Fri, 14 August 2009 at 2:20 pm
Trace Cyrus to the Jonas Brothers: You're Fake!
- Trace Cyrus, aka Miley‘s half-brother, calls the Jonas Brothers ‘fake.’
- LaToya Jackson‘s dancing dreams have been put on hold.
- Ashley Tisdale wants you to design her Twitter.
- Christina Ricci wears short shorts.
- Heidi and Spencer pose with their Playboy cover, again.
- Brad Pitt outs George Clooney.
- Matthew Perry goes for a jog.
- Chloe and Kourtney Kardashian visit BET.
- Jon and Kate Gosselin have their own protectors.
- Harrison Ford ignores Helen Hunt.
- Mariah Carey has pushed back the release date of her new album to Sept 29 and canceled her Today” show concert this morning (Miley Cyrus replaced her). The sudden change in plans follows word that Mariah also pulled out of the MTV VMAs, a taping of VH1’s “Storytellers” and even her own Walk of Fame ceremony.
- Jessica Simpson was really photographed dressed in full geisha regalia in Tokyo for her new reality series, The Price of Beauty.
- Ladies’ man Zach Braff allowed his female companion to pick up the tab after a night of drinking at the Jane Hotel.
- Oprah Winfrey was spotted catching the Wicked musical on Broadway with a bunch of gal pals.
Like Just Jared on Facebook