Miranda Kerr is Heavenly Enchanted

Miranda Kerr is Heavenly Enchanted

Miranda Kerr hosts the launch of the new Victoria’s Secret Dream Angel Heavenly Enchanted fragrance at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles on Wednesday (August 26).

The 26-year-old Victoria’s Secret model was accompanied on the pink carpet by E! News co-host Giuliana Rancic and former Dancing with the Stars contestant Melissa Rycroft.

Dream Angel Heavenly Enchanted has a “magical scent” with sparkling raspberry, coconut milk and amber.

A new episode of Giuliana‘s reality show, Giuliana & Bill airs TONIGHT (August 26) @ 9PM ET/PT on the Style Network.

15+ pictures inside of heavenly enchanted Miranda Kerr

miranda kerr heavenly enchanted dream angel 14
miranda kerr heavenly enchanted dream angel 15

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Giuliana Rancic, Melisssa Rycroft, Miranda Kerr

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

OH LORD FIRST!!! I FIND HER MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN MEGAN FOX . AT LEAST SHE DOESNT TRY TO BE SEDUCTIVE.

hate her hair

tall, thin and gorgeous.
most girls don’t look like this.

WTF is with her hair it makes her look so ugly

much better as a brunette but this kind of works!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/26/2009 at 5:37 pm

who?

She looks fantastic!
Even the blonde hair doesn’t bother me anymore.
She’s gorgeous!

She’s getting blonder and blonder every day! My favorite will always be brunette but this ash blonde is nice too, maybe even better than the dark golden blonde she had before this.

allspice30 @ 08/26/2009 at 5:42 pm

She looks pretty! I’m loving the dress!!

baby Gone @ 08/26/2009 at 5:44 pm

Blonde doesn’t suit her….it makes her look older and common…

baby Gone @ 08/26/2009 at 5:52 pm

Yes, nice dress.

Whooladance @ 08/26/2009 at 5:56 pm

Hmm…I’d rather the darker hair..saw an interview where her mom said she’d rather the darker hair too. She kinda looks like cameron Diaz with the blonde…

If she didn’t have the body, would anyone give a crap?

wowza.... @ 08/26/2009 at 6:13 pm

She is geogeous!. I love that dress, much, much better then that
outfit she had on this morning on ktla. I even think the blonde is starting to grow on me, however, I think Miranda has fine hair and that bleaching will be hard on fine hair.

I think her face is unique, and yes her body is perfect. But even without the body her face is really cute. I *wish* I had her body, how many hours in the gym do you think she puts in?! The brown hair made her eyes look green and that made her look unusual. The blonde is pretty but makes her look more common and her eyes not stand out so much.

She looks great love the dress .

DRESS IS TACKY CHEAP

SHE AND LEO DICAPRIO SHOULD HOOK UP; THESE TWO FAT HEADS DESERVE ONE ANOTHER

dont shoot me @ 08/26/2009 at 6:17 pm

Her face is looking a little too pale for her hair colour -which I think is fine btw.
She just needs a bit more colour so she doesnt look washed out. Also, her eyes look blue-er with more tanned skin.

giuliana Rancic lollipop head @ 08/26/2009 at 6:38 pm

why is Giuliana Rancic lollipop head there? shes getting fat

giuliana Rancic lollipop head @ 08/26/2009 at 6:38 pm

why is Giuliana Rancic lollipop head there? shes getting fat

I’ve never thought Rancic was pretty – she has a very strange face imo. Miranda is looking adorable per usual.

1. the blonde hair almost looks gray- thats how much its not working
2-melissa rycroft was so much prettier on the bachelor with her freckles & short hair
3. giuliana…no comment

Omg, Mirranda Kerr is cutie pie!!! She’s just gorgeous, and her body is killer.

wow, miranda looks amazing =]
im not really feeling the blond, brunette is best on her imo
dress is alright but she does look good in the chest area
but i can barely look there with those mesmerizing legs she has!
i have a soft thing for giuliana so i think she looks good

VS perfume smells like cat pee – do not buy it unless you like smelling like the litterbox.
Giuliana is there becuz she is a famewh’ore and her “husband” and her try to pim’p out their stupid show wherever they can. He only married her becuz he wants a girl from the TV.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All