Kourtney Kardashian: Bigger Baby Bump!

Kourtney Kardashian: Bigger Baby Bump!

Kourtney Kardashian shows off her growing baby bump while out to lunch with younger sister Khloe Kardashian in Beverly Hills on Thursday (August 27).

The Kardashian sisters headed over to a business meeting at the Wilshire Courtyard.

Kourtney, 30, shared with US Weekly about her upcoming baby, saying, “I’ll probably find out [sex of the baby], but I haven’t decided for sure. I don’t have any names that I’m crazy about yet. I just got a name book that [my baby daddy] Scott‘s parents sent me!”

20+ pictures inside of Kourtney Kardashian and her bigger baby bump…

kourtney kardashian bigger baby bump 01

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/27/2009 at 9:06 pm

..jesus christ! ..after all these years of fame-whoriing and riding kims butt, all the 3rd kardashian had to do to get blog attention was get pregnant. LOL.. now for the next couple of months this lame-brain will get shoved down our throats. hahahahaha..

Michelle depp @ 08/27/2009 at 9:06 pm

Does anyone really care about this lady? Seriously, why is she famous? Anyway, I congratulate her on her pregnancy.

yeah congrats best of luck- khloe kardashian is by far the most entertaining and hilarious

she looks really fat!

@nick:

LoL stfu khloe!

really, who cares? Kim is not any body either, get rid of these fame seekers with nothing to offer, it’s ridicules, they are dumbing down American. this is just sick.

Enough of this dark hairy mouse.

Another talentless nobody famous for god knows what. Sure as hell isn’t for her ‘talent’.

ihavenolife @ 08/27/2009 at 9:26 pm

looks like she’s expecting trips, twins on top and one in the tummy! haha she’s huge for 5 months.

fat wh ore with no talent, lose it already

I wonder If she has stretch marks already!!!!

i think she’s gonna have a girl, i dont know why though

what really pisses me off is that there a bunch of people out there who you can consider have talent struggle to get the amount of attention that this chick is getting. what does she do? what is she famous for? absolutely NOTHING. shame, shame, shame!

omg she could kill someone with her boobs %))

Kourtney has such an ugly face. It’s really strange because her sister Kim is so beautiful.

Is it just me or does her baby bump look fake??

Does NOT look like a natural baby bump….just sayin.

well cari she IS 6 months right now so it’s probably just getting bigger..and she’s reallllllllly petite so that prob explains a lot!

wow did she get big after just announcing her pregnancy 2 or 3 weeks ago

I think Kourtney is prettier than Kim…..

The fact that Kim wears tons of male up and wears better clothes makes her look better…but she is not the better looking one but the one that had been more made-up!!!

You know Brett, wearing ‘tons of male up’ isn’t gonna make her look any better. OK, OK, I know it’s a typo but I just had to go with the image….

scruff muffin @ 08/28/2009 at 5:34 am

this family is DUMBING DOWN AMERICA! it is sickening and people need to wake up and stop lining their pockets! don’t watch their show or interviews on tv or go to their stores. it is getting to be where nothing on tv is actually of any talent or quality value. UGHHHHHHHH

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW @ 08/28/2009 at 6:50 am

I can’t tolerate this whole disgusting lowlife family.

@Jame:

Kim looks like a grown ass man, shame you.

Kourt is the prettiest of the sisters.

@ecctv: LOL . . .I know she is preggers but she is most likely going to be one of those woman who retain a lot of water and not look that great preggers.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All