Charlize Theron Chases Her Canines

Charlize Theron Chases Her Canines

Charlize Theron takes advantage of the beautiful Southern California day by walking her dogs on a Malibu beach on Sunday (August 16).

The 34-year-old actress revealed in an interview with Vogue magazine that, “I just know I’m going to have five boys.” She and longtime boyfriend Stuart Townsend have been dating for nine years.

Charlize wouldn’t say how she feels about playing strong women, “But I know how I feel about facing my own weaknesses, and playing into my weaknesses and finding that within my characters. My weaknesses are way more interesting to me than my strengths.”

10+ pictures inside of Charlize Theron chasing her canines…

charlize theron chases her canines 01

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

too pretty. :)

That’s what I call a BEAUTIFUL woman!!
I hope that her man realise how luky he is to have a beautiful and wise woman…

@34?

I trust her!
What about Angelina Jolie?
Sorry but, she looks more older that her age.

Are you serious? You must have a seriously f**** up perception of age if you think THAT is how a 44 year old looks!!!Ageism is never flattering my friend!

Such a stunning, talented and classy woman, beautiful candids.

Chop Chop then Charlize…those pregnancies won’t happen overnight! oh unless you’re a Hollywood starlet and then you can buy your babies form a poor woman.

something is off with her proportions. Her head is too small or her shoulders are really broad. Or is her neck to big in proportion to her head?

len i agree @ 08/17/2009 at 9:10 am

i never noticed that b4 shes’ weird looking, shes not so perfect

she looks old @ 08/17/2009 at 9:11 am

grandma old yuck

Giuliana Rancic @ 08/17/2009 at 9:13 am

Giuliana Rancic she;’s another ***** that looks a whooooooooole lot older than 35, she really looks OLD

if she wants 5 kids than she better hurry up cuz after 35 it will be difficult to do it naturally.

5 boys..maybe if she adopts

she is 35 years old and unless she has triplets or something probably not going to happem

She is beautiful, and it’s NATURAL beauty, not looking like some clown with a ton of makeup and plastic surgery. Hollywood needs to learn a thing or two from Charlize….

Realme2008 @ 08/17/2009 at 2:38 pm

I love Charlize. Not only is she stunning and just breath takingly gorgeous in general. She very intelligent, and speaks well. She’s a great role model for women and young girls!

i agree @13, i don’t know why we don’t see her alot on here, she is the entire package, they keep that phony,non talented, dumb chin aniston in the news, (she pays a lot for it) but real actresses with talent, like Charlize,Reese w.,Renee z,., Nicole k., kate winslet, and a few others. are left out, because they refuse to play the pr. game. the viewing public knows better.

Oh look at the lonely ugly losers without life or should i say 1 troll using different names ??? so funny bwahahhahahaha
Young Charlize looks terrific as usual, naturally beautiful, stunning face, rocking body, talented, down to earth , decent, some media whores should take some notes from this class act .

what with morons? @ 08/17/2009 at 11:17 pm

She just had 34, so correction she is not 35, plus she has a lot of sense of humour it is called ” sense of humour” that deosn’t mean she will have excately 5, geez some idiot just can’t get it, she will certainly have babies she still young, but she said 5 playing on humour..but with who are we talking teenage kids?

To the same idiot troll using different names, repeating himself on age and talking to himself… dude you are dumb,ridiclous and so sad at the same time, girl looks fine ,she is young, and her body is well propotioned, she is one of the most beautiful actress/producer/model in hollywood.
Now YOU in the other hand how do you look like? that must be hard being ugly huh no need to blame beautiful people because of your own ugliness , there is always help.

Thanks jared for the pictures, it always refreshing to see this talented actress, she is so rare, that change us from the usual media hos.

It’s also nice to see a famous star like her taking the**** of her dogs lol, that shows the simplicity of the women, she is real, simple, low key, that what i even like more in her.

I have seen her in real life. I was blown away by her looks and her personality. Who ever said “hollywood could learn a thing or two” is so right. Natural and fabulous and real.. everyone else almost makes me sick compared to her as a whole package..her shoulders are broad.. but i like that .. her legs are very long but who cares..she is just damn fantastic.. not afraid to get her hands dirty gardening.. i would be her friend any day~!!!she is my type of person..can be friends with males and females and loves animals.. ~!

me, just me @ 08/18/2009 at 5:02 pm

I have never ever seen anybody so elegant and classy holding dog poop in the hand. NOBODY can be this beautiful holding poop in a bag in there hands. Only charlize can do that.

:) love her!

Five boys!? Well, I hope that she is going to have them soon.

Beautiful as always!

I love the small dogs in the picture, they are so cute.

The dog training was great, loved the film.

love the dog names and on the beach, so adorable

I wonder where is she? Why she didn’t attent The Road premiere in Italy?

Didn’t she date Stephan Jenkins? She is model perfect.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All