Ed Westwick & Jessica Szohr: Lure Lovers

Ed Westwick & Jessica Szohr: Lure Lovers

Gossip Girl co-stars (and real-life couple) Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr are still going strong!

The couple was spotted dining together at Lure Fishbar in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City on Monday (August 31).

Ed, 22, and Jessica, 24, entered and exited the Mercer Street restaurant separately but could be seen through the window dancing with each other. They were also seen kissing as they ate and sipped on wine.

FYI: Jess is wearing the Bryna Nicole “Harlow” bag in Cognac and the Necessary Objects tweed boyfriend blazer.

ed westwick jessica szohr lure restaurant 01
ed westwick jessica szohr lure restaurant 02
ed westwick jessica szohr lure restaurant 03
ed westwick jessica szohr lure restaurant 04
ed westwick jessica szohr lure restaurant 05

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Such a HOT couple! Ed looks fine

Ed is a hotter version of Jude Law.

Ed is such a cutie. Love his girlfriend.

creamfilledexplosion @ 09/01/2009 at 4:04 am

no socks

Lovely couple. I love jess style.A rocking couple! Kissing and dancing! Cute cute. Please HATERS do not comment if you do not like them. I am tired with arguements…here.

i had NO idea jessica was older. and i don’t like jessica or vanessa in gossip girl. GRRR

What i was saying? It started. If you do not like her do not comment.
GRRR!

She’s a boob.

I love her style too.. Cute couple,ed is hot ass always!

I want ed to myself. :(

Ed has NO fashion sense what so ever and is not sexy at all IMO… But she is very pretty and they seem happy together so good for them hope it lasts!

So cute, glad they haven’t split up, maybe they just haven’t found time to spend together because they have been filming so much, kissing and dancing, hope we get to see some pictures of that :) they are great :)

Just me... @ 09/01/2009 at 5:46 am

Jessica is a naturally beauty!

Just me... @ 09/01/2009 at 5:50 am

Jessica is a naturally beautifull.

Eddie is super HOT! He always wears the coolest t-shirts!
Jess is very beautiful too.

evelyngeorge @ 09/01/2009 at 6:28 am

I love Ed and he looks sooooo fine in his London t-shirt!

littlekitten @ 09/01/2009 at 6:42 am

omg, look at the main picture. Jessica looks so exactly like ed. I thought she was ed, ed with long hair

Wowwww..Sexwick looks HOT as alwiz….yummyyy..<3

Love Vanessa @ 09/01/2009 at 7:07 am

I love Vanessa Abrams/jess Szohr. She is my favourite gossip girl cast/character

screw this couple! give us some sophia bush and austin nichols already!

Lilly do not comm than @ 09/01/2009 at 9:00 am

Love the couple

@janet:

have u seen the pics of him with jess on vaycay..with his gut out and pimply chest.. dont think you’d find him hot after that….

@janet:

@janet:

I don’t care about Jess that much but Ed is sexyyyyyyyy!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All