Hayden Panettiere is Spandex Sexy

Hayden Panettiere is Spandex Sexy

Lookin’ sexy in her spandex, Hayden Panettiere and her cute trainer go for a jog through Runyon Canyon in the Hollywood Hills on Monday (August 31).

FYI: A few media outlets have incorrectly identified the guy pictured here as Hayden‘s rumored boyfriend, Harry Morton. That’s obviously not Harry.

The fourth season of Heroes kicks off on Monday, September 21st @ 8PM ET/PM on NBC. It’s a two-hour special with episodes “(Volume 5: Redemption) Orientation” and “Jump, Push, Fall.”

10+ pictures inside of spandex sexy Hayden Panettiere

hayden panettiere spandex 09
hayden panettiere spandex 10

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I just don’t think she’s sexy. Maybe its just me, but the fact they airbrushed her so much for the I Love You Beth Cooper poster…I don’t know.

She’s pretty, I just don’t get the hype

everyone tells me that she has a 12 year old boy’s body but I never see it…..but now I do.

dan da man @ 08/31/2009 at 8:21 pm

i’d love to give her a stimulus package of my own

**Jamie** @ 08/31/2009 at 8:23 pm

i seem to like hayden

She’s got midget arms.

What’s wrong with this chick’s face? You can’t tell whether she’s 14 or 50?

I lurveeee her, and duh she is been running, she is all sweaty of course she is not looking at her best.

@Halli: thats because she IS a midget.

don’t give a **** about this fake b!tch

desertdweller @ 08/31/2009 at 9:45 pm

there’s that toe my camel is missing! sweet face but not a feminine body, brings to mind a smaller version of rachel ray body.

Looks like she’s got a cùnt like a catcher’s mitt.

Is she on her period and is wearing some oversize pads…not cute at all

It’s not even that she’s petite, she’s in the flat chested department, and her hips don’t help her either, cuz she has NONE.

She is pretty, but for some reason she annoys me.

Get Over IT!! @ 08/31/2009 at 10:22 pm

ok people. quit hating on her. you guys all wish you can be her and run around LA and…do exactly what she do. while she was out and working out in the middle of the day with her trainer…you guys were either at school or at work. don’t be jealous!!

maryann1204 @ 08/31/2009 at 11:35 pm

i see her ****

maryann1204 @ 08/31/2009 at 11:35 pm

i see her c*ck

thought she was banging steve jones?

MAN THIS CHICK GETS AROUND

BIG face and small chested

haha he is cute!!!!!! and i think shes pretty too

I didn’t even notice her. I couldn’t get past the guy in the red shorts, or more accurately the guys red shorts. Is that thing real or are the shorts doing that?

Since when is stumpy sexy?

@Jaded:

It’s just the shorts but I like the way you think.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All