Jake Gyllenhaal: Shalom Sesame!

Jake Gyllenhaal: Shalom Sesame!

Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal hold hands and take a romantic stroll down Abbot Kinney Boulevard on Sunday afternoon (August 30) in Venice, Calif.

Jake, Christina Applegate, Debra Messing, Greg Kinnear and Cedric the Entertainer are among the stars slated to appear in Shalom Sesame, a 12-part series of Sesame Street episodes geared at teaching Jewish-American children about Jewish culture. The series will debut around the Hanukkah holiday in December 2010.

10+ pictures inside of Shalom Sesame star Jake Gyllenhaal

jake gyllenhaal shalom sesame 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Re: Shalom Sesame
That’s really cool.

Jennifer is sexy!! @ 08/30/2009 at 11:33 pm

Love Reese and Jake they are perfect for each other!!!!

Oh no! For God’s sake and your baby’s, Jake, come out already. Deceiving the public that you’re in a relationship with her, it’s not right! Nobody cares that you’re gay.

Awwwwww!! They make such a fantastic couple!! I’m soooo jealous. I want a Jake for my very own :) That sesame street sounds awesome, we’ll watch it for sure. They are my favorite couple, I hope they get married :)

ihavenolife @ 08/31/2009 at 12:05 am

happy couple. they look so married and content.

they look good together. and damn, loving Jake’s flip-flops. He’s got drop-dead gorgeous toes. damn he sexy

Sassy Nicole @ 08/31/2009 at 12:13 am

They are one strange couple. Something about them together makes me feel funny and not in a good way. The only couple that makes me feel funny in a good way is Brangelina. Yummy.

Jake gay? Thats a joke. He would not create a fake relationship for that long.

Fans like that are just creepy.

at first i thought this was just a fauxmance because they were in a film together but that was quite some time ago and i really feel like these two are the real deal. they do complement each other quite nicely.

Everybody in Hollywood knows they are fake and knows Jake’s gay. They laugh at fans who believe this crap’s real.

Why does everyone say he’s gay? I don’t think they’d be faking the relationship for so long. They seem genuinely happy and in love.

ah i love this couple. they’re so cute together.

love these 2, Great Cute Couple!!

I would be cute if they got married and had a couple more kids :)

Drop the beard Jake. Drop the beard.

Greg Kinnear, Christina Applegate and Cedric the Entertainer are not Jewish. So I find their participation in this Shalome Sesame Street project hilarious.

Jake is gay @ 08/31/2009 at 3:18 am

@Autumnm: Oh please don’t say he isn’t gay. My sanity depends upon his being gay. If he isn’t gay think what he and she might be doing together. Ohhhhhh it is so awfullywaffley just to imagine……..when I do I get sickywicky and begin to feel vomitty and here here….oh God….here it comes….up….up…aaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh…….oh it was so awfully awfully. Oh please say he is gay gay gay gay gay fomance fomance fomance…i don’t want to get vomitty again and…..oh please don’t ever say he isn’t gay………

Jake is gay @ 08/31/2009 at 3:22 am

Everybody knows that everybody in Hollyweird is gay. The guys are **** and the women are dikes. So it is obvious these two are toooooo…..Every romance is a fomance fomance fomance…….there isn’t a straight person anywhere in Hollywood. We all know that. Come on people. Don’t be deluded into thinking anybody in Hollyweird is normal. They aren’t.

Jake is gay @ 08/31/2009 at 3:26 am

You never see his dog anymore. What happened to his dog? I bet the dog got disgusted at the fomance and left. “No more of this pretense for me” bowwow said, “I’m outta here.” “When Jakey was gay and needed me all the time I stayed around, but now that he is pretending to adore this witch, I can’t stand it anymore.”

Jake is gay @ 08/31/2009 at 4:06 am

Most boring fauxmance couple ever.
yawn

I don’t know if they are real or not…. I just get a weird vibe from them both.I don’t know why really.But anyways I think they both look ******
and stinky.Thats great if they really are in love but alot of these celebrities really give me caution warnings.Like they be together
for just their image.

whortensia @ 08/31/2009 at 4:53 am

Reese stinks @ 08/31/2009 at 5:00 am

Jake’s beard is gross

but we already know the Jewish culture: Hollywood!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All