Jason David Frank Morphs From Power Ranger to MMA Fighter

Jason David Frank Morphs From Power Ranger to MMA Fighter

Check out these new promo pics of mixed martial artist Jason David Frank, best known as Tommy/Green/White Ranger from the hit series Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

The 35-year-old has just signed on with Sucker Punch Entertainment with the hopes of becoming a UFC fighter.

“I was supposed to fight in 2007, but it fell through. In truth, I’ve wanted to put the work in until I’m ready,” JDF said in an interview with SPE. “I know I have a target on my back. Everyone is going to want to beat up the Green Ranger. But I am no Kimbo; I’ve been training for a very long time. I wanted to get in there before, but I got injured. But I’ll be ready when the time comes.”

10+ pictures inside of MMA fighter Jason David Frank

jason david frank mma 01
jason david frank mma 02
jason david frank mma 03
jason david frank mma 04
jason david frank mma 05
jason david frank mma 06
jason david frank mma 07
jason david frank mma 08
jason david frank mma 09
jason david frank mma 10

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

omg he looks so different.
he use to be my favorite male power ranger

Wow…. he was much better looking as a power ranger

brush yo teefs! @ 09/02/2009 at 8:05 pm

that white ranger suit looks like it would itch like a mf aye aye aye

Slow news day, eh?

whats with the tattoooo?????????? come on…….u dnt need that manny………….he used 2 be one of my favorite ranger………….wrrrrrrrr

i used to have a crush in tommy or tony=)
so sad he became like that:S

Keep the ranger suit on……you look hotter!

OMG he looks so old now!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/02/2009 at 8:42 pm

hahahahahaha.. . wow.. . the green ranger was my favorite. i remember me and all my friends use to play power rangers, and i always wanted to be the red ranger but my cousin would cry like a bish until we let him. i always ended up the black ranger. LOL.. that was until the tommy (green ranger) came along. i have a hard on. hahahahahaha.. memories.

The green ranger was my favorite too, the rest of the rangers seemed weak

adam & eve @ 09/02/2009 at 8:55 pm

OMG IS THAT TOMMY???? TOMMY??? I AM DYING!

adam & eve @ 09/02/2009 at 8:55 pm

oh i should have just read the rest of lol jared’s blurb. sh*t.

adam & eve @ 09/02/2009 at 9:01 pm

yeah tommy was my facourite but i always wanted to be pink ranger although i hated pink as a colour.

i miss power rangers. i miss zordon and the robot.

Wow, that’s so weird! He’s frikken huge now! I remember having the biggest crush on him when I was little and loved him and Kimberly aka the pink ranger together. lol Cool for him I guess.

commonsense @ 09/02/2009 at 9:12 pm

He used to be so cute!

he used to be cute in the PR

I loved him when I was 7… now at 22 I’m like ewwwwww!!

I use to love him as the white power ranger. I always thought he and kimberly (pink ranger) we adorable. he looks alot different now.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…..hahahahahahahahahahahahhaa ohhhh man ……….hahahahahahahahaha ahhh…
yeah this is funny and wow just funny but he can kick a lot of people’s ass im sure he’s been teaching martial arts for yeeeeeeeeeeearrrrs! Let’s just see what he does and how his fights turn out cuz this S h!!!!t is so random.

WHY!!! WHY!!!! He was sooo good looking and now he has destroyed himself. DAMMM……what a waste of hotness!!!! and he also looked like he roid up. But its ok, I still have my Georges St. Pierre.

Omg! I remember watching the Power Rangers when I was young! He was my favorite too! It doesn’t really look like him in the first pics but in the last ones I kinda see the ol’ Tommy.

OMG!!! i remember watching him on power rangers too!!
he looks SO different – he’s really bulked up and gotten all the tats.
I’m so surprised

EW the man is DISCUSTING now.

How is he even relevent? He wasn’t much of an actor when he was somewhat relevent.

The guy clearly has had issues and continues to have them, his tattoos are just asinine. Not to mention he sounds completely obnoxious. I don’t care about him either way, if he wins so what and if he loses so what? His lot are just souless individuals who waste their lives away ‘perfecting’ punches instead of polishing their character.

I will never care how a person can knock someone out, so can a person with a baseball bat. As far as Im concerned this guy is an incrediablly insecure individual who tattoos himself to look more than he really is. He isn’t intimidating he’s just a sad product of hollywood rejection.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All