Bradley Cooper & Nick Lachey: New BFFs?

Bradley Cooper & Nick Lachey: New BFFs?

Bradley Cooper and former boybander Nick Lachey leave a Los Angeles residence separaetely on Friday (August 28).

Nick has reportedly given Vanessa Minnillo a second chance at love.

The couple called off their three-year relationship in June, but they were seen getting hot and heavy at the hip Dime bar in Los Angeles.

A spywitness tells Radar, “They were making-out in one of the booths and seemed totally into one another. They were having a great time and definitely appear to be back ‘ on.’ They didn’t care who saw them.”

Bradley is currently dating his Case 39 co-star Renee Zellweger.

10+ pictures inside of pals Bradley Cooper and Nick Lachey

bradley cooper nick lachey 01
bradley cooper nick lachey 02
bradley cooper nick lachey 03
bradley cooper nick lachey 04
bradley cooper nick lachey 05
bradley cooper nick lachey 06
bradley cooper nick lachey 07
bradley cooper nick lachey 08
bradley cooper nick lachey 09
bradley cooper nick lachey 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

now Lachey! next Joe Francis? is Cooper the next “it” douche?

Jessica will be heartbroken. I don’t like Vanessa because she pretended to be Jessica’s friend only to get close to Nick and steal him.

jennifer is sexy!! @ 08/29/2009 at 4:41 pm

Now Renee has some real competition!!!

that’s too bad becoz I was hoping for nick and jessica……

and i don’t believe a love story between Cooper/Zellweger,it’s a fake for promo and i always think he’s gay (but i don’t know why?)

uh oh
does nick swing both ways? something is up there for sure

2 guys who use famous and successful women to get publicity.
They make sense.

I hope they get back together because Vanessa is a real beauty, they make a nice couple all around.

the_boyfriend @ 08/29/2009 at 6:09 pm

Does he? Is he?
He looks smokin’ here.

Nick and Vanessa are fine together!

Wow this is one CORNY topic, they probably never even met each other lol!

creamfilledexplosion @ 08/29/2009 at 6:16 pm

a little backdoor action maybe :)

**Jamie** @ 08/29/2009 at 6:52 pm

Nick and Bradley both look super hot

Bradley Cooper is gay – I wish his ex-wife would spill the beans on. him.

loved the pics, love he!

lol, i would never imagine these 2 as friends
im surprised that nick is getting back with vanessa, all she really wants is to get married and he doesnt, so i guess he’ll be more committed

Brad the stoner:) @ 08/29/2009 at 7:17 pm

I’d hit it!!! Anybody got a light?

BFF = lovers.

You don’t know if they were there at the same time. I think it has something to do with work. I heard that Brad was gay, but it’s just a rumor. I think I’ve seen other celebs in that area but it’s hard to tell. I’m still waiting for Nick’s single to be released to radio, they said August.

Brad and nick forever @ 08/29/2009 at 8:05 pm

I think they would look good together. It would be a step up from Renee and Vanessa in my opinion. They probably have mutual friends, everyone knows everyone in Hollywood. I doubt Brad and Nick are together.

OMG, is that funeral still going? Who’s paying for all this crap?

nick and bradley know each other? how?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All