Jennifer Aniston is a Handcuffed Hottie

Jennifer Aniston is a Handcuffed Hottie

Jennifer Aniston gets arrested and put in handcuffs by Gerard Butler as they film a new scene for their movie The Bounty in Astoria, New York on Monday (August 24).

In the scene, the 40-year-old actress is driven to the police station where Gerard plays a bounty hunter whose next target is his own wife.

Off-screen, Jennifer and Gerard were recently spotted holding hands at The Jane Hotel in Manhattan’s Meatpacking District.

20+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston getting cuffed and arrested by Gerard Butler

jennifer aniston handcuffed hottie 07
jennifer aniston handcuffed hottie 24
jennifer aniston handcuffed hottie 25
jennifer aniston handcuffed hottie 26

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All
ManLESSton, I likely @ 08/25/2009 at 10:30 am

I can’t wait for this stinker to finish filming. Tired of all these dull updates. Thanks paps for giving the total plot away. No suspense and no surprise in this sucker…Sorry Gerry. Bad choice on your part…

The lonely cougar goes to jail.

This chick is just fugly!

She is guilty of the crime…..
Being linked to everyone she works with.
(Even though when the rumors start the male costars are so quick to deny them). I wouldn’t want to be rumored to be with Jennifer either.

I always thought she can’t keep a man…..but the truth is, a man won’t keep her.

She’s so pretty ,funny and cute!!!:)

TRUTH HURTS. @ 08/25/2009 at 10:42 am

Brad is a very smart man to leave this ugly b!tch. Brad you will continue to be successful now that you have unloaded that dead weight. Congratulations on two successful movies TTW and IB. Much love to your and your beautiful family.

TRUTH HURTS. @ 08/25/2009 at 10:42 am

Beautiful Jen @ 08/25/2009 at 10:44 am

She is looking so cute with her little suprised face. What a doll.

Beautiful Jen @ 08/25/2009 at 10:45 am

@TRUTH HURTS.: Aren’t your idols buying gerbils somewhere? No? Too bad.

she is also guilty of … another Bomb! it should be a crime.

LOL I was trying to concentrate on Gerard’s Muscles & OMG will that “assistant?” Stop putting her hands up J’s skirt it is distracting… I guess it is for wedgie removal? sound device fixing & Lipstick fixing… I bet next to G she wants to keep the movie going on forever hehe

How does this ugly, untalented woman keep getting work? Her face looks like Jay Leno. All her movies suck. Would somebody pulleeezze make her disappear??????

Here is what sane people do: They don’t look at things that upset them and make them jealous. Try it haters, just for one day!

wasnt this movie called mr. and mrs. smith?

snore.

@Anonymous: And it makes you sooo maaaad! I hope she is in every movie until the end of time just so you can get maaaad!

Maybe JP will go to McDonalds today!

I feel like Ive seen the whole movie and its not even out yet. The crew should really try to block out the paparazzi if they want people to be interested in the movie when it comes out.

Jen is so boring. She had the same hair for 10 years.

In Her Dreams! @ 08/25/2009 at 10:56 am

If only he had gagged her too! (Might help hide that chin)

I heard she is going to star in 5 more movies this year. Yeah! You go Jen, the public cannot get enough of you!

Girlfiriend CANNOT act!

Same hair, same wooden expressions, same fake tan, same too tight clothes – another movie with Jennifer Aniston playing her aging self.

You know people say unkind things about her, but I like Jennifer. I am also a woman a bit past my prime and I need a bit of help to look good. I also smoke like Jennifer, have been dumped many times, use suntan beds and over exercise in the hopes that some man will still want me.

Also like Jennifer I sleep and date a lot of men hoping that one of them will stick around. I know that makes me seem a bit desperate but I am OK with that. I want a man and like, Jennifer, also really really like attention.

I am a 60 year old biker and I find Jennifer really attractive. She looks good for 45, I like women that look a bit hard. Her smoking is also very very sexy.

She certainly doesn’t ever change her hair or dress style – always the too tight clothes and same same same same same hair. She needs to mix it up a bit as she is getting SO BORING!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All