Kim Kardashian: Bowl Haircut Babe

Kim Kardashian: Bowl Haircut Babe

Kim Kardashian flaunts a bold new look on the latest cover of YRBMagazine.

The 28-year-old reality star wrote on her official blog, “My YRB Magazine shoot just came out and I am loving the results! I love the photog, Mike Ruiz, and my stylist Darius Baptist was amazing! This shoot was done the day I left for Africa. I really love the transformation and the clothes were amazing!!! This has got to be one of the most unique shoots I’ve ever done! Not sure I’ll ever go for a permanent short cut, but it definitely works for this shoot.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kim K’s new look — HOT or NOT?

kim kardashian bowl haircut yrb magazine 01
kim kardashian bowl haircut yrb magazine 02
kim kardashian bowl haircut yrb magazine 03
kim kardashian bowl haircut yrb magazine 04
kim kardashian bowl haircut yrb magazine 05
kim kardashian bowl haircut yrb magazine 06
kim kardashian bowl haircut yrb magazine 07
kim kardashian bowl haircut yrb magazine 08

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

uh, what is this?
it barely even looks like her o_O

Spooky but I like it.

Gorgeous different love it!

Sorry, it’s terrible. She’s usually very pretty but this is just bad.

and shes on the cover of a magazine to promote….

Not for me. I think she looks scary.

looks pretty cool and different but y is she famous again?

uh….the hell is this? i didnt even think that was her when i saw it

maryann1204 @ 08/28/2009 at 4:52 pm

its a wig!

She thinks she is a high fashion model, but she looks like a tranny in those pics

Ha ha ha ha …snort…..ha ha ha

I don’t know. I know I have an EYE for beauty…but I really don’t find the ‘horse-like’ look or the long, wide set/far apart eyes..Like Jennifer Lopez or Scarlett Johansenn. They all have that Horsey look. Its not soft..cute..feminine….beautiful.. If they didn’t have their bodies they wouldn’t be so ‘hot’. She isn’t really pretty to me. She has manly features. Even Marilyn Manson looks more like a woman than her! In that picture! I’m sorrryyyy but why is she famous again?? For a sextape? For what? She’s talentless. And she isnt even very fashionable >.<

kate bosselin @ 08/28/2009 at 5:03 pm

this will give me nightmares

lILLIANNE @ 08/28/2009 at 5:03 pm

No impressed. This is photoshopped out the wazoo plus she has messed with her face so much that she looks photoshopped in real live. And seriously, what has she ever done? Is she a teacher? NO. Is she a doctor or nurse? NO. Is she a police officer or fireman? NO.

lILLIANNE @ 08/28/2009 at 5:03 pm

omg!!! wtf? i didn’t recognize her at all!
and not gonna lie, it looks kinda cool….but in a creepy sorta way…

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/28/2009 at 5:10 pm

kim’s not good looking enough to pull this off. those photos are horrible.

my new nickname for her is gonna be **** dumpster
im just laughing at these pics, i think in JD’s mind she must be thinking that she’s doing fashion
lmao, nothing but a sex tape celeb

She looks like Marilyn Manson!!

Props to Mike Ruiz :)

look like promo pictures for a horror movie.

NOT.

What an ugly bit ch

bella1084 @ 08/28/2009 at 5:40 pm

hahaha for all you haters “Hate is the new love.” If you actually read the article you’d get it

In the main picture she reminds me of the lead singer of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

she usually is so pretty but im sorry these pictures are uglyyyy

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All