Kate Gosselin: Target Troops to the Rescue!

Kate Gosselin: Target Troops to the Rescue!

Kate Gosselin gets a personal escort from Target employees as she walks from the store back to her car in New York City on Thursday (August 27).

The 34-year-old mother of eight stopped by the UPS store (yet again) to get some errands done.

Kate has been landing significant gigs, with The View offering her a guest-hosting spot on their show. Jon, however, has been having issues. Randy Greenstein, part of Shrine club at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods said, “Jon is not really in demand because of his negative image. Who would want to advertise ‘come hang with the world’s biggest scumbag’?”

10+ pictures inside of Target troops to Kate Gosselin‘s rescue…

kate gosselin target troops 01
kate gosselin target troops 02
kate gosselin target troops 03
kate gosselin target troops 04
kate gosselin target troops 05
kate gosselin target troops 06
kate gosselin target troops 07
kate gosselin target troops 08
kate gosselin target troops 09
kate gosselin target troops 10

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

World’s biggest scumbag sums it up pretty well.

Team Kate!

OHNOSHEDIDN'T @ 08/28/2009 at 3:10 am

TEAM KATE. (WTF?)…sums it pretty well! Ax Khate and save the kids!!!!

Next time I shop at Target I will request an escort. I also am an important person. To my family and pets.

creepy hair and creepy outfit @ 08/28/2009 at 6:15 am

I despise this porcuppine. Don’t they eat porcuppines in some country? Maybe someone can research that and send her there.

there is no target in nyc

You have to be quite an idiot to not come out of this marriage to Kate looking like the bad guy, but leave it to douchbag jon to totally skrew that up. Because at first every one thought Kate is such a @#%* . But now Kate looks like a queen and people feel sorry for her for having been married to the useless lazy tool.
jon is a total jacka$$.

Sometimes I hate the internet. It gives this big voice to mean people.

Happily married women DESPISE Kate while abandoned single women make her their hero. SHE’S NOT. My gran had 13 children naturally. Her friends had big families too. That’s just what they did. No medals, no glory just how life is.

Why is being implanted with 6 embryos an accomplishment warranting media attention and loads of money? Why is Jon getting vilified in the press made to look like a deadbeat dad? Have any of you watched the show? Kate’s behaviour is repulsive. The way she sets up gender roles in her family sets the world back 50 yrs. She is the kind of mom therapist make tons of money off of. She holds no love, just ambition without skill. Give someone else this attention, someone who’s maybe accomplished greatness in their lives, not her.

You know what men want? Young, fun women without baggage. If they have baggage well they have to be smoking hot (&young) to justify the trouble. Men also like natural women. Women you know who they are and can be good people. Kate does nothing naturally: how she had her children to her weight loss & physically alterations. This is the best she can look… and it aint much.
So for you old, abandoned divorcees who think that there is a man out there for Kate and you think again. No one wants to date an ugly, fat itch who sits at the computer all day, yelling at her 2 kids to shut up while she watches her stories.

who cares about this family @ 08/28/2009 at 9:19 am

WOOHOO can’t wait to see what else she does!!! Maybe we will get an update of her wiping her ass or picking her nose!!! get of this lady jared!

there are at least three targets in new york that I know of, probably more.

mmm Jared…She wasn’t in New York!

@patty: For petes sake! I cross my fingers,hoping you have no kids! You’re really a moron,aren’t you?

Beach Lover @ 08/28/2009 at 3:30 pm

How very strange that Jen Garner can go to a mall, walk around with kids and her very important husband WITHOUT A BODYGUARD and old tree-trunk, possum-head feels she is so very special that she must have Target guys walk her and her two little bags out to the car? This woman truly has created her own reality (too bad it is on the backs of 8 little kids, but oh well…). Someday someone is going to take her out — long range wise — mark my words. I know that would be devastating for the kids even though she is such a witch and maybe if she shrinks back to rural PA with the millions they’ve earned it won’t happen, but I have a very bad feeling about this.

Beach Lover @ 08/28/2009 at 3:38 pm

No, JJ, and I wish she was wearing shorts of some kind, but I think that, in fact, this dress/nightie is just up her bum (trying to put it nicely) in the picture we’ve seen here.

She’s A ****. I Hope She Dies.

Target employee @ 08/28/2009 at 4:32 pm

This was not at a Target in New York, it was at the Target in Wyomissing, PA where I work.

I found this site its so mean they put the kids down. These people are in there 30;s 50;s really. http://www.realitywithoutapologies.blogspot.com/

Target employee @ 08/28/2009 at 5:44 pm

Papparrazi actually came into the store and were chasing her so it was a safety issue not only to Kate but also OTHER CUSTOMERS.

tricky stix @ 08/29/2009 at 12:55 am

this bitchhhh is a zero, useless.

soi cecilia no se tanto ingles pero me encanta hai escolo miusical mira vanesa si pudieras ber esto me encantaria a i me e apuntado a la rebista me encantais no lo se porque
i ademas os quier ber soi cecilia

Kate probably cried about fans bothering her so the store sent some young employees to help her. Kate is so needy and attention seeking.. her manipulations should be seen through by everyone by now.

@jenny:

WTF? I hope you’re kidding! Kate would be be a big NOBODY if it weren’t for her 8 INNOCENT children! She is nothing but a FAMEWHORE and Jon is a tool! Her “celebrity” status is from her giving birth to twins and sextuplets who are part Korean, and exploiting them AND emasculating her schlub of a husband on national television!

victoria #1 @ 08/29/2009 at 4:15 pm

@ MERTZ. LOL, You have not changed a bit. Still funny as ever!!!

Kate was supposed to appear in L.A. this week-end at the women’s
conference. ( or near there. ) Maria Schriver invited her month’s ago.
So many women were furious and hate mail and phone calls were
like a ” land slide ” her office told the U.S.A Today Newspaper.
Many women refused to come, and cancelled their reservations.
Maria only did it, because her daughter’s loved the show and the Gosselin children and THEY recommended it. Now that Ted Kennedy’s funeral
was this week-end, I wonder if Kate went, or if Maria finally recinded
her invitation, like everyone asked her to. LOL ( of course Maria did
not go to the conference )

I also have not seen anything on Tater Tot Tom or Katie. The last pictures were of him and his bright white high soled tennis shoes, with several layers glued to them. LOL>LOL> So funny!!
He and Katie never looked at each other, and poor little Suri looked
exhausted and her hair was a mess and dirty. Maybe the mothership
kept Tom Thumb a little longer than normal, and he had to brief his
family on future plans of the KILLER KLOWN KULT. Who knows.

Have a great week-end Mertz. Talk to you soon.

@Mary: Why not pick on some of the other children on tv? I think your jealous of Kate.

@sissy:

If you’re referring to me (Mary #72), you couldn’t be more wrong! I think the kids are adorable but jealous of the SHREW?! Never!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All