Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Miku Sushi Date Night!

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Miku Sushi Date Night!

The cast of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse grabs food and drinks at Miku Sushi in Vancouver, Canada on Friday night (August 14).

Pictured: Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, Elizabeth Reaser, and newbies Xavier Samuel and Bryce Dallas Howard.

Catalina Sandino Moreno and Jack Huston recently joined the cast but so far, no sightings. Also pictured below is a solo Xavier strolling along with a coffee in hand.

FYI: Taylor is wearing PF Flyers “Albins” sneakers.
15+ pictures inside of the Eclipse cast’s sushi night…

robert pattinson kristen stewart miko sushi 01

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

I don’t give a rats behind about “Robsten” I’m sure the conversation is going to go straight to them. I want Rachelle back!!!!!!!! Boo!!

niice :)

im so excited for eclipse!!! :)

Does anyone know where exactly in Vancouver can I find all of those stars+ Vanessa and Zac?

It should have been titled “Eclipse Cast Date Night” or something other than “Robert and Kristen”. It just adds fuel to the ‘Robsten” obsessed fire.

Other than that, it’s nice to see them all out together.

No offence but Kristen looks like a dude. I think she can be a pretty girl and dressing up laid back is cool, but dressing like a dude isn’t.

you’d think the paps’ fancy cameras would get pics w/out the ‘red eyes’.

Xavier Samuel is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!
omg

They’re with the WHOLE CAST. It’s not a Rob/Kristen date night.

u make it seem like its a date with only both of them

babe_luv_ya @ 08/15/2009 at 2:53 am

FINALLY!!!!
I love me some Rob Pattinson :)

C’mon…
where the rest of the pics?

I want to see one of Kristen and Rob!

i know you have this!

please… be nice! and post it!

not the entire cast…where is Jackson?

Yet another misleading title at Just Jared. How shocking.

Yawn… can’t wait for the twilight “saga” to end so these people can go back to being ugly z-listers nobody gives a rats about.

I see all the cast there,but you have as headline that R/K were there,as a date.You’re ridiculous.Drop dead!

I don’t know why this says it is a robert and kristen date b/c like half the cast is there with them…this is all so stupid and crazy, I am getting very tired of misleads and lies!

WHAT IS BRYCE DALLAS HOWARD WEARING????

Just jared you can sell your crappy photos at the tabloids.Both belong to the toilet.Do you think we’re brainless and you put a title like that?Shame!

Rob is so cute lol

I don’t see a date there.Actually i see the whole cast.Are they all dating each other?They’re not a hippie community.So,go to hell with your rubbish articles.You’re at the level of L&S and OK.Trash.

I see Rpattz with Elisabeth Reaser and Kristen with Nikki Reed.I don’t see a date there.

Okay, 1st of all: you twilight FREAKS need to back off with the hate comments about Jared. The whole reason why he even put such a headline is to get your attention. Apparently, it worked! Don’t get all worked up over nothing! 2nd, who gives a crap whether you like Rob & Kristen together. It’s all publicity. Y’all need to get a reality check because THERE IS NO BELLA & EDWARD! So stop imagining Rob & Kristen together! Sick of you TWI-FREAKS!!!

I’m soooo tired of hearing about Robsten! It was a cast dinner and not a freaken date. N E who, is it me or is Kristen dressing like Rob now? Eww

i was there at the same day!!LOL

miserymee @ 08/15/2009 at 3:47 am

maybe rob dating elizabeth reaser… hihi…he likes older women.. doncha think so

Mythical Creature @ 08/15/2009 at 3:54 am

Well, I still like the whole thing. I liked it before it ever got popular and anyone heard about it and I will probably like it long after everyone forgets about it. When you like something you like it. As for the actors and actresses, I just hope they keep true to the book. True to the original. I won’t like it if it starts buying into the hype and changes from what it originally was. There is a reason it was so delicious to start with, and they need to stick to the time honored original…

Robsten a “im too cool for school attitude” total turnoff….besides he is not good looking….barf!

I think all this “Robsten” stuff everywhere is going to make me sick of New Moon before it comes out, let alone Eclipse.

Yep, Kristen seems to be dressing like Rob.. pretty soon they will morph into one person. ;) Hopefully they will change KS hair when they start filming.

robert pattinson is chewing 5 gum. haha, i adore that stuff (:

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! finally! i have been waiting forevr to hear some news about the cast up in VC!!!!! ugh! ugh! i want more pix esp of R & K!!!!!!!!! ah!!!!!!!! anyone wanna take a roadtrip to VC with me???

i like seeing all the Cast together as it makes it closer to Filming My Fave book and I love Edward and bella

kristen is gorgeous but dressing like Rob is no,no,no

hate what BDH is wearing

have u guys notices that rob is wearing th same shirt he was wearing when he was licking Ana kendric cheecks its funny luv rob

tawi-tawi @ 08/15/2009 at 6:06 am

come on! this is ridiculous to call every lunch or dinner cast members have – a date!!! disgusting!
JJ is turning into a shameless gossip site, like National Inquirer or perez.

Hardly a Rob and Kristen date night. They are with tons of people.

love all the cast especially Rob and Kristen…they’re both great actors and amazing people!!!! like Kristen’s hat and Rob’s red t-shirt!! XD

‘rob and kristen were not even in one photo together, how can this be a date? :P

@kelly: You’re a freak,dude!Now,stfu and go to hell!

That Javier guy looks delicious! And i think Nikkie wears Kristen’s shoes.

@Alison: If this robsten stuff is making you sick.why are you commenting at this thread?Just ignore it.

Kristen is dressing like Rob! LMAO!! they are soo dating ;) next thing Rob will be wearing his t-shirt knoted like Kristen xD but anyway umm yeh i think they might have a giant orgy or something if its a date! stop misleading the Robsten Fans Jared….they might kill you xD

I am sure that Kristen and Rob are tired of Robsten also! Why is Kristen wearing a hat that I have seen on Rob. She is so beautiful! Why does she try to hide it!

I —- 2nd that!!!

What they look like in their free time doesn’t matter to them, and how normal is that people?

JJ has really gone down hill. He started to blatenly lie and mislead in the headlines. How can he say Rob and Kristen are on a date when the entire cast is with them? His disgusting that Jared has stooped this low for hits.

i want nikki reed off the set!!!!!!!!!!

What a stupid headline. It’s hardly date night. It’s the whole cast.

Is it me or withe her new haircut and what she is wearing . . .do they look like they be related?

Tuca- brazil @ 08/15/2009 at 11:10 am

I love rob! Im excitade for eclipse!
ps: i don’t like kristen! =)

ugly *****

Them dating is actually very good. If they break up, then things will get very awkward on the Twilight set, they won’t be able to act together, they might not even be able to be in the same room together, the movie’s will suck, and they all will be forgotten and out of our lives. Oh, glory days!!

Dayna mills @ 08/15/2009 at 12:23 pm

Why is it called Robert and Kristen out on date when the rest of the cast was there? Seem like it was just a simple cast pary.

angry t.luater fan. @ 08/15/2009 at 12:29 pm

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME FREAKING SICK!
I swear, first I see those freaking pictures
of taylor where you probably embarrassed
him for days and now i see you trying to make
it out like these two are on a freaking date! di
you people have no shame at all? filthy free
loaders.

I agree, it should be Twilight Saga Cast Night Out. So far a Kristen dressing like a guy, I think she is just trying to hide or blend in.

@blue: @ev: totally agree!@keren: i was wondering the same lol

wtf is bryce wearing? FAT COW!! and some pics are funny, in one it looks like someone is picking ashley’s nose and in other it looks like xavier is laughing at something kellan is telling to ashley while she drinks something

Blue – You’re a moron. Thank you that is all.

RobstenLIVES!! @ 08/15/2009 at 1:56 pm

im looking forward to seeing more Robsten sightings like on the New Moon filming

In the picture where Rob is shown wearing his beanie, you can see someone next to him wearing a jean jacket. Could this be Kristen? Also, does anyone have a link to a picture of Rob wearing the beanie that Kristen is wearing?

@bella:

OMG I was just thinking the same thing! I was looking at a mag the other day and I was thinking Rob and Kristen look like they could be sis and bro and it totally grossed me out.

rob’s eyes are creepy.
O__o

Kristen Stewart is ugly

robert is hottttttt

Bryce’s hair color is very pretty

I do not know why they are calling this a rob/ kris date night b/c the whole eclipse cast was there with them! This happens with half of the “date” stories…they call it a rob/ kris date but there are always other plp with them! Could we just except a close friendship!

Ok, those pants that Bryce Dallace Howard is wearing..

Not going to win her any friends. May seem shallow, but don’t give new co-workers anything to talk (laugh) about!!!

OK…you morons all need to STFU, kristen isnt “dressing like rob” kristen dresses like kristen, shes always rocked the t-shirt jeans look and shes had that jean jacket all her friggin life!!As for the beanie i wear one too …so i suppose i dress like rob too huh? What stupid @$$ comments!! As for you jared -change the headline- makes you look like an idiot when theres literally 2 measly pics of rob and kristen and both dont even feature them together!In any case it shoulda been a xavier samuel thread.

I HAD DINNER AT THE JADE HOUSE IN SOUTH CAROLINA WITH MY SON ; DAUGHTER ;LIL NEPHEW &HUSBAND!!WHERES MY PHOTOS DON’T ANY ONE CARE ???? COME ON PEOPLE PLEASE LET THEM BE !WHO CARES WHERE THEY HAVE MEALS OR GRAB LUNCH I MEAN SERIOUSLY !! THATS LIKE OH THIS STAR OR THAT STAR HAD A BABY !HEY I HAD 3 BABIES AND I DIDNT MAKE THE PAPER MY BABAIES WERE JUST AS IMPORTANT TO ME !!!

people look at taylor launter is he with that chick ahahah that is funny hahahah or is he checking her out me : )

I’m soooo tired of hearing about Robsten! It was a cast dinner and not a freaken date. [2...]

What is so hot about xavier samuel looks like an ordinary looking guy to me. nothing in him that makes me melt or drool. He’s no hottie to me. Rob, taylor, jackson & Peter facinelli are better looking than this xavier dude. Let’s see how well he can act as an vampire out to get bella. Cam who played james in twilight is a much hotter and better choice of a vampire vilian. To bad his character got killed. It would of been cool to have him back in eclipse.

well once again summit steps in to ruin a perfect cast dinner by having kristen come with taylor and robert with elizabeth reaser. when they have very few people going to the box office for this movie they will have no one to blame but themselves by keeping rob and kristen apart . i wouldn’t dress up either like her when someone is pulling my strings twilight saga is about edward and bella even if jacob was in the middle of new moon feelings striring it was still all about the love of edward and bella she goes to get him in italy they should have done photo shoots with the three of them as well as the jacob and bella and then edward and bella as weel from italy summit is only fueling the fire of twilight fans by being mean to rob and kristen let them be all us fans are behind them and this is what we were waiting for maybe you can shed somelite on this to summit cause they are not listening to the fans and shoving taylor at us is only pushing us away

what’s with the misleading title? they weren’t the only ones there. and it wasn’t a ‘date’ it was a pre-filming party

kristen looks like she is wearing one or rob’s hats……….

kristen and rob are dressing exactly like each other and addicted krissten can’t throw away that damn cigarette.
i hate it when kris acts like guys:wearin’ rob’s stuff ;)
i think kris really needs a stylist,shame on her.

Robsten is the cutest little couple nowadays, but they should not get married when Bella and Edward get married, sometimes I fear it, because they are too young and mariage does not work out usually then. Kristen is still a teenager, and Rob is a british youngster too much willing yet to have fun. Mariage is for people nearing the 30 years old.

OMG!!!
Kellan Lutz! :O

The title of this is stupid because it is not centered around k-stew R.patz. Anyways I seriously want to give k-stew a makeover. She should like a teenage girl not an old man. other than that I can’t wait for Eclipse.

that Xavier is so hot too

Mari Cullen @ 08/16/2009 at 6:49 pm

WHY ROBERT AND KRISTEN SUSHI DATE?? THEY’RE NOT ALONE!!! THE DINNER WAS WITH ALL THE CAST OR ALMOST ALL THE CAST…
BE SERIOUS!! I DONT SEE A DATE!! ROBSTEN DOESN’T EXIST!! STOP IT!!! I’M SOOO TIRED TO REED ABOUT IT!!!

Bryce is actually curvy. Wow. I thought she was some skinny twat.

Hey sexy! (kristen not rob)

ROB AND KRISTEN KISSING??? WHICH PICTURE? THE REALLY FUZZY DARK ONE WHERE YOU SEE HIM LEANING IN AND NOTHING MORE?? HAVE YOU EVE TRIED TALKING TO SOMEBODY RIGHT NEXT TO YOU AT A CONCERT?? YOU HAVE TO YELL IN THEIR EAR CANAL!!! SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE JUST DID SOME HEAVY ROAD WORK….ALL SWEATY, GREASY HAIR, AND THAT T-**** LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING SHE DUG OUT OF THE BOTTOM OF HER DAD’S HAMPER. SHE CAN LOOK SO HOT WHEN SHE DRESSES UP AND TRIES A LITTLE. OR IS THIS HER WAY OF BLENDING I AND HOPEFULLY WON’T BE NOTICED??? SHE WENT WAY TOO FAR THE OTHER WAY. AND THE BEER?? IS DRINKING AGE 19 IN CANADA?? WELL, AT LEAST IF THEY DO KISS…..THEY BOTH TASTE LIKE AN OLD DIRTY ASHTRAY!!! A PERFECT MATCH, THEY ARE. I SUSPECT THEY WILL BE GETTING ENGAGED WHEN ECLIPSE COMES OUT…..JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIE. SHE IS ONLY 19……OF COURSE THEY ARE “HOOKING UP”! THAT’S WHAT TEENAGERS AND TWENTY SOMETHINGS DO.

Uhmm….its about the entire crew that celebrated there….I’d gotten a little curious if Robert and Kirsten had patched up. Its certainly not a date of these two dude! Your title tricks us lol

Kristens hair looks absolutely disgusting. I know it’s for a role, so good on her for committing to it. But wow, I’m gagging just thinking about how greasy it looks. Hopefully the runaways will be done soon and she can get that mess off her head.

rpat_wamprella @ 10/19/2009 at 4:25 am

Robert, I’m ur biggest fun!!! I love uu <3<3<3 I want to see you

Thank you for enriching the On the net world with this post!

“Nice post! GA can also be my greatest incomes. Nonetheless, it is not a much.with thanks !?!! extremely helpful put up!”