Trevor Donovan: Shirtless Surrogate

Trevor Donovan: Shirtless Surrogate

90210 newcomer Trevor Donovan does a little bit of surfing alongside co-star Tristan Wilds (pictured below) at a beach on Wednesday (August 26) in Marina del Rey, Calif.

Trevor, 30, will play the character Teddy Montgomery, a tennis champ whose dad is an Oscar-winning actor and who’s returning to West Beverly High after an as-yet-unexplained absence.

Trevor also stars opposite Bruce Willis in the new movie Surrogates, which is due out next month. Watch the trailer at Apple.com!

20+ pictures inside of shirtless Trevor Donovan

trevor donovan shirtless 17
trevor donovan shirtless 18
trevor donovan shirtless 19
trevor donovan shirtless 20

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

@Hmmm…: Old man? If you mean he doesn’t look like an emaciated boy, you’re right. He looks like — and is — a gorgeous built young man.

superfan90210 @ 08/30/2009 at 7:55 pm

I’m the pickiest fan ever and 30 or not he looks amazing! AT least they finally got a guy that is in shape and looks like he works out! For all you haters and age racists piss off. Trevor keeps himself looking amazing and I’m sure works very hard. He has my support and my whole internet chat group.

rocketgirl @ 09/01/2009 at 12:25 am

10-4 Sarge check out Trevor in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-iHgTgfGuY

Love at first site He’s beautiful

He’s in better shape than the younger guy and way hotter. Thumbs up from Orlando

sillynanny @ 09/06/2009 at 12:51 am

ok yes i’ll watch now. Hot blond guys are my weakness

SuperCWwatcher @ 09/07/2009 at 2:59 pm

Finally a smart move ! This is an adult dram show now.. the kids have miley and jonas give us sexy hard bodies men NO boys Trevor is a wonderful and hot choice

Tennisanyone @ 09/09/2009 at 4:36 am

He would be the only reason to watch 90210 saw the episode tonight and he did F’in great! I’m very pleased with him

pepper rigs @ 09/13/2009 at 1:35 am

I’m easy Trevor and i’m urz I’ll watch that stupid show to see you boy

Make him take his shirt off and make the fat boy keep his shirt on PLEASE!!!!!

wow i would love to put my hands all over that

Tommyboy99 @ 09/22/2009 at 1:35 pm

I’m gay and looking at him I know why! Man I’m so gay now more than ever.

rocketgirl @ 09/25/2009 at 12:10 pm

@ilovedjared:

He does not look it he must have amazing jeans. i would love him to be my babies daddy.

satisfyme @ 09/28/2009 at 4:05 am

He’s worth suffering through an hour of 90210. I’ll watch his fine as*

penny lane @ 11/01/2009 at 7:31 pm

dats way 2weird….hes 2old but yet very hot 4 a 31 year old…he needs a new job ps… im free ;)

Someone's Mom @ 05/30/2010 at 1:34 am

love trevor donovan he’s gorgeous

OMG im gay and he is turning me on im not kidding im so horny right now i wanna play around with him

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All