Taylor Lautner Covers 'Teen Vogue' October 2009

Taylor Lautner Covers 'Teen Vogue' October 2009

New Moon star Taylor Lautner flaunts his bulging biceps in the October 2009 cover spread for Teen Vogue, on stands Sept. 8th. Here are some tidbits from the 17-year-old’s exclusive interview:

On his alleged summer fling Selena Gomez: “She’s a great girl.”

On Team Jacob fans: “I think fans would love anybody who played Jacob. I’m just lucky to be the one who got the chance.”

On the paparazzi: “You can’t ever really get used to it, because it’s not normal to have people snapping pictures of everything you do. You just have to try not to let it affect you.”

On career aspirations: “I really look up to Denzel Washington as an actor. I’d love to do a film with him one day in the future. That would be my dream come true. And I love the action-drama films like Matt Damon and Brad Pitt do.”

Check out the video of Taylor‘s cover shoot at TeenVogue.com.

15+ behind-the-scenes pictures inside of Taylor‘s cover shoot…

taylor lautner teen vogue october 2009 01
taylor lautner teen vogue october 2009 12
taylor lautner teen vogue october 2009 13
taylor lautner teen vogue october 2009 14
taylor lautner teen vogue october 2009 15

Ethan Miller/Getty

Looking good!

taylor: ‘I want to be a new robert pattinson!” stupid.

babe_luv_ya @ 08/31/2009 at 10:32 am

ugh…He always says the the same stuff again and again…blah blah blah…I’m not buying it!
*WE WANT ROB*
IT’S ALL ABOUT ROB!!!!!

hott .. he’s adorable, seriously

Love him. He seems like a nice, well adjusted and humble kid.

sounds gay when he talks, can’t act, and its not healthy for someone his age to bulk up like he did..

He is so HOT! and cute!
Go Team Taylor and Team Jacob.

daaaamn it.
he’s hot!

You ******* have terrible taste. This boy is pure butterface.

Aww he’s adorable…I don’t get why people have to give him such a hard time. He’s just doing his job.

Great photos! Thanks for covering this story, Just Jared.

#2- He never said that. Stop the hate. He is gorgeous.

#11- They are afraid that the kid would take people froemTeam Edward to Team Jacob, for some reason.
I will always will be Team Edward because he is my favorite character, but we can’t just deny this kid’s beauty.
One thing is the movie other real life.
Hate haters.

i love him. He seems like a good guy and good actor. So glad he got to be jacob black. Just the right guy.

Can’t stand Taylor

I’d love to see him when he’s about 25, he still seems very boyish, but he is handsome. He bulked up so he could keep the part, I think it’s admirable how he fought for it.

Seriously, I agree ‘awesome’. They tried to bump him out of the part, luckily Kristen fought to keep him as Jacob. That would have sucked. I don’t get people getting on his back. He’s still a kid. When he gets a few years on him, he is gonna be gorgeous. And yes, he is very humble and gracious.

OMG i subscribe to teenvogue anyway, AHHH im so excited for octobers issue!! lovelovelove him! he looks AMAZING! :D

He really is such a cutie. But he was just too big of a pushover in the book – can’t quite get into “Jake” being sexy…

Well. I don’t know. Taylor Lautner seems really full of himself. like he’s trying SO hard to be sexy. Rob NEVER EVER EVER had to try. It just came natural. I mean, the guy doesn’t even wash his hair!! lol. But Robs cute, funny and has an amazing humbleness. So my vote will ALWAYS be for Rob over this kid any day!

Funny, he says he wants to do the sorts of films Matt Damon does. In a way he looks like Matt.

mochakiss8503 @ 08/31/2009 at 1:56 pm

Rob is Rob and Taylor is Taylor! It’s not a freakin competition! If you don’t like Taylor’s sexy a$$ then go find some picture of Rob to lust over and get over it. Haters are so LAME, grow up seriously!

too hot for my eyes!
damn boy! you got it!

I seriously think if someone is being stupid mean to a 17 old kid, only because he plays a character you don’t like, you really should go to mental institution for your own good. Because if you can’t stand a guy for something so ridiculous, you shouldn’t live in this world.
How can you compare him with Rob. He is a boy, a gorgeous boy, and Rob is a 23 old man.

They re both pretty and both different. And this is not a competition.

Is it not possible to love both Rob and Taylor?
Book characters are one thing, but seriously.
And whoever said he looks like Matt Damon…I think it was number 25…I totally see it. I mean, he’s darker obviously, but I get what you’re saying.

@babe_luv_ya: your money wont be missed- go sob somewhere else. Or get your mother to teach you common politeness- whatever works.

Lea your right Rob is a man and Taylor is a boy . A Boy who’s not doing a very good job of hiding the fact that he’s gay. Poor kid. I feel bad for him. It sucks to have to pretend to be something your not. I hope one day he has the courage to come out.

another thing- since when did his sexuality have anything to do with anything???? If he IS gay, which i honestly doubt, i dont see why it should be a problem. considering SO many of the people in hollywood are… And for his age, this kid is beautiful! its a different type of beauty than rob, and i dont mean that taylor is LESS beautiful than rob at all. He is equally just as beautiful, in a different way. If you disagree, fine but dont hate on someone who doesnt deserve it.

And i dont know what would possibly make someone hate on a seventeen year old.

Especially one who’s so nice. There really cant be a bigger sign of “i am a twelve year old child with no life!!” grow up little kids.

Yeah, you are probably a bunch of fat ass ******* with no life, if are coming here to insult such an adorable and gorgeous kid.

Insult whatever you want but Edward ‘s gonna happear in your life and take you with him in a white horse to a beautiful palace.

And you ll never find anyone in real life like Edward, not only because he is a fictional character(fictional=not real) but because you are so ugly, so you ll never get a boyfriend.

*** I meant “EDWARD is NOT GONNA HAPPEAR”

I meant “EDWARD is NOT gonna happear”

gay, gay, gay

Taylor looking really HOT. He just keeps getting hotter. i think Talyor is a very humble guy at least he take time to say hi to his fans (not like others do). He is still young but he is going to be a really hot man.

so sexyyyyyyyyyyyy! OMG

OMG he went through part of an interview witout mentioning his muscles….STOP the presses.

Kid does not photograph well, poor him so his photo’s tend to look halarious and NOT in a good way!

OHHHHH MY!
This Boy Is Just To Darn Hot!
Forget Rob Ugly Patterson!

He sounds gay and acts gay, can’t act and it is all about Edward.
Go away already. I will fast forward his part in the movie.

Go away. It is all about Rob.

Putting down taylor doesn’t make rob any more appealing. So seriously stop. It is beyond annoying.

If you are going to click on a story that has “Taylor Lautner” in the title and come on here and say things that in my opinion are total bull crap. GO AWAY!!!!! He has alot a talent for someone his age. Keep your nasty green eyed monster comments to yourself x x x

Lucy, You could not be more right. I agree completely. Ripping on one guy is not going to make the other any better.

sweetness @ 08/31/2009 at 9:05 pm

He’s not trying so hard to be sexy..he doesn’t have to ..He is SEXY.
The Rob loons are scared somebody in this Twilight series is actually catching some of the spotlight..and the best part is..it’s true….There are more sexy boys in New Moon and Taylor is leading the pack…Rob is just getting to be a bit dull..with all his dull habits and dirty unwashed hair.
Taylor is absolutely the new kid on the block full of energy and charm…
at least he’s professional in the way he handles the media..not like some
sullen brooding others in that movie!

Sorry “Taylor” but you are just the latest “hot dude” of the moment. Nobody will remember you in five years. You will never be Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt or Matt Damon. Loser.

Free 2 b me @ 08/31/2009 at 10:33 pm

Rob Pattinson is ugly as hell, if you like them pasty then he’s prince charming. He tells his fans to SHUT UP!! So some of you needs to take his advice. Everyone is the movie is ok. Just Jared Sucks, Hollywood Access Sucks! All they do is confuse all these crazy, crazy, people. I love paparazzi as lease they take their own photos. I mean how do you get Teen Vogue photos on JJ.

his arm doesnt fit his body at all

I don’t care how young he is! This kid is HOT! I’m only 22, I think that’s legit. lol

I’m not into Twilight at all, but this kid could get it.

rachelleighcrazy @ 09/01/2009 at 7:09 am

Oh My GOD!!!! I’m so infatuated with this kid, and he’s not even 18 yet!!! Oh my GOD… I want him so bad. Did I say ohmygod? Wow wow wow wow. Uhg.. Not fair, on all levels.

rachelleighcrazy @ 09/01/2009 at 7:15 am

Still looking. Taylor I’m only 26, marry me.

Why does he wear shoe in the water????????????

rachelleighcrazy @ 09/01/2009 at 8:16 am

Marry Me!

he is so full of himself! I can’t stand him, really…. And he really looks like a dog LOL

Robert ftw!! And team Edward <3

am so happy he is getting his time now. he deserves it

am so happy he is getting his time now. he deserves it

oh taylor u look fine!!!
and im sick of the rob and taylor comaparisons taylor could never be rob just like rob can never dream of being taylor they are in their own leagues

but taylor is so hottt and im not discrediting rob but this photoshoot is all about taylor so stop mentioning rob and stop putting taylor down

Miss Coco @ 09/01/2009 at 5:00 pm

That dude is totally gay!
Way hot, but gay!

He’s HOT!! and i love how all you people are hating on him lol..don’t be so jealous..let the kid be….He never compares himself to Rob so all u dumba***s need to chill

its all bout TAYLOR!!! HES SEXY L0L

I LOVE TAYLOR!!! he’s SOOO sexy!!
i don’t understand why people come on here to talk sh*t about him..
if you don’t like him then don’t search for him on the internet!! ITS THAT SIMPLE!!.. and for all you people calling him gay..who cares whether or not he is!?!?! that doesnt change anything..he’s still a wonderful person!!

team taylor @ 09/03/2009 at 7:29 pm

HA HA HA….HE IS THE
HOTESET BOY IN THE WORL
ALL OF THE GIRLS THAT DON’T
LIKE HIM ARE SO STUPID DON’T THINK
OF WHHAT ARE YOU ALL LOSING …WHAT A
BOY HE IS REALLY HOT..AND… CUTE..
BYYEE LOVE YOU TAYLOR

GO TEAM TAYLOR AND JACOB

Oh I am so excited for this issue! Taylor is soo adorable and he seems like a really nice guy. I can’t wait to see him in other films so I can see him expand on his skills

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! TAYLOR IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ROBERT! He, unlike Robert, is grateful for the chance he has been given. Robert is a whiny baby. Seriously, why do you people like him now that he’s Edward Cullen, but when he was Cedric in Harry potter, you didn’t give him the time of day. Really, get a life people. Taylor is better. He is real. Robert is stuck up, rude, disgusting and hopeless. Taylor has a future and a personality. If you guys want Rob, fine. that leaves more Taylor for the rest of us. But trust me, Robert may look good to you guys now, but in the future, you’ll get tired of him.

SouthAfricanGirl @ 09/09/2009 at 4:59 am

Why do fans always have to compete when celebrities are friends or are apart of something as to who is hotter or who can kick the other one’s ass?
Classic examples are: Britney Spears vs. Christina Aguilera, Miley Cyrus vs. Selena Gomez, Kanye West vs. 50 Cent, Paris Hilton vs. Nicole Richie and evidently Rob Pattinson vs. Taylor Lautner.
And in the end it’s like WHO CARES?!?!?!
Just like both or like who you want to like… why is it necessary to put others down for liking your celebrities so called ‘rival’?
Someone help me understand…

he is beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GO JACOB TAYLOR YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 YEARS

katie bug @ 09/11/2009 at 5:10 pm

he is cute and so not gay jacob is my FAV on the movies soeat that

Hey Jamie,
I’d just like to let you know that Taylor is much better than Robert Pattinson. Whoever’s career aspiration is to be like Robert Pattinson is a loser. That’s not Taylor. By the way: Rob will be here today and gone tomorrow.

Awkwardly proportioned but I’d still hit it

Taylor LOVER @ 11/07/2009 at 11:50 pm

Taylor is my love foorever♥
All you freaks who think he trys too hard or is fake
are just STUPID BLIND AND DEAF!
hes so goregous its not even funny

Robert ISNT even cute #24 is right he doesnt even wash his hair!
god. TEAM JACOB FOREVER!
Edward fans are just desperate for perfection while jacobs flaws make him all the more believeable and lovable<3

twilight_lover @ 12/13/2009 at 6:50 pm

everyone is just hating on taylor cuz they cant look like him

f@#k all u bitchass haters. taylor is sexier and rob anyday…….please!!

i love you taylor lautner…i want to talor .you very handsome…………….

INLOVEWITHTAYLORLAUTNER @ 07/08/2010 at 11:50 am

I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE CAZY FANS BUT I WILL WAYS VOTE 4 HIM AND I WOULD LOVE 4 ME TO SEE ONE DAY LIKE THERE ALOT OF GIRLS THAT LOVE HIM BUT I DO NOT THINK THAT NO ONE WOULD EVER LOVE TAYLOR HAS MUCH AS I DO BUT ONE I HOPE I WILL MEET HIM !!!!

INLOVEWITHTAYLORLAUTNER @ 07/08/2010 at 12:02 pm

ITS ME AAND 4GOT MANY GIRL ONE LIKE HIM 4 HE LOOKS I MEAN HES SEXY BUT I DO NOT KNOW TAYLOR BUT I THINNK HE IS VERY NICE AND CAN BE FRIENDLY JUST MAYBE I WISH I WE CAN GET TO NE EACH OTHER AND BE FRIEND OR EVEN MORE LOVE U TAYLOR <3<3 HOPE U REAND IT AND JUST REPLY AT MY EMAIL IF U REPIY ON HERE I WILL GIVE ME EMAIL JK ONLY IF U WANT LOL