Ed Westwick Prepares Gay Kiss with Neal Bledsoe

Ed Westwick Prepares Gay Kiss with Neal Bledsoe

Ed Westwick heads to the set of Gossip Girl with co-star Neal Bledsoe in New York City on Wednesday morning (August 26).

Yesterday, it was announced that Ed and Neal would be sharing a same-sex smooch in an upcoming episode of Gossip Girl.

Neal, 28, will star in the sixth episode as Josh Ellis, NYU’s head of freshman affairs. Looks like he’s already sporting salt-and-pepper hair!

Also pictured: Leighton Meester with her younger brother Lex.

ed westwick gay kiss neal bledsoe 01
ed westwick gay kiss neal bledsoe 02
ed westwick gay kiss neal bledsoe 03
ed westwick gay kiss neal bledsoe 04
ed westwick gay kiss neal bledsoe 05
ed westwick gay kiss neal bledsoe 06

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
HockeygurL @ 08/26/2009 at 11:56 am

Neal is cute

Neal is not my type, but this could be very interesting, nothing hotter than two guys making out!

Heidi's used tampon @ 08/26/2009 at 12:16 pm

Disgusting ****. The producers of this show should be embarrassed that they have to stoop so low in order to garner ratings.

I wish it was Chace instead. Kind of a waste for me.

chuck kissing a guy??? hahaha..this will be soo funny… Sexwick will certainly make it hottt!!!

What’s to prepare? Brush your teeth, Ed, and think of Chace. Done.

Excuse me? @ 08/26/2009 at 1:16 pm

Westwick in a gay scene — talk about typecasting!!

parkerjane @ 08/26/2009 at 1:21 pm

I’m so excited! My Gossip Girl dream has come true… but, yes, it would’ve been better if he was kissing Nate.

yes, please @ 08/26/2009 at 2:18 pm

How about some gay sex ?

CHUCK & BLAIR FOREVER! Its fine if they kiss but don’t make chuck leave Blair for a guy or I will quit watching the show!!!

Wouldn’t this gay kiss actually be canon to the books? Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Chuck gay in the books or at least he’s had sexual endeavours with men before?

No, not Chace please!

nothing hotter than two hot guys making out! yay! and @#11(natalie) the chuck on the book series is actually bisexual (i havent read the book tho) so yeah he prolly did have some sexual endeavours with men.

Pathetic to pretend like this is the first time Ed kissed a guy. He fcuked Chacey-poo all da time.

I smell desperation.

Chuck Bass @ 08/27/2009 at 8:38 am

Are you telling me the biggest sleezy, womaniser in TV history is now suddenly changing teams. I think that is a little dissapointing on the writers behalf. Nothing against a Gay story line, let it involve Eric. It’s totally wrong for Chuck Bass who really lets face it belongs with Blair. Although I secrectly want him with Vanessa because they are together in real life & look so great together. But of course I will still watch!

Well, in the book’s almost all guys kissed with other guys, so i’m not surprised

To Neil @ 08/26/2009 at 9:29 pm
Yes, Chuck is bisexual in the books. And I think he stole bookDan’s boyfriend too :p

To Chuck Bass @ 08/27/2009 at 8:38 am
Kissing one guy doesn’t make you gay! Doesn’t make him with Blair any less either. As mentioned before Chuck is bi in the book series. And it doesn’t make him any less of a sleeze… actually makes him more of a sleeze, and an open minded one at that. Fits his reputation more if he is a sleeze with literally everyone i think.

Neal is my friend and former client and I am happy that I am going to live vicariously through him!

P.S. For everyone with their panties in a bunch… Chuck Bass likes boys in the book… you should have seen this coming

@Wendy:
I totually agree with you totually hot especially cause ed westwick is gorgeaussss I would lick him hahaha

I can’t for the life of me find him attractive physically. But it becomes one of those things where you love his persona and the way he talks and suddenly you’re absolutely in love with… well you don’t even know what.
I just want to be his friend.

I think this is certainly an intresting post and are going to tell you about this site i stumbled on that sell cheap adult bdsm toys

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All