Thu, 27 August 2009 at 2:14 pm
Robert Pattinson Covers Premiere Magazine
- Robert Pattinson takes on a different superhero persona.
- Hwood producer Dominck Dunne has passed away.
- Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie premieres tomorrow!
- Aubrey O’Day‘s puppies are a crime.
- Emile Hirsch ate pig crap for Ang Lee
- Nick Hogan is absolute Toast.
- Julia Roberts is still eating, praying, loving.
- Minka Kelly and Derek Jeter might be secretly engaged.
- Spencer Pratt compares Heidi Montag to a dead person.
- Jon Gosselin gets new bodyguard for his kids.
- First pup Bo Obama chews up a tennis ball.
- A&E Television Networks, the partnership between Disney/ABC, Hearst Corp. and NBC Universal, has acquired Lifetime.
- Madonna was booed by thousands who attended her Bucharest, Romania show after she paused the concert to speak out against the discrimination of Gypsies in Eastern Europe.
- Gerard Butler’s rep is denying a New York couple’s claim that the actor struck their greyhound, saying Gerry was simply trying to stop the dog from attacking his pug, Lolita. Friends of Gerry believe Lolita was attacked because she “looks like a rabbit,” which greyhounds are trained with.
- Paula Abdul is in serious talks with three major Las Vegas hotels to bring a revue-style stage show to Sin City, according to Las Vegas Review Journal columnist Norm Clarke.
- Pregnant Penelope Cruz and Javier Barden were seen checking out showrooms in the D&D Building.
- Kanye West and girlfriend Amber Rose were spotted snuggling at the Nine Inch Nails concert in NYC on Tuesday.
- Taylor Swift performs in front of a sold-out crowd at Madison Square Garden tonight.
- Tony Award winner/Emmy nominee Kristin Chenoweth will be a guest judge on American Idol this upcoming season.
Just Jared on Facebook