Jude Law's Samantha Burke: I'm No Gold Digger

Jude Law's Samantha Burke: I'm No Gold Digger

Jude Law signs some autographs as he leaves the Wyndham Theatre after his performance in Hamlet in London, England on Tuesday (August 18).

Samantha Burke, now seven months pregnant as mother of Jude Law‘s fourth child, took to her blog to defend herself from allegations she is after his money. “I can’t tell you how far from a gold-digger I am. I’ve never dated a rich man in my life. I’ve always wondered how girl friends of mine could even ask their boyfriends to buy them clothes.”

Burke‘s spokesperson has said, “Jude has been responsive and supportive through the relationship and pregnancy and he will remain so as a father once baby Sophia is born.”

10+ pictures inside of Jude Law‘s Samantha Burke: I’m no gold-digger…

jude law samantha burke im no gold digger 01
jude law samantha burke im no gold digger 11
jude law samantha burke im no gold digger 12

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Jude Law, Samantha Burke

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
victoria #1 @ 08/19/2009 at 10:24 am

Where have I heard THAT line before? Oh, yeah !!!!! Gold-digger, sluty Hailey Glassman, who had her big fat smoking Marlboro nicotine claws in Jonny-douche-bag Gosselin, faster than you can say, ” Finance me, please, I LUUUUVVVVVVEEEEE YYYOOOOOUUU!

They ALL say that. Give her until the baby is born. Then she will scream, ” SHOW ME THE MONEY. “!!!!!!!!

victoria #1 @ 08/19/2009 at 10:24 am

victoria #1 @ 08/19/2009 at 10:24 am

No she hasn’t dated a rich man, she just slept with one until the condom broke so she could have a little golden goose. I know that area of Pensacola where she is from. She’s common as dirty drawers.

yeah, right. No gold digger…
This lady has written gold digger all over her. He is such an idiot to play her game, such an idiot to have gotten involved with her in the first place. Poor rich baby. Father an idiot and the mother a gold digger!

victoria #1 @ 08/19/2009 at 10:27 am

Good grief, what happened? My computer disconnected and re-connected, and this happened. I ‘am absolutely sorry guys. Sorry about the duplications. Victoria.

victoria #1 @ 08/19/2009 at 10:27 am

victoria #1 @ 08/19/2009 at 10:28 am

LOL. I GIVE UP. I’M OUT OF HERE.

Of course she’s a gold digger! She’ll be getting ker-ching ker-ching now she’s having Jude’s baby.

Who is Samantha Burke?

SAMANTHA WHAT????? BORING

yeah, keep on saying that honey. we all know the truth you gold digger.

“Jude Law’s Samantha Burke”really??
you should write ”
“girl (no one knows who is she) who is pregnant with Jude Law”

Aww, leave Samantha Burke alone. She’s probably going through enough stresses though her pregnancy, especially with Jude Law, of all people. WHAT MONEY CAN HE BRING HER? I AM SURE SHE CAN SNAG A BILLIONAIRE IF SHE WANTED TO. She seems like an honest woman. I am sure their baby will turn out magnificently gorgeous! Stop with the hating. Now, Jude…. keep your **** inside your pants, boy! Cause that’s really all you’re acting like… a boy. Grow up and be a man.

golddiggeryoubet @ 08/19/2009 at 11:30 am

She will get roughly $120,000 to $150,000 a year for support and will adjust annually for inflation until the child is at least 18. Not bad for a few month worth of sleeping with Jude Law. Besides the baby is going to be beautiful with Jude’s eyes, etc.

To #14 – Samantha Burke is not underage and is no less responsible for the pregnancy as Jude Law. They were not in a relationship, it is reported that it lasted for just a couple of nights so yes, I would certainly classify her as a gold-digger. I have no doubt that she would have terminated the pregnancy if she didn’t have a rich man to support her and the child for the next 18 years.

I agree that he should never have put himself in this situation and will pay the price, both financially and also in his relationship with his other children who are undoubtedly very shocked.

I also hope that he will insist upon a DNA blood test after the birth. The British tabloids are claiming that she took intimate pics of him during their “meetings” and this is the reason that they have backed down on the blood test.

He is a fool but she is a nasty golddigger who has lucked out on the lottery.

Meh, don’t care about this. But I can’t get over how ugly he looks. He used to be so pretty!

“I’ve never dated a rich man in my life.” — Samantha Burke

This is TRUE! You’ve never gone out on a date or dated Jude Law (or anyone else who is famous) extensively or even for 6 months. You met up with him for a couple days in a hotel for sex. He doesn’t like you. He certainly doesn’t love you. He doesn’t KNOW you. He only wanted to bang you.

You didn’t know him either, you only knew and recognized him from the movies. He used you and then discarded you. So you’re right, you’ve never dated a rich man in your life.

Number 14 are you Samantha Burke?
Nobody has ever written such a positive statement on this site before.

Yes, definitely right, she does not want money, but FAME!!!

Why r we de/t explain it to us – expai it to Sofia whe she gros up.voting this m;uch space to this woman – she’s had more
time than it took to make ittlle Sofia lavished on her. Enough, yu c
ould have said /no’ Jude is not a rapist – and she was no virgin I’m sure. ;Money
is a very potent force and an excellent source of inspriration for the things
we do in ife.

Don’ tbother trying to explain it to us , save it for Sofia

@christine: STFU, she needs to keep her ****** legs closed! She’s skuzzy.

@Eve: They both got what they wanted. He didn’t “use” her. Using her would mean he promised more but didn’t come across. She’s not a little girl, for christ sake.

You are a gold digger you dirty fat slapper

“I’ve never dated a rich man in my life.” — Samantha Burke

I COULDN’T AGREE MORE!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All