Brad & Angie Plus Eight

Brad & Angie Plus Eight

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie added a few new members to the family, reports Us Weekly.

The couple bought gerbils and goldfish for sons Maddox, 8, and Pax, 5, at pet and garden shop Jardinerie du Centre Var in Brignoles, France on Thursday (August 20). They also bought Maddox a cactus.

The day before, Brad and Angie lunched at the Auberge de Chatueauvert in Correns, France with daughters Shiloh, 3, and Zahara, 4, both of whom had stick-on tattoos.

German magazine Stern recently reported that Brad slammed Tom Cruise‘s WWII flick Valkyrie, quoting Brad as saying it was a “ridiculous movie.”

Brad‘s manager claims, “Brad has never seen Valkyrie so this is NOT accurate.”

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

1,160 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 747 » Show All

this is interesting news!!!! :S

I don’t believe for a minute that Brad said Tom Cruise/Valkyrie was ridiculous. He has always been a true gentleman and this would be totally out of character for him.

They look so happy!

Hey guys, does anyone know, what’s about “Tree of life”? A long time has passed since Brad filmed this movie.
Bye

Socal lady @ 08/22/2009 at 2:56 am

Okay, hearing about this couple with careers and good works is nice, but reporting about their gerbils and goldfish?? Was this a really slow day in the entertainment world? Good for you in clearing up a potentially damaging false rumor, though.

Oh..mY ..Gawd….who gives two shitts about these two and the collection of “things”….I can’t stand these two!!!

OT to Jill:
From the last thread.
I have been doing some intensive advocacy work as well as having a medical issue which required a slew of tests. Nothing better than total strangers groping about your person! LOL seems to be slowing down a bit. web e-mail is elizabmo@earthlink.net so g’head and write to make it easier to stay in touch!

PS
Love Brad in IB this afternoon!

kari @ 08/22/2009 at 2:57 am
+++++++++++++++
So don’t click on the thread idiot!

I would be surprised if he slammed Valkyrie, it’s unusual for Hollywood A-listers to slam each others work, it shows a lack of professionalism.

I guess that’s all in the perception of what someone considers a “true gentleman”. I think that having an affair, (or perhaps allowing yourself to start a relationship before truthfully ending another) is not my personal opinion of a gentleman. I do respect the fact that they give to communities but I will never respect this couple. Truly it has nothing to do with their role as parents, it is the “foundation” in which this family was started. I get it that some people “fall out” of love. But end it respectfully without involving an outside party. They didn’t do that. So, although I once respected BP, I lost it when he sold his soul for an easy @#$%. They work to build respect and status but never honestly acknowledged their indescretions. They speak all kinds of claims but will never man up to the truth that we all witnessed. THAT legacy will someday manifest itself in history. I think it is the unspoken truth that nags at some people. But we are merely the movie ticket buyers~ simple folk. For a couple who claims (and probably truthfully) to love underpriviledged communities, I always wished they would own up to their indescretions. Little ol’ me, I will refrain from spending any money on their movies. But I will never make a mark in their dynasty. I am sad for their true karma and energy. But those kids are adorable. I happen to have a daughter named Shilo who is 29 years old.

Not impressed by JA @ 08/22/2009 at 3:15 am

bobbycupcake @ 08/22/2009 at 2:54 am Brad is a douche slamming Tom… No class, No class

—————————–
Bard is not Maniston who slams her colleagues left and right (SJP for SITC, Mariah Carey, Georges Cloney, ect…) out of jealousy or irresponsability of a movie bomb. That’s HER thang to do !
Brad is a true A lister who is also Tom’s friend, who has already expressed the desire to work with him again and who is one of the few international respected stars unlike Maniston.

I love these two. They are my favorite couple in lala land.

# 8 kari @ 08/22/2009 at 2:57 am

Then stay off the thread, stupid. It ain’t rocket science.

becky's back! @ 08/22/2009 at 3:31 am

Angelina is a fatass, and she has the face of a gerblin. I am Brads secret lover, he is going to divorce her, or should I say IT for me. He loves me and says that I am everything he looks for in a women.

becky's back! @ 08/22/2009 at 3:31 am

x'mas morning @ 08/22/2009 at 3:37 am

Definitely Brad would not have said such things abt Tom. Not his nature. Maybe it’s lost in translation between the German magazine and Brad.
For those who are not interested in Brad and Angie news, you don’t have to be here at all. Don’t understand why you have to leave negative comment. Just skip and jump to something that you like ( a swamp would be nice).

@lydia:
I don’t know why you are getting so upset with them, because to me its seems like you would have picked anything that would make you not like them. First of all, all the parties involved in that situation said that the reason for Brad and Jennifer break up was not because of outside interference. But simply because the reached a “dead end” in their relationship. I mean why are you getting mad at them anyway? Brad, Angelina, and Jennifer said that Brad and Jennifer’s relationship was over before Brad and Angelina started going out. And all parties involved said that the situation was dealt with responsibely.
So my advice to you is to get over it and get a life. Remember go out and do something good. Just a thought.

This two are a BEAUTIFUL AND CLASSY PEOPLE. I am happy they are havinig a good time with all their beautiful children in France.
I wish them only beautiful and good things, both of them are good human being. They have showed to people that you can be a reckles young person and still grow up and became to became to be a mature
responsable and caring adult.
I am also happy that this two good person do not have the need to bully and treat other just for posting their opinions like someone else.
‘ HEY MOMI, MOMI ALL OF THOSE PEROPLE ARE CALLING ME UGLY GET THEIR E-MAIL AND PUT ALL OF THEM IN JAIL ‘ JUST WINNING LIKE ALWAYS.
But Angie and Brad can handle judgment, criticisim and even lies
and like a beutiful tree the wind might push them but they do not bend
because they a lot of class, God Bless Angie and Brad they are beautiful and they really have a good heart. Love both of them.Thank you Jared for the threat.

I know is just a coment about the gerbils, goldfish and the cactus, but the point is “They are together, and no fighting about the smokingate”
they´r happy there just being parents, and a cuple…IN LOVE ^_^

# 4 ebmo @ 08/22/2009 at 2:45 am
They look so happy!
****************************************************************************************

And it’s driving the trolls berserk. I’m loving their pain.

JJ you’re late on the story, posted it on the old thread yesterday. Us magazine had it first.
Brad and Angie break the trolls heart again by solidifying their relationship further hahaha.

brad did not slam tC. why should he? just rags, troLls and haters trying desperately to create drama and negativity in the vain hope to sabotage his movie! does anyone wonder all the attacks these last few days about “drinking, drugging, hate god, love gays, lying, wanting out, twins stolen photos, etc has reached a boiling point? because brad has IB coming out this weekend.
the freaks know it will be a hit so they want to project negativity in the hopes that is makes a difference in the BO. SORRY YOU HATE- INDUCED, CONTORTED FREAKS…….BRAD & ANGIE WIN AGAIN!!!

KARMA BABY….KAAARMA!!!!!!!!!

Those who will take care of the animals?
New Nanys?
Extra Nannys?
__________________________________

Those who will take care of the animals?
New Nanys?
Extra Nannys?
__________________________________

Those who will take care of the animals?
New Nanys?
Extra Nannys?

lydia @ 08/22/2009 at 3:14 am
—————
They don’t care and we dont give a sh*t about what you think either. They own you already coz you are on their every thread, always amongst the first twenty. You can’t stay way, hooked and still in denial and you help to give them hits, over 1000hits on the last one and I’m sure with your help they will hit 1000+ for this. Got my drift?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 747 » Show All