Desperate Housewives -- Season Six Promo Pic!

Desperate Housewives -- Season Six Promo Pic!

Check out the sweet new promo pic from the sixth season of Desperate Housewives.

Pictured: Marcia Cross as Bree Hodge (holding a tea cup and saucer), Eva Longoria as Gabrielle Solis (holding a vacuum cleaner), Felicity Huffman as Lynette Scavo (holding a stuffed bear), Teri Hatcher as Susan Mayer (holding an apple) and Dana Delany as Katherine Mayfair (holding a toaster).

The sixth season of Desperate Housewives kicks off on Sunday, September 27 @ 9PM ET/PT on ABC with episode “What Wedding, What Way.” Mike Delfino (James Denton) will be marrying either Susan or Katherine this season!

desperate housewives season six promo pic 01
desperate housewives season six promo pic 02
desperate housewives season six promo pic 03
desperate housewives season six promo pic 04

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Did not start watching this show till last season and loved it. . .so I cannot wait for the new season.
And as fara as the pics . . .holy photoshopping!

stopped watching after season 3. i was busy but i sure miss these guys gonna watch when i have the chance..:D

Bree is Hot !

wow, Jared, thank you for the pic!!!!!!!!!!!

Five coments

Eva is so beautiful!!!:)

Stopped watching it after season 2, then when Dana Delaney joined the cast I started watching it again, and I’m addicted to it again. ;)

I would have enjoyed looking at this picture more if Eva L wasn’t in it. She look so stupid in that dress. Teri looks stunning and beautiful.

love this show!

Boring retro crap.

Charlie Johnson @ 08/23/2009 at 12:14 pm

This show hasnt been canceled yet?

THAT PICTURE IS GORGEOUS! Ew at Teri Hatcher and Eva’s dress. The rest of the ladies are stunners though.

Eva’s dress looks like a joke

Eva looks like Joan Collins

I hate susan and katherine

ally mc beal @ 08/23/2009 at 12:58 pm

I love bree :)

Katsaridoula @ 08/23/2009 at 2:18 pm

I sooo want to know whom is Mike going to marry. I think it’ll be Susan…? does anyone know when it’s going to be aired on Channel 4?

yessiriCANBOOGIE @ 08/23/2009 at 2:55 pm

it used to be my number one tv show. but now its number two, after TRUE BLOOD

CaliWriter @ 08/23/2009 at 3:18 pm

Like Lost, this show is done. I watched the first season and lost interest after it just kept going around. And WTF happened the Terri Hatcher, she used to be so cute and nice on Superman….now she is so damn thin and actually kinda ugly….not to mention she thinks she’s something special now…lol

Always love the the Desperate Housewives promo shots! Sad that this is the first without Nicolette Sheridan.

BUT WHY WOULD DANA DELANY EVER BE EVER HOLDING A TOASTER AND A FORK???

Shemp lugosi @ 08/23/2009 at 4:34 pm

I normally don’t like anything that is this popular, but Desperate Housewives is extremely well written and has fantastic production values. You can watch just about any episode in any season and be able to figure out what’s going on. The eps with Lily Tomlin last year were great , hope she comes back next year. Plus, it’s cool that if you miss it on Sunday night, you can watch it on ABC’s website the next day.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All