Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Gerbils Galore!

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Gerbils Galore!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie take their sons Maddox, 8, and Pax, 5, to the pet and garden shop Jardinerie du Centre Var in Brignoles, France on Thursday (August 20).

The Jolie-Pitt family drove a rental car without any security. Be sure to check out the mini-cactus that Maddox picked out!

Brad‘s latest WWII flick Inglourious Basterds opened this past weekend to a glorious $37.6 million at the box office.

30+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s gerbils galore…

brad pitt angelina jolie gerbils 01

• Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1016 » Show All
BOXOFFICE NEWS @ 08/27/2009 at 8:54 pm

updates on Inglourious B asterds boxoffice

Domestic: $ 50,566,469 ( 56.41 %)
Overseas: $ 39,068,285 ( 43.59 %)
============================
Worldwide: $ 89,634,754

Neighbors: breathe, breathe. You are going to have a heart attack just because the JPs are not dressed to the nines while shopping for pet gerbils. So Angie is not in Versace, and Brad is not in Tom Ford, but for Pete’s sake, they are on their down time. They don’t owe anybody anything. If you want well-dressed kids even while shopping/playing in the park go to Suri’s threads!!!

Brad loves his family with Angie.
He was tired of a dead end life
with Jennifer Aniston.Brad found
a true meaning to life.

d-listed neigh bors !! @ 08/27/2009 at 9:01 pm

Trust me I do go to Suri threads. This woman could certainly use so Mommy tips from Kate Gosslen. She has 8 and I have never seen the little girls out without shirts or the whole family looking like a KMart blue light special. I hope they stay in France. But apparently they are fighting about how has to stay home with the children and who gets to go do another movie.
Here’s a better picture of Brad’s coordinating outfit and shoes/socks.
Looks like he might have peed his pants a bit. i guess he was excited about the Gerbils.

thelittlebadangel(z.a.b.) @ 08/27/2009 at 9:03 pm

Heyy! youu Fools stoop
posttiiing shhii*ts about theemm!
Get a Lifee ..Seriously ..yuu have a problem..
stop messin’ out..!

Thy’ree so cutee togtheer ..
Lovee Brangiee♥♥♥!
Thee most hot,gorgous,cutee, family of hollywood..!!
Soo whaat?
if yu don’t likee it ..
SO BAD 4 YOUU! ..

The Jolie_Pitts are the most normal HW family I have ever seen. They are so down to earth. This is why they are admired by people all over the world.

Have you seen today’s celebritology chat in the Washington Post? Leslie Gornstein was the special guest – she is the änswerb!tch” at eonline. There were some classic exchanges concerning the hag, basically calling her out on being a shameless famewhore. Here are some of them:

San Diego, CA: Jennifer Aniston should indeed feel screwed over by Us (as well as US magazine, People, etc.). WHAT is the deal with the media fixation on her single status? I don’t see any other celeb being portrayed as unable to get/keep a man. Jen, by all appearances and accounts, is grounded, respected, totally cool and real. And that’s much more of an accomplishment in celeb-land than who she’s dating!! Is it because she’s not crazy that she’s lambasted all the time?

Leslie Gornstein: I have the exact opposite attitude. Jen Aniston cultivated that interest herself, and she milks it for all the fame she can get. She’s at least 50 percent responsible for any ongoing stories about Brangelina and her, and we have no way of knowing if she’s really all that “grounded” and “respectable.” We see only what she wants us to see.

Jen Aniston: I don’t get the fascination with her. She’s pretty…but so are lots of women. She’s an okay actress..but so are lots of actresses. She seems over all to be about a 5 or 6 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Leslie Gornstein: I disagree. I don’t think she’s particularly pretty at all. But she has taken her clothes off and rocked that bod at just the right moments to sell the public on the concept that she is *sexy*. Smart.

I also got the impression that Leslie had more respect for Angie, sarcastically calling out the NYT for their hit piece last year:

Thank you Leslie: I am so glad to hear you agree that celebrities cultivate and often encourage the media coverage. There are a ton of celebs that you never hear anything about – even when they are promoting a film. I think Angelina is one of the deftest at making it look like she pursued by the media when she in fact puts herself out there.

Leslie Gornstein: She is so deft that even the New York Times says so. Which means it must be true, right?

Here is the link to the whole chat:

dyn/content/discussion/2009/08/21/DI2009082101049.html

oh please/ look & learn @ 08/27/2009 at 9:12 pm

@BWHAHAH:

take your ***** As& back over to FF…

OH wait you and the other hags over there are all waiting for a book by IUC to come out. right.. such pathetic fat loney witches.. you have no life at all.. you spend hour upon hour talking and stalking Brad/Angie… waiting and praying for a breakup you all keep saying is coming.. OH wait your new time table is in Nov. 3rd.. do I have that right.. OH or is that the date the much awaited tell all on Angie and Brad is coming out.. that freak Ian has abandoned his site has not posted anything about the Jolie-Pitts in weeks.. so those nasty bit@hes are all mad, sad and upset.. they don’t know what to do with themselves.. They talk for hours and post the most stupid threads to keep themselves going.. and now those stupid freaks have made a new post over on FF called the NEW IUC.. Lol.. lol..lol.. the man played them like like the fools they are are.. Now they are all on FF talking about how Ian is out researching crap on Angie and Brad to put in this Shocking book he is writing.. I mean come on people… get a freakin clue.

Angie has been more honest then most celebs ever.. She has shared everything about her life.. good and not.. so what exactly is he or anyone going to tell us that we don’t already know.. Yeah she is a smart cookie.. TELL it first then the haters have nothing to hang over your head.. that is why she does not care what people say or think about her.. Brad has been in this business for years.. Well known and well liked.. so what are they going to put in book.. that he fell in love with Angie and left the HAG.. hell we all know that.. and who cares.. the man has a family with Angelina.. 6 kids.. I really doubt Brad at this point in his life give a sh^t.. Unless the book is going to reveal that Brad killed someone.. YOU can read stupid lies from the tabs.. why buy a book to do what is free on line..

so yeah the fat ***** freaks at FF are all over there waiting day in and day out for any news about Angie and Brad.. the bit@hes are whinning because they have not seen the twins.. They have a poll up from some mag that says Jennifer has a hot body.. the stupid bit@hes are worshiping it like it was the 10 Commandments or something.. anything to make the Hag look good.. Sad that all they have is a bogus poll that they all voted on.. and Megan is still hot on her tail.. I think all the jp fans should go to US or OK and vote for Megan.. It will be something else the hag has lost other then Bradley Cooper… LOL>>> LOL>..

OK.. just wanted to give my Haters report.. Again we must know what the freaks are up too… some of them are here and will run back to report.. I post over there as a hater.. the idiots can’t even tell when they are being made a fool of.. It is the funniest thing ever.. They like to live in the dark.. like all haters.. but I think my job is to shine a bit of light on their stupid hideout.. So I will keep you all informed..

I know scary how stupid they are.. and just think.. they actually live among us…

Love that IB is kicking major A==….. they were hoping for a bomb.. like the hag’s Management.. notice how they NEVER talk about that little gem.. but Brad was one of the best things about the film.. Can those freaks give him props.. no… they want to claim that ANYBODY could have played Brad’s role.. YEAH Right..

Without Brad IB would have not gotten as much press.. Suck it up haters.. IB is doing great and so is TTW… two hits at the same time..

Now go drown yourselves.. Freaks.

correction ” til BP reach to THE DEAD END ”
Dogs go to helping your lonely madam to find a man which he can accept her and can go to work with therapist with the lonely madam, BP will never and ever go back to that life ,THAT WAS FINIT TO SINCE SUMMER 04 , THE LONELY MADAM ADMITTED IT !

#158
“you have no life at all.. ”

And yours is spent doing nothing but writing 6 hour paragraphs defending them. Clearly your one to talk.

luvangie4ever @ 08/27/2009 at 9:20 pm

She’s so beautiful…. Thanks so much for these pics, Jared! :D

oh please/ look & learn @ 08/27/2009 at 9:22 pm

@uhuh:

YEAH BIT#CH I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU.. if you don’t like it then skip my post.. I had no doubt that one of you FF freaks would respond.. you hate that don’t you… now run along I am sure the other nuts are waiting for you Jared report..

is the gerbil for brad and clooney’s use? lol!

They are more together than ever. Jolie Pitts is for life.

# 154 d-listed neigh bors !! @ 08/27/2009 at 9:01 pm

yeah, it is horrible that angie didn’t put a burberry dress on shiloh and Z. they are a 3 & 4 year old without shirts big fcuking deal. is not like they are 10 years old. stop disecting these pix and except the fact that this family is enjoying themselves without you trolls picking on every fcuking liitle thing this family do or wear. well, i guess is expected since you trolls don’t like them.

LMFAO…. I loved it! And it was all TOTAL truth..Thanks # 158
Whoaaa i would not want to run into you if i had done you wrong hahaha

Mrs. Chancellor @ 08/27/2009 at 9:32 pm

Good looking family.

Good girl got some explaining to do

Aniston will be part of ‘Girls Gone Wild’ case

MY FAVORITE FABULOUS FAMILY ! VIVA JOLIE PITT !

# 162 oh please/ look & learn @ 08/27/2009 at 9:22
@uhuh:

I don’t have a life. LMAO. these trolls are screaming because this family is having a nice vacation with the kids.

we saw this @ 08/27/2009 at 9:38 pm

we saw this alredy didn’t we? Anyway I just caught Brad & Angie in UK’s Hello. The pics were from the IB premiere and the magazine separated truth from fiction. I love Hello!

jolie-pitt fan @ 08/27/2009 at 9:41 pm

I see & feel the pains of the trolls. They can’t stand that Brad & Angie are very much together & bought the Miraval Estate. They are jealous, Maniston can’t even get a man to bed. GB is on the list of her prospect guys but I doubt if GB will play along with her tricks.We will see, they have a movie to promote so GB may or may not agree.I love the Jolie-Pitt family.God bless them.

Nah 162 sorry, this stuff doesnt get me all hyped up the way it does you. :D

“Whoaaa i would not want to run into you if i had done you wrong hahaha”

++++

I knowww oh my gosh. I seriously wouldn’t want to piss off anyone on the internet. They could severely hurt me with their big bad screaming matches… on the internet.

jennifer is sexy!! @ 08/27/2009 at 9:44 pm

@NAN:
———————————————
Why don’t you invest in an English class. Sometimes the city Library offers them at no cost for people who struggle with the written word.

oh please/ look & learn @ 08/27/2009 at 9:45 pm

@pokeman:

SO true.. and as that saying goes.. the best revenge is a HAPPY LIFE..

and from I can see.. and I see very well the Jolie-Pitts are living a happy life.. Suck on it haters.. Suck on it and Cry.. cry…cry…

Check you all out another time.. and to the haters.. yeah
I’ll be watching and reporting.. you never know..

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1016 » Show All