Matthew McConaughey: Levi Loves The Beach!

Matthew McConaughey: Levi Loves The Beach!

Matthew McConaughey and his girlfriend, Camila Alves spend a day at the beach with their son Levi in Malibu, California on Sunday (August 30).

Also at the beach were Matthew‘s mother Kay, his step-father, and Camila‘s mom.

Matthew‘s next project is Southbound, where he co-stars alongside Eva Mendes. Via IMDB: “A boarder patrol officer (McConaughey) finds himself caught in the middle of a war between a Mexican crime family and the U.S. immigration police when he comes into contact with a beautiful Mexican woman (Mendes).”

matthew mcconaughey levi loves the beach 01
matthew mcconaughey levi loves the beach 02
matthew mcconaughey levi loves the beach 03
matthew mcconaughey levi loves the beach 04
matthew mcconaughey levi loves the beach 05
matthew mcconaughey levi loves the beach 06
matthew mcconaughey levi loves the beach 07
matthew mcconaughey levi loves the beach 08
matthew mcconaughey levi loves the beach 09
matthew mcconaughey levi loves the beach 10

A&E

is it just me, or does anyone alse think shes extremely unattractive?

Credit where credit’s due – her body looks particularly amazing for a pregnant woman.

I am a Fat Girl @ 08/31/2009 at 7:20 am

@sara
Just you.

When is he gonna marry her?

Shemp lugosi @ 08/31/2009 at 7:30 am

Nothing is unsexier than a kid slung on your hip. McConaughey’s studmuffin days are over!

is she pregnant again?

She is quite homely looking! The kid looks just like her. Matthew looks like a homeless man.

Why the hell does Matthew’s mother have on a bathing suit, oh my eyes are burning. oh god

remember da truth @ 08/31/2009 at 7:56 am

What a lot of superficial people! All you care about is looks??? Obviously no one will care about YOUR soul or mind or depth which is lacking, so the only thing anyone would care about you for is your looks, which sure aren’t up to model quality and will fade after two pregnancies, so get ready for a lonely life ignored by the world. Oh yeah, that’s probably already your fate…..

remember da truth @ 08/31/2009 at 8:00 am

I think it’s great that Matthew is such a good father — VERY sexy! And is raising the child in a close-knit family, with his parents there, too. What a beautiful family sharing a day together!

Thanks, Jared!

They are already more married than people who run to the altar for the sake of it. Marriage is about committing to each other — and has proven that it is not for life. These two ARE committed, and have stayed together longer than a lot of marriages.

Marriage is an anochronism, and meant to keep sex only after a public ceremony, so you could tell who the parents were of subsequent children. This isn’t the Middle Ages anymore. Grow up, people.

She looks good while being pregnant and no stretch marks. I am sure her body will bounce back in no time. Some people are like that. As for his mother wearing a bathing suit…she seems comfortable in wearing one and that is to be admired. I gave up the swimsuit long ago because I am not comfortable with my body and I am in my 40′s…

i just do not understand what he sees in her
she is NOT attractive at all
shes gross and that little kid is just as ugly as she is

he can do much much better

levi is such a cutie :) it’s so good he doesn’t look at all like his dad. I mean that woman is not very pretty but the kid got what’s the best from her looks ;)
Yeah, she’s pregnant again. That was already confirmed some time ago.

@sara: I think that, too. Don’t get why she’s a model…but Levi’s such a cutie!!!

Again with no hat on that kid.
Great way to hold your child – like it’s an inconvenience to your “cool”, “rad” lifestyle.

She had another baby right away to trap Matthew and he does not look happy at all when they are together. Matt is already filled with regret about his situation and I don’t blame him. She looks like a platypus.

He is a very unattractive man.

That little boy and his dog are so adorable. He’s by far my favorite celebrity baby.

Red,white&blue @ 08/31/2009 at 9:53 am

@sara: i agree 100%, she is not attractive at all

@sara: i agree 100%, she is not attractive at all

What a bunch of nasty comments from a bunch of jealous racist trolls! Camilla is gorgeous! She was a top model in her country. Just because you’re seeing her without makeup and looking like regular people on the beach does not make her ugly. And what’s with the comment about these people being in bathing suits? That is just plain weird. Millions of people go to the beaches everywhere, young, old, fat, …who cares? What rock did you crawl out from under? Sounds more like jealousy than anything…and racism..

Gorgeous family! Levi is so adorable.

Sometimes Levi looks cute in his pictures but most of the time he doesn’t. He looks cute here and will probably grow up to be handsome. I hope the next baby looks more like him since Levi looks like mom.

@sara:

I don’t like the way she looks at all.
Never did; as far as her business is concerned–no one would show any interest if it weren’t for the fact that she is with Matthew Mconaughey.

lololololololololo @ 08/31/2009 at 10:56 am

this is the funniest thing i’ve read in a long time

“Red,white&blue @ 08/31/2009 at 9:53 am Matt and his half breed Brazil monkey wife. Ugly ugly ugly and so is that half monkey little boy chowing down on his banana. Matt should have stayed closer to home and married Kate or Sandra.”

i think levi and honor should hook up
they are both the ugliest kids in hollywood

huricane katrina @ 08/31/2009 at 11:17 am

Mat’s mom looks good for her age in a full FULL one-piece suit.What is she supposed to wear? A burka.
Matthew Mc is a good actor and lives pretty lowkey.
He is close to his mom.
Camilla is pretty,luckyand pretty lucky.
that is one cute baby boy.
I think ,even though she looks just kind of fat,she could put on a full swimsuit.I just think the little bun needs protection.
Also, they all look like any other family out there and the other people NEVER bother him, just the paps.

# 1 Sara

It is just you. She looks just fine for a family day out.

gold baybay @ 08/31/2009 at 11:30 am

I think all of you insecure b!tches should learn to get over yourself. Some of you coming up in here and being racist. Seriously, you need to get over your dream of Matthew marrying you or some other celebrity. He’s taken and happy. Does insulting people make you feel more confident? ‘Cause if you’re going to insult, don’t do it over the internet, it does nothing for anyone. Look at this, USA is obsessed with beauty, even though over 50% of them are obese. That is why, boys and girls, he went to Brazil.

He can do so much better than her she is waaay out of his league.

She is ugly and the baby is ugly too.
Like someone said Levi and Honor are ugly.
Camila is not that famous in Brazil either .She is smart got a rich guy,2 kids,money,great house LOL

blah blah blah @ 08/31/2009 at 1:21 pm

ME TARZAN
YOU JANE
WE HAVE BABY AND SWING FROM TREE.

Golddigging ***** @ 08/31/2009 at 10:04 am

and some other jealous b******es here. Really? criticizing a baby and the race/nationality of a person? Is that how Americans are? your bunch are really the best people in the world *snark*
(please, intelligent and non racist Americans reading this, ignore my comment)

How do you know the nasty comments are from americans. This IS the worldwide web you know.

@marina: totally agree with you. what is the problem of you guys? he’s just a baby! and what is the problem of beeing brazilian?

Jealous … Jealous … Jealous … Just …

lol@ the stupid comment that she ‘trapped’ him. If he didn’t want kids, he knew how to wrap it up.

I think Camilla looks pretty good. For those of you who are dissing her, you’re most likely not only obese and ugly, but you’re ugly on the inside too.

And being ugly on the outside as WELL as the inside will not get you far in life.

Camilla’s definitely better looking than 90% of women I see in the streets. She’s also got a nice body.

ehhh
damn, that face looks rough
body is ok but the face is pretty blah
never seen her appeal at all

The people posting the racist comments (soooo 1960′s) comments about Camila are sitting there with jiggly bellies and muffin tops hanging over their jeans…guaranteed!!! LOL That’s why they’re so funny to read because you can read the desperation in these people, and the jealousy. Sorry, Matt’s taken and to a gorgeous Brazillian woman….uh huh….now let’s hear a description of what you look like hiding behind your computer, carb faces.

She looks lovely like an Island girl, Matthew is a lucky man.

Well she is definitely no Penelope Cruz…..Actually she isnt even a Tom Cruise…Matt would be better off with Tom!

We know what she saw in Matthew :))))))
As for him , well, love is blind…
She is a lot smarter than him :D
In Brazil this is named a golpe do baú :D best translation for it is :P she found a gold mine and she is digging it :P

I can’t believe the racist, ignorant trolls on here today! This is a lovely, loving family. They are so normal and happy. No running around “shopping” every day or hitting up the parties or red carpets. Never any gossip. What’s not to love about this beautiful family? You guys are very sick! Get a life!

I never see love or affection coming from him when he holds his kid, not to mention he doesn’t even know how to hold him properly. And for all of you saying Camila=unattractive, well she’s wearing no makeup! She looks so natural and simple to me, nothing wrong sorry. Why don’t you google her up and I’m sure you’ll have second thoughts about it.

Camila is a very pretty woman. She’s a natural beauty. And her pregnant body is probably in better shape than 99% of those that are posting nasty comments on here. I’m embarassed that so much racism still exists. Levi is a cutie-pie!

ok i googled her
nope
still monkey butt ugly

She is ugly and a gold-digger.
That’s what happened when you are high all day long- you barely know who is around you.
Matt, you blew it big time with the drugs and the ugly gold-digger who trapped you by pregnancy.

Beautiful family. They have a unique sense of life. It’s great to see how it’s possible find someone with who you can be yourself. Matthew looks happy with Camila and I suppose a great part of it is ’cause they have a very particular way of life, and both understand each other. It’s great! And Levi is so cute and so grown up too.

I think she looks great to be pregnant. There is nothing wrong with no makeup for a day on the beach with family. As for the way he carries his son, the little boy doesn’t seem to mind it. And who knows how long he had been carrying him walking in the heat on the beach. Anyone with kids know that kids get heavy after a while. I don’t understand why people are so upset about her and her looks. What difference does it make.

that’s a funny looking kid with big feet

Some of you on here are stupid wankers for calling her and the little boy ugly and making racist comments. IDIOTS!!!!!You are such a waste of bloody space. Look in the mirror, go get a life or best: hang yourselves you jealous losers.

Camilla is quite hot actually. She just doesn’t wear makeup in here…..

I hate racist people who have heart-shaped **** =======I hate racist people, racist people are mentally unhappy. have you looked in the mirror today? remember that here on earth have the mission to be happy and make people happy..today to see that the man visited the moon wakes places for life a bikini and go to the beach and be happy forget the indifference and make a difference to respect your neighbor, friends of different races and see your face in the mirror and think I am beautiful now.

Great Janaina @09/02/2009 7:23 pm

BUCKWHEAT @ 09/05/2009 at 1:04 am

@NO WAy: @SATINE:

That is a beautiful woman and a beautiful child, enough said!

@SATINE:

I totally agree with you. What a shame these racists comments. And by the way, Camila is not a model in Brasil, she starting modeling in NY, like Giselle Bundchen, Adriana Lima, Ana Hickmann, Adriana Ambrosio, Isabeli Fontana and other brazilian beauties.

she is beautiful, , it is not a Gisele, but it is Matthew has good taste, he chose a woman who changed his life he was depressed.

@sara:

She only looks amazing with makeup, but once the makeup is gone wow, she looks so different. I mean really tired.

@annab:

Not true, she has stretch marks!!! I saw a closeup of her abdomen and I saw stretch marks, Celebs and their partners are not perfect.

@Megan:

I so agree with you! I was amazed with the first baby they had because, Matthew made himself clear that he will never marry Camilla! But she wants to get married and I think she’s using the kids as her secret weapon but he won’t listen. Wow, this is a sad situation. It’s wrong to bring kids in this world because you want a person all to yourself.

There is something wrong with her! I don’t know what it is but she is from a poor family in Brazil. This could be the main reason why all of this is happening.

@SATINE:

Wait a minute. Camila was never a top model in Brazil! She became popular in Brazil after she met Matthew and once that happened she received bookings for Brazilian magazine covers, etc. She became a model after she moved to the states when she was a teenager. OK, now I’m mixed and I never called her an ape like the others, but Camila is doing it all wrong with Matthew. He doesn’t want to marry her and this is sad this why so many of us believe she is getting pregnant on purpose so Matt will marry her, and it’s not working.

I can understand her motive because she comes from a poor family in Brazil, where her father is a farmer. It’s sad but true. She wants to get married every woman wants a beautiful wedding but she doesn’t understand that Matthew wants to continue playing the field and does not want to get married. I believe this is why he broke up with Sandra Bullock. In other words Matt is afraid of commitment.

I’m of mixed race and I’m not attacking Camila or her son and baby to be. But I have to say that I believe she is getting pregnant on purpose! OK, when she had her first child around that time she was still asking Matthew to marry her. Matt doesn’t want to get married, I believe this is why he broke up with Sandra Bullock.

I don’t know why Matthew doesn’t want to get married. It’s really sad. Kids are innocent and I believe Camila and Matthew should grow up for Levi! You should never shack or be uncommitted to someone you say you love. Always go all the way with that person.

Camila became famous in Brazil after she met Matthew she was getting booked for popular Brazilian magazine covers. She comes from a poor family where her father is a farmer. So is she gold digging, absolutely!

Does she care for Matthew, I think so. But Does MATTHEW LOVE HER??? I Don’t see it guys, I don’t believe he loves her because you can see the difference with how he expressed his love for Sandra and Camila are completely different.

Matthew was very open about loving Sandra, but saying, “it just wasn’t the right time.” Why does Matthew believe he knows something about timing? He should have been man enough to marry Sandra when he had the chance and now it’s too late. They were such an awesome couple and they had so much in common.

OH, well you learn the hard way.

@janaina:

os americanos só estão a fazer o mesmo que voces fazem com os negros no brasil. quando vão lá para as americas ninguem escapa, nem pardo, nem nativo, nem branco, basta só ouvir o sotque latino. é duro mas é a realidade. brancos não gostam de misturas

toogood4utoknow @ 08/20/2011 at 9:13 pm

I am so sorry but out of all the woman in the world he picked a cavewoman to have a kid with..that is an ugly woman and those are some ugly kids..its a shame..they look like little cavemen or little mexicans with blonde hair…that was definately not two races who should have bred.

toogood4utoknow @ 08/20/2011 at 9:15 pm

@sara:

she is ugly..she looks like a cavewoman and she acts like one too..like he pulled her from a cave and is teaching her to be human

toogood4utoknow @ 08/20/2011 at 9:16 pm

toogood4utoknow @ 08/20/2011 at 9:20 pm

: its not jealousy you must be spanish..see to hispanic people being with a white man makes you white but it doesnt…that is an ugly woman and those are some ugly kids..she looks like a cavewoman and those kids looks like little cavekids..they actually look like little blonde hair mexicans..those are two kids who should not have bred kids together

toogood4utoknow @ 08/20/2011 at 9:23 pm

oh shut up…people do go by looks..she is ugly…there are ugly hispanics out there and she is one

toogood4utoknow @ 08/20/2011 at 9:29 pm

@BUCKWHEAT:

she is not beautiful and those are ugly children..ugly