Daniel Craig & Diddy Meet Up In Manhattan

Daniel Craig & Diddy Meet Up In Manhattan

Mustache man Daniel Craig and his girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell go in for a meeting an office building in midtown Manhattan on Wednesday afternoon (September 2).

Who did they run into on their way in? None other than Diddy!

Craig reportedly has demanded security trail him at all times while he’s in NYC while his Broadway co-star, Hugh Jackman, hasn’t asked for any protection at all.

A Broadway insider also tells Page Six, “Security and secrecy around the show are so tight that Jackman and Craig are rehearsing at a secret location outside the city.”

Jackman and Craig‘s play A Steady Rain starts previews on Sept. 10, has an official opening set for Sept. 29 and is scheduled to run through Dec. 6.

10+ pictures inside of Daniel Craig and Diddy‘s Manhattan meet-up…

daniel craig diddy 01
daniel craig diddy 02
daniel craig diddy 03
daniel craig diddy 04
daniel craig diddy 05
daniel craig diddy 06
daniel craig diddy 07
daniel craig diddy 08
daniel craig diddy 09
daniel craig diddy 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All

they probably hit it off, equally arrogant. I love Craig in the Bond movies but he does seem to be a bit too full of himself.

Guinness-he can be full of @ 09/03/2009 at 10:16 am

me if he wants. nice one #102.

Guinness-oops @ 09/03/2009 at 10:19 am

that last comment i made was backwards…i am a woman….um…well, you get it. surry. no hard feelings… backwards. dan. i gotto go…..

adamantia claus @ 09/03/2009 at 11:30 am

The 5th seal has been broken!!! The Apocalypse is nigh!! Save yourselves!

he ask for protection because a while back he had a serious female stalker that followed him no matter where he went.

Maybe CRaig should be a nominee for the “Robert Goulet Memorial Mustached American of the Year.”

See the details here:

to 102 and to 107 @ 09/03/2009 at 1:31 pm

to 102,
good joke, thank you for laugh. Hopefully that you have in on the highest authority. But I am not too sure Daniel is a married man because he doesn’t look so. I don’t buy your story when Daniel never announced it and if he will never announce it by his own so we can only speculate. He is married, he is not married, …so what, yo or not??

to 107,
It’s possible and don’t forget there is craigisnotbond hate campaign for Daniel and I think he will be watching by another people always.
I don’t want to imagine what will happen if he will make a career in the US, good movies of type A and become an real A-lister and he’ll be without moustache. Women and girls will be crazying because of him yet more and then he will need at least 50 bodyguards.
………………………….

I noticed one thing during attending sites and boards of various countries that his fan are more and more crazy and totally love his looks, style, give him compliments, love his acting.
He is a real star, accurately not living in the US, in Hollywood.
Hugh Jackman is famous and popular because maybe of the fact he lives in the US where he became more known and got some american films and Americans make a large crowd who go to the cinemas. From the US all movies are going into all the world and an actor receive an international fame.
I believe if Daniel stayed in the US and dealt with American producers, he will get A movies, more popularity and …more paps and stalkers. He is relatively in calm because he lived in the Europe all the time, but if he worked in the US and became well known, situation is different. Because he is so sexy, (more sexy than Hugh Jackman) so more another Americans can discover his sexiness and rougness in face, so he will be watched by many.
Hugh is not so pursuable and he has normal fans but Daniel who lived in the Europe all the time so he got crazy fans all the same.
With living in the US it could be more worse because he may gets more fans crazily in love with him, while Hugh’s fans are normally in love with him.
There is definition for both: when you look at Hugh, you have respect for him, you get his action because he is not a bad actor and he did good career and results at theatres and made successful movies.
When you look at Daniel, you think he’s the best actor, so sexy, so handsome, you are crazy of looking at him, you’re amazed of his style and posing, you admire colour of his eyes, his roughness in face, you want eat him or you eat his acting. That is why he shouldn’t move to the US because another fans will be crazies and it could to cause Craigmania.

I bet Daniel if moved to the America so he will steal status of George Clooney who is known for his masculinity and he will be taken more sexy and more masculine than George who should to tremble and Daniel will get ahead Hugh so that Hugh will be a less star in the end.
Warning, warning! Caution! Danger! Daniel gets another fans, female fans and male as well! Caution! Danger because Daniel is sexy and the best actor! Attention! Attention! His blue eyes look at green eyes!

gotta ask @ 09/03/2009 at 1:47 pm

what’s wrong with satsuki anyway. here she has this wonderful man who is obviously in love with her and she reacts with hostility towards his female fans. she is rude towards them. what gives? someone should tell there’s no reason to behave that way. totally the opposite of deborra-lee, hugh jackman’s wife, who is polite, kind, and friendly towards his female fans.

If Daniel decides to move to the US so he gets more female fans and for Satsuki it could be more difficult and maybe she will more push him to marry her. You can bet she will be jealous as hell. don’t forget that Aries are the most jealous people

can somebody make this Czech idiot go away. Pretty please….

sense of smell @ 09/03/2009 at 2:37 pm

I have to say Daniel has nice legs and he beautifully smiles at Diddy. Company of others makes him smile, but not Satsuki does.
She held flowers which can smell well at expensive appartment but I realized one thing. When a woman is pregnant so her sense of smell is more sensitive. Maybe that is why she bought these flowers or only wanted make appartment fragrant or decorative.
If I could see her face properly, I could know if she is pregnant or not. It’s not so difficult to know a pregnant woman, she has a bit different colour and expression in face, she walks differently, she acts emotively (or also no emotions, it depends on that woman how she reacts on her pregnancy) smiling and looks more shiny in face and in eyes. a woman who acts normally so you still can to see her “state expecting a baby”.

to please @ 09/03/2009 at 2:43 pm

you have one choice – go away by your own. what you say at that?
Have you problems, you Mongoliano tailorbird?

not married @ 09/03/2009 at 2:58 pm

I do not believe they are married. He does not look at her with “love”, and he keeps his friendly and loving smiles to friends and other people he knows. He seems to ignor her and they both seem to have crappy looks at each other. The rings don’t mean much as in the past she has worn different rings on different fingers. I believe Daniel would ware a wedding band if he was married. If he really married the woman he loved, he would tell the whole world.

@to 102 and to 107: And that was a Daniel Craig fan delirium. Are you feeling any better now you got this out of your chest? Now listen: Jackman just this year moved to New York. The past two years he was living in Sydney, Australia. Ha! I liked the point where you said Jackman ‘is not a bad actor’ and then Daniel Craig is the ‘best’ actor blah blah… Really? And Jackman is more popular because he lives in US? Laughable statements from a desperate Craig fan, one of the few that still remain loyal to him. JACKMAN is a huge superstar because he’s the definition of gorgeousness (stop calling Craig handsome, I bet even his fans see that his face is freaking ugly unless you’ve got problem with your eyes), he has charisma to burn, he’s the Sexiest Man Alive, and by far a most talented actor (you do know what triple threat means). But above all he’s an AMAZING person. He’s incredibly generous with his fans, so approachable and HUMBLE and easy going. Craig will NEVER get even close to Jackman’s superstar status and likability because most people dislike his diva personality and arrogance. He’ll have more fans in the future?? Not in a BILLION years, especially after all that security demand sh*t…

to sense of smell @ 09/03/2009 at 3:50 pm

this is a new one for medical science. i’ll have to let my doctor know that all that needs to be done in order to tell a woman she’s pregnant is just look at the color and expression on her face. oh, and that her eyes are shiney. he will love this one. are you some sort of psychic or something.

to 118,
you probably never met a pregnant woman and you don’t know much about it.
when you look at Daniel, you see how he feels, if he has sadness in eyes, if he is happy or unhappy. the expert like a police officer or psychologist and an ordinary person has no problem to know if Daniel is happy or not, if he’s married or not, if Satsuki is pregnant or not. what you need something else. Did you understand well. I have feeling you are slow in understanding.
you should know it’s not problem to know it and find it too.
to 117,
I have a different opinion as to Hugh. Hugh simply is not beautiful to me at all and I didn’t vote for him as a Sexiest Man Alive. I still think It’s Hugh who is arrogant and he does a macher of himself. He is ugly as a sin to me. Daniel is better, I spit upon Hugh I don’t care for this unsympathetic, you can eat him but I don’t must him. he’s nothing for me. bye bye darling

Ha, Diddy finally has a chance to meet Bond producers))) He won’t leave Daniel alone. Still, I don’t understand why it’s a to pick

They are not married.
She is not pregnant.

Oh, yeah. You definitely need glasses. And you must be the only person in the world who calls Hugh Jackman arrogant without a reason. There are plenty reasons though to call your Daniel a$$hole and I’m definitely not the only one around here that thinks he is. Did you had the courage to read the previews posts? Your precious Daniel’s PR is in great trouble… Like it or not, Craig ain’t NO Jackman and will never be. Haha! It’s not just me who thinks so!! Now eat your Daniel if you must. Besides it’s the ‘dish’ that no one else wants to taste today. Bye bye darling

@to 119: I meant ‘the previous posts’

ATTENTION! @ 09/03/2009 at 5:35 pm

People who have heart problems should not click on this! That’s far too hard on the eyes, seriously!

LOL!!! XD XD XD (ok, of course I was kiddin…)

@to 15: how do you know that?

Nutcase indeed @ 09/03/2009 at 11:54 pm

It amazes me there seems to be a war going on among fans of Jackman and Craig. Well well who would have known this could happen. Don’t forget Jackman and Craig are good buddies and are going to star in a musical together. It just doesn’t make any sense that their fans are pitching wars between them. The way their fans are behaving you would think HJ and DC are competitors.

Daniel is hot @ 09/04/2009 at 12:53 am

Hay, both men are good looking. I just perfer Daniel. They both are good actors. I just perfer Daniel. But… I will have a great time looking at both good looking, great actors when I see them on stage. If you don’t like Daniel, just go to the Jackman site and leave the great man to us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All