Wed, 02 September 2009 at 1:44 pm
Megan Fox is Wonderland Sexy
- Megan Fox blows in the wind.
- Real Housewives star Kim Zolciak goes topless for gays.
- Nicholas Braun tours the set of 10 Things.
- Heidi Klum goes to karate class.
- The Ballad of Gay Tony’s trailer is released.
- The cast of Glee does a speedwagon.
- News about DJ AM’s death surfaces.
- Brody Jenner’s batch of bus babes.
- Sarah Jessica Parker’s bad hair day.
- Aubery O’Day visits Fox News.
- Whitney Houston struggled with her voice during her GMA concert in Central Park yesterday and eventually apologized to the 5,000 plus throngs of fans cheering her on. Houston blamed her vocal woes on too much talking in recent days, including during her Oprah sit-down. Whitney performed with her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, and sang three songs from her new album plus an encore.
- Audrina Patridge is insisting on being a producer of her new reality show, The Audrina Show, so she won’t come off as an airhead as she appeared on The Hills.
- Paula Abdul has confirmed that she’ll be getting her own revue-style show in Las Vegas. “It’s going to happen, but the details have yet to be worked out,” she told Access Hollywood.
- Madonna dined for two hours with Israeli politician Tzipi Livni in Tel Aviv on Monday night.
Just Jared on Facebook