Wed, 26 August 2009 at 2:09 pm
Patrick Stump's Mug Shot Revealed
- Fall Out Boy lead singer Patrick Stump is arrested for driving without a license.
- Zac Efron bulges out of his white shirt.
- Lindsay Lohan goes all red.
- Halle Berry carries napping Nahla.
- John McCain gets booed for supporting President Obama.
- Leonardo DiCaprio told to lose 30 pounds.
- Mila Kunis is stunning as always.
- Jaime King straddles a hog.
- Kate Gosselin throws her hands up.
- Kristen Stewart was nearly killed filming New Moon.
- “I married Jennifer Aniston yesterday.” – Gerard Butler joked during a sit-down during a recent sit-down with USA Today a day after he and Jen filmed a wedding scene for a photo to be used in their upcoming flick The Bounty.
- Neil Patrick Harris was a sit-in judge during American Idol auditions yesterday in Dallas.
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley will return as co-hosts of the CMAs, which airs live from Nashville on Nov. 11.
- Billboard has named Beyonce its woman of the year and she’ll be on hand to accept her award at its annual Women in Music event this October.
- Designer Rebecca Minkoff will be making appearances at Bloomingdale’s as part of a week-long pop-up shop event at three locations: 59th Street (Sept. 10, 6pm), Roosevelt Field (Sept. 11, 12pm-3pm) and SoHo (Sept. 12, 2-5pm).
- Meryl Streep is teaming up with Stand Up 2 Cancer to raise $50,000 by October 1st. Every little bit helps! Check out the fund-raising widget inside!
Like Just Jared on Facebook