Ellen Pompeo Targets Nature Mart

Ellen Pompeo Targets Nature Mart

Ellen Pompeo, who is just weeks away from giving birth to her first child, shops at the organic market Nature Mart in Los Angeles on Tuesday (September 1).

Later in the day, the 39-year-old pregnant actress headed to work at the ABC Studios to shoot new scenes for the new season of Grey’s Anatomy.

Ellen and husband Chris Ivery are reportedly expecting a daughter.

10+ pictures inside of Ellen Pompeo targeting Nature Mart…

ellen pompeo nature mart 01
ellen pompeo nature mart 02
ellen pompeo nature mart 03
ellen pompeo nature mart 04
ellen pompeo nature mart 05
ellen pompeo nature mart 06
ellen pompeo nature mart 07
ellen pompeo nature mart 08
ellen pompeo nature mart 09
ellen pompeo nature mart 10

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

UGLY fugly baby on board

Shut up Nancy, I bet your face looks like a ********! I think Nahla is gonna have some competition =) I bet the baby is gonna be gorgeous

Love her

Ellen is amazing and such a trooper, at 9 months pregnant she is shooting for 2 episodes, and that this week only. So the fans will get atleast little Meredith each episode when she’s off on her maternity leave.

Gotta love her

Nahla is ugly too.

@nancy:
Agree! Not gonna be a nice-looking baby.
Halle Barry and her baby daddy are beautiful people. Not so much with Ellen and her sperminator.

ELLEN ROCKS @ 09/02/2009 at 6:01 pm

Wow she is one gorgeous preggy glowy lady

To y’all haters: How can you possibly hate someone you’ve never met?
If you’re so damn full of hatred that you feel the need to take it out on other people, seek help. Others shouldn’t have to suffer from your miserable lives.

I think she looks cute! :) And she reeeally looks like she’s gonna pop any second! I wonder what they’re gonna name the baby!

Cindy in hollywood @ 09/02/2009 at 6:30 pm

I’m sure her baby will be ugly as most celebrity babies are.

Very few are good looking.

Ugly Hollywood genes.

Cute as always. I love her hair!

@me!:
And I’m pretty sure that you both look like HB and GA or Brangelina. Riiiiight.

goodgirlie @ 09/02/2009 at 7:32 pm

This woman never looks happy

Cindy in hollywood @ 09/02/2009 at 7:37 pm

@goodgirlie:

What’s there to be happy about?
She has an ugly baby in the oven.

@Ana:
We are not talking about me, dimwit! I am not a celebrity—–Ellen Pompous Ass is!
When you put yourself out there, be prepared to have people watch your every move and comment. That is part of the game.

she looks really adorable and great..

There a few pictures of her leaving her trailer there on set.. cool.
Shes still working hard. I read shes shooting double time to fill the gaps coming up. thanks for that Ellen :)
thanks JJ

Grey's fan @ 09/03/2009 at 12:48 am

love Ellen
thanks JJ

She is looking really gorgeous.
and still working hard
I love her new cast photos too
ellen is is glowing in them

She’s always pretty!

Ellen Pompeo Fan @ 09/03/2009 at 5:37 am

Ellen Looks Great !! and did you see her in the new promo pics of Grey’s S6! She looks there sooooooo BEAUTIFUL!! Patrick also :D

LOve Ellen Pompeo!

Shes gorgeous.
thanks jj

love her
can you bring us more ons et pictures JJ please :)
thanks

A daughter ,, oh my i hope this heifer knows how to comb a mixed chids hair, the other idiots dont seem to and let it fly all over their heads!! Bunch of dopes , how hard is it to read up and have you some one teach you how ot handle a different race of hair.. heidi klum and angelina jolie! Do they even think about that before they breed and sleep with black men!!

I know Angelina didnt birth Zahara but she needs to learn how to comb the childs hair,, and i like Angelina so aint no hating going on before the stop hating people come out~!!

Hayduk1911 @ 09/03/2009 at 12:13 pm

maybe she can get lessons from the woman who does JLO’s Daughter Emme’s hair?

Nelp Krissy @ 09/03/2009 at 12:16 pm

And Emme is what now? With that hair of hers even though Marc breed and slept with the same race as his .

Ellen is so beautiful, and the baby girl will be beauty like her mother. I love Ellen. Thanks JJ!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All