Adam Levine: Sexy New Girlfriend!

Adam Levine: Sexy New Girlfriend!

Adam Levine holds hands with his sexy new girlfriend, model Angela Bellotte, in New York City on Thursday (August 27).

During one stop at a tattoo parlor, the 30-year-old Maroon 5 frontman was seen getting shirtless. New ink, perhaps? The pair was also seen withdrawing a wad of cash from an ATM at Bank of America.

P.S. I love Angela‘s outfit.

10+ pictures inside of Adam Levine‘s sexy new girlfriend…

adam levine new girlfriend 01
adam levine new girlfriend 02
adam levine new girlfriend 03
adam levine new girlfriend 04
adam levine new girlfriend 05
adam levine new girlfriend 06
adam levine new girlfriend 07
adam levine new girlfriend 08
adam levine new girlfriend 09
adam levine new girlfriend 10
adam levine new girlfriend 11

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I hope he’s taking his Valtrex and wrapping it up. He’s carrying quite a few dirty diseases down there.

FABULOSA!!!!!!!

Shes not sexy, and what girl isn’t a model? The goodl ooking girls are never models anymore, its the uglt ****** ones who are.

baby Gone @ 08/28/2009 at 1:23 pm

@unknown:

I agree!

miss_aveiro @ 08/28/2009 at 1:30 pm

looks like nikki reed only not as fat as her and with a much better sense for fashion!

I don’t know who she is but she has magnificent legs. I would kill for legs like that.

Usually it’s the fug girls with bodies like young boys who are models these days, sad fax.

He looks like an old man and his gf looks out of his league. He must either be dynamite in the sack or she’s impressed by his bank balance.

alexx michelle @ 08/28/2009 at 1:35 pm

omfg nooo!!! adam is my #1 celeb crush!! & now he’s taken! awesome -__- i’m so sad now! well she’s pretty & if he’s happt then,great! :(

creativegirl @ 08/28/2009 at 1:41 pm

oh Jared i love you….you heard my pleas for more adam.

i THINK it may be Harley Viera-Newton…he follows her on twitter.

i can’t be sure cause of the sunglasses, but maybe

ok, i’m just enjoying now

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/28/2009 at 1:55 pm

guys like adam (and myself) don’t have “girlfriends”.. we they have fcukbuddies, smuts, tīt-toys.. LOL ..adam will be seen w/ another bish on his arm next week.

did you notice, his press releases, adam
has always new girlfriend? come on, straight up adam!

he only want to have sex with her. yikesss!
i told you, he won’t last with anyone. that lady with adam is cheap!

anyways, it doesn’t matter. i’m no longer a fan of him.
adam levine, aka, mr. denial king! karma..

peace ya!
cherish

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l: I agree and I honestly think he as annoying as John Mayer!

Why don’t these #1 hearthtrobs ever date women with full figures…BECAUSE they are superficial. All these guys whom women go crazy for..don’t have any interest in women who are not leggy models…these men get validation if everyone goes Wow Look at his Hot girlfriend….because if he were seen with a woman whose body reflects curves and a womanly figure…no one would envy him.

She looks kinda like Leighton Meester only with longer hair.
But I agree with #10, she does resemble Harley Viera-Newton but it’s hard to tell for sure with the sunglasses. Harley is a 21-year-old English DJ/musician, studying Egyptology in New York.

Thats not Harley. 100% sure.

not liked @ 08/28/2009 at 3:14 pm

hes fugly so sad girls want him for his fame. don’t think you’re not still fugly dude.

Uugh, he seems to have shaved his chest. How terrible.

Sha nay nay @ 08/28/2009 at 3:34 pm

She looks a lot like Kelly McKee, his old girlfriend.

I think she’s the girl whose in most of his music videos

Im sorry but they both look very trashy

Don’t care so much about him, but I want her shoes… Anyone know who makes them?

creativegirl @ 08/28/2009 at 6:50 pm

Could be Kelly McKee – he’s following her on twitter too…

i don’t like him cause he’s famous – i love him for his music, the lyrics he writes just touch me like nothing else. a soundtrack to my life.

he writes the most amazingly sexy songs, that is what makes me admire him. as a musician. i probably wouldn’t think he was hot in a conventional sense, but he could sing the clothes right off me for sure.

IamLegend @ 08/28/2009 at 8:34 pm

it’s so sad to see all these homeless persons just wandering around

UGHHH….I HATE IT!!! I sooo LOVE Adam. He’s my NUMBER ONE LOVE!!! I think he’s so attracive inside and out and I don’t need to see him w/ a girl to love him less. BUT now I see him with this girl?! Don’t break my heart Jared by showing me these pics!!! Don’t get me wrong, she is attractive, but I just wish he would wise up and go for a REAL WOMAN WITH A PERSONALITY AND INTELLIGENCE and a BETTER SENSE OF STYLE, who isn’t your cliche model type. I sure hope he isn’t that shallow. And geesh if I was her I wouldn’t be all sad looking. Your with Adam Levine for Christ’s sake, SMIIIILLLLEEE!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All