Seinfeld Cast Covers Entertainment Weekly

Seinfeld Cast Covers Entertainment Weekly

The cast reunion of Seinfeld takes the latest cover of Entertainment Weekly with Jerry (Jerry Seinfeld), George (Jason Alexander), Elaine (Julia Louis-Dreyfus), and Kramer (Michael Richards).

They join old pal Larry David (and Seinfeld co-creator) for the new season of HBO’s cult hit Curb Your Enthusiasm.

“It’s the anti-reunion reunion,” says Julia, “and I’d like to copyright that.” Sums up Larry: “This is such a perfect way for us to get together again, because it never would have happened otherwise. Never, ever, ever.”

The 7th season of Curb Your Enthusiasm returns on Sunday, September 20th on HBO. The Seinfeld storyline starts with episode 3.

Bigger cover pic inside…

seinfeld entertainment weekly cover 01

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

seinfeld = epic
best cast ever
solid combo of ppl

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/27/2009 at 10:09 am

michael richards is a honky, a honky, honky! he’s a honky!

HellOOOOOOOOOO! La la la….

Who cares about them?! That show was so bad…

“Curb Your Enthusiasm” on the other hand is AMAZING.

postwatcher @ 08/27/2009 at 10:51 am

Yeah, Julia LOUEEEEE you are so fricken’ clever…..

Jerry Seinfeld —–jeans and white gym shoes….barfola.

I used to love Michael Richards—now he just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Can’t stand racists.

@Ouch!:

I could NOT agree with you more. Never found that stupid show funny. ‘Curb’ is a great show.

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i so wanted to see them back together :)

Shemp lugosi @ 08/27/2009 at 11:39 am

I truly cou not care less. I didn’t like them the first time around, don’t like them now. Has beens all.

Seinfeld = legend

I NEVER found that show funny.

yada yada yada @ 08/27/2009 at 1:39 pm

chek out the youtube where jerry tears into larry king. classic.

too bad so sad @ 08/27/2009 at 1:43 pm

i’m going to explode!! cant wait!

I love both shows. CYE is basically a more raw, stripped down version of Seinfeld. One thing is for sure, Larry David was the true genius behind Seinfeld.

Seinfeld is an epic show. It’s a tv icon. I think it’s amazing that these five are on the cover. Seinfeld forever captures the ennui many young American professionals felt in the 90′s. Bravo!

Glad I’m not the only one who never thought that show was funny, I dont get the hype at all.

Hank yarbo @ 08/27/2009 at 4:19 pm

way past their sell by date.

maybe since im not from the 80s
but i have never found this show funny at all
ive tried watching reruns but they all suck so bad
the only guy who is kinda fun is the crackhead and the bald fat guy
jerry isnt funny 1 bit imo

Julia looks amazing! I’ve always loved her character.

-meream

Oh right Chris Brown is forever banned from doing ANYTHING and this huge outcry yet this racist continues to make money and to come back and do the show. Wow. I wonder if it were a black actor who said racist remarks about white people. He would never work again.

THANK YOU ANGIE, I’LL NEVER WATCH THIS

Really? Seinfeld was bad? God people who say that are stupid. You’re entitled to your opinion, sure, but your opinion is wrong.

Actually Angie, to split hairs, there are many minority entertainers who have made a career on racist monologues and jokes. So don’t give me that. White people are the least “able” in society to be the least bit culturally intolerant. Every other race, colour, or creed gets a free pass, whitey meanwhile can lose his entire career from one indiscretion. Tell me how that’s fair.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All