked so hard bla bla. Not a fan of the Disney-every-word-is-rehearsed-star.

@lisa: well she kind of love jacob too. but not in the same way she loves edward. so i don’t know… i hope they won’t let bella fall in love with jacob… btw, it’s new moon, right? not eclipse!

both are ugly and lame. Taylor has such a girly voice and Kristen looks like shes mad and confused all the time

babyweyll @ 08/14/2009 at 1:47 pm

what?shes not pretty??OMG! i think she’s stunning!and Taylor handsome!!

Kristen and Rob not Taylor!!!!!!!!!! TEAM EDWARD!

Seriously people, they are playing characters. Why get so defensive over this stupid Team Edward/Jacob crap. You all KNOW how the freakin’ outcome of the books anyways so why get upset that Jacob/Taylor features more than Robert in ONE film? Sheesh.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All