Rachel Bilson: Meter Maid

Rachel Bilson: Meter Maid

Rachel Bilson feeds the meter and then heads to a business meeting in Hollywood on Wednesday afternoon (September 2).

The 28-year-old actress carried around a few pieces of paper with phone numbers and names scribbled all over it.

Rachel seemed unfazed that her future brother-in-law Tove Christensen was arrested earlier today in Hollywood for felony assault with a deadly weapon.

15+ pictures inside of meter maid Rachel Bilson

rachel bilson meter 12
rachel bilson meter 13
rachel bilson meter 14
rachel bilson meter 15

Valerie Macon/Getty

Groundhogs Day!

What the hell is wrong with Tove? His BROTHER is Darth Vader not Him!!!

I hope this issue don’t put back Rachel/Hayden wedding, they are engaged since…. Forever!!!!

Heather ♥ @ 09/02/2009 at 4:13 pm

WHOOOO CARES? if shes so boring, all you have to talk about is the stupid piece of paper shes holding, then shes not worth posting about!
i swear, she probably paid JustJared $1,000 so they can make her SEEM some-what important

here we go go go again….
with the hating
PLEAAAASE just…get over it

She looks a mess seems she is marrying into a family with server issues. She best think again if I were her. Damn that woman needs some fashion help she never seems to look decent guess if my b/f doesn’t like to give me the time of day I would be a mess too.

sorry ment to say Sever issues not server..non the less lets hope Bilson leaves Christensen, his family and their problems.

@logic:

Maybe she should get them to change Internet Service Providers…

Future brother-in-law ???
I hope Hayden isn’t stupid enough to marry the beard.

she is so not stylish like she thinks she is

@soraya:

They can’t get over it. They are a contented herd of envious cows. There is something so environmentally wrong with them. To much gas emissions, ya know what I mean.

SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY.

hayden is not tove. just because tove allegedy did some stupid **** does not mean that hayden will. stop getting your panties in a twist over the fact that he and rachel are together. the comments about hoping that she leaves because of his family’s “problems” is RIDICULOUS.

last i heard, rachel was marrying hayden, not his family. i don’t think she’s too concerned about being dragged alongside a car anytime soon.

I love her style

fugly as usual

@ LOGIC

Just because Tove has problems doesn’t mean the whole family does. If you family member robbed a bank would you like it if people started saying that entire family has problems? Thats wher ignorance is born. Tove did this. Not Hayden, any of his sisters or his father and mother so don’t blame it on family issues.

Rachel doesn’t look so great in these photo’s and its really none of her buisness what Tove did. She’s not part of the family yet so there’s no reason for her to speak out or do anything about this incident. Its for his immediate family to help out on, now if Hayden were not looking fazed then there would be a comment but not just cause she’s not looking glum.

Also Rachel’s not looking so pretty. Is she ill or something? I never saw her as so ordinary before, she’s always pretty and perky, but there’s something up in her latest pictures. No makeup?

Loser family @ 09/02/2009 at 6:22 pm

The father is a cheating dog who slept around on his wife of 37 years with a woman he met trolling on his son’s internet fan website, kept her for 4 years and then dumped her as soon as she got pregnant. Tove is a skirt-chasing girl-friend assaulting felon with two kids born out of marriage to two different women. Hayden totally disrespects Rachel and has never ever supported her publically or even looked like he was listening when she was talking to him. It’s only a matter of time before he starts hitting her. He was never taught to respect women just look at the examples from his home life.

Sister Kaylen is a party girl and failed model who drinks and does drugs like Hayden does. The only sibling that isn’t a failure is older sister Hejsa and she doesn’t have much to do with any of her brothers or sister. Gee I wonder why.

Bilson is a piece of work alright a media loving fugly moron who would press out even her brother-in-laws arrest on a felony to get into the gossips more than once a day. The only thing she would love more is if Hayden would beat her up and then she could REALLY cash it in. But he isn’t near enough to even do that, having gone back to Canada and his boyfriend.

The comments section on this site is full of know it alls like #17. Good lord.

I agree with lisa

sorry, i agree with 17 DSBNH

I think I can’t read anymore, but I meant to say that I agree with the following:
Loser family @ 09/02/2009 at 6:22 pm

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/09/02/rachel-bilson-meter/#comment-15196961#ixzz0Pzc0D58e

Nothing is going to get in the way of Rachel and her shopping – especially not Hayden and his family. In fact, as usual this is a great opportunity for Rachel to pimp herself out. People will want to hear Hayden’s side of the story but of course he’s a private person so Rachel will be running around grinning for the cameras!!

It’s probably killing Rachel not to be able to dance in the street – she can’t buy publicity like this and with her “career” – she’s probably going to throw Tove a party to thank him!!

Also, I don’t think Hayden disprespects her – just b/c he’s not fawning all over her and following her around. I mean where’s she going?? To have lunch with her mom and sis or BFF?? Shopping??? What guy wants to hang around his GF and her mom or BFF or what guy wants to stand around while we girls shoe shop???

However if she IS being disrepspected she can leave him and go back to being a nobody!

I agree with Loser Family.

It is a family pattern, father’s infidelity and an illegitimate child, brothers infidelity and illegitimate children , hayden’s treatment of rachel, who I don’t like, but he is supposedly in love with her. This is what dysfunctional family is and hc is the product of it. Granted, Rachel is stupid, not good looking enough for him and not as successful as him, does not have as much money as he does, but why be with her than. If you are in love than you should worship your love, he hardly tolerates her.

juliana - brazil @ 09/02/2009 at 7:12 pm

She looks like a s.l.u.t. in these photos. I bet it’s more a stupid reunion on the next project of Rachel, any party to promote or products for the skin. Wait a little, later we will see she in a new party or she will appear in commercials for acne. Rachel, I think nobody wants to hire you, stop calling the paparazzi, the only thing that you will get is more people hating you.

@ 24 juliana @ 09/02/2009 at 7:16 pm

Thank god for smart people like you. BTW, I love your name.

Indeed, the more Rachel promotes herself, the more people feel that she is undeserving of such attention and publicity and it creates hate toward her.

Where are you all getting this dad cheated and now suddenly the brother is a cheater and there are illegitamate Christensian kids running around???

BTW, even if these 2 are cheaters – it’s not a they are the only men who cheated on their wives/girlfriends – men cheat every day. Right now there are millions of men right now out there cheating…

Daily there are millions of women abused, children abused, murders committed, rapes perpetrated, and other crimes and injustices. Does that make it right to commit crimes bc others do it. Are you completely out of your mind? If some one abuses your mother, they should come to court and say that others do it to and they should not be punished. How did you come up with such logic?

@Loser family:

Hey tell me when you recover from your trip to Never Never Land, or stop smoking the funny cigs, one or the other!

Looks just like her mom. Not in a good way. This outfit is worse than the one yesterday. Did she throw on the first thing she saw on the floor just to be out and photographed while Tove’s scandal was breaking? She should have stayed home and took a shower. She just has a dirty look about her, especially her hair.

She should think twice about marrying into that family. Men learn by the examples in their lives and it doesn’t see his have been very positive.

Cheating on someone is not abuse nor is it a crime. Women cheat on men as well – either way it’s not a crime or act of violence.

Maybe you should consider visiting a shelter and talking to women who’ve actually been in abusive situations – they probably wish their biggest problem had been their man cheating on them.

I thought she and hayden were to be married this month, I don’t know, when they got engaged, I always thought they would marry in September, but now I think maybe next year or the date that I like most: never!

Is this a running joke or something or is Jared effing with us? I simply don’t get it.

She’s so cute! I love her style.

again…
the sad thing is it still looks like the same day 2
fail once again, the pants are horrible and those glasses look stupid
try again rachel

@ liz they are getting married in 2010

how do you know?

How do you know when they will get married?

Don’t get me wrong. He totally and completely deserves her, and they are perfectly matched for one another, both untalented selfish losers who are worth nothing. I can’t wait for him to marry her and completely destroy whatever future he might have had as a professional actor or even in the motion picture business. Since he took up with her he barely works, looks like hell and can’t seem to finish or accomplish anything. I can’t wait for her to marry him and be photographed for the rest of her life shopping, having lunch, dragging the kids around for photo ops, basically being a very low rent Victoria Beckham only without the talent or the drive. She clearly knows nothing about fashion if she goes around looking like she does in these photos, has no creativity in her look at all and not even good grooming.

Remind me again why this person deserves so much attention and why we should care when she marries the famously wooden and untalented Trashden Selloutsen-brother-of-girlfriend-assaulting-felon-Toad Dragheroutsen?

Wow jared, two post about Rachel on the same day and both times she did nothing interesting, just showed her ugly face and full of mackerel. How can a person with 28 years old want to act like a teenager? Rachel is so stupid, I’m not admired that she don’t have fans.

@ #35, #36 i read it in a magazine about a month ago! it was about celebrity weddings and their was a blurb about rachel saying they would wed in canada (on his farm, i’m assuming) in 2010!

*there was a blurb, whoops.

you read in touch? is a tabloid not a magazine.

@beee

That was a tabloid OK Magazine and it also said the dream weddings with Bilson. Cruz and Hathaway. Cruz said she will not ever marry she is pregnant and devoting her time to her kid. Hathaway is not even engaged. The article tried to tell us that Bilson is wanting to get married next year don’t bet the bank on it being right away if at all. Do not believe all you read in a tabloid article I doubt Hayden wants to marry her or her him. He has never acted in love with her I think she sticks with him b/c she believes she can change his attitude doubt it. His family is tight with each other and he himself said that many times. He might not be Tove but, I feel Hayden as similar disfunctions we have no clue what he is like behind closed doors people are always different from their public life. Expressions of HC and Bilson are totally dispondent as if they do this for press only.

Who is that creeper on the bike? LOL

I think Hayden liked Rachel before they become engaged, but he lost interest in it over time. Most relationships of Rachel lasted 2 or 3 years, they have been together for almost three years, is obvious they are not in love as the beginning of dating (I don’t know if they really fell in love), they must be tired of each other. I think they don’t split because they are engaged, the family would be sad (I think) if they ended their engagement, and their personal life would be very exposed.

The latest pictures of them together, they seem to be bored of each other, if Rachel was so in love with Hayden, she would spend more time with him than with her friends and they would not take long to get married. I think they don’t split because they don’t want to leave their families sad, is the only reason that I find for they are still together, because love, I’m sure that this is not.

@Rachel Bilson: Meter Maid

Yah she even literally looks like a “house cleaner” LOL

She is going to be a judge on Project Runway. Do the producers of that show remember that Rachel stole somebody else’s design for her fashion line?

Statistics @ 09/03/2009 at 3:48 am

Latest statistics prove that women cheat far more often than men. 10 in every 100 children born in wedlock in the US have a different parentage to that of the unsuspecting father. Women are such accomplished cheats that, most of the time, their partners don’t even suspect the child they are raising is not their own. This is not just the result of just one survey, it is the result of many surveys going back many years. If I married an american woman I’d make damn sure that any children born had a paternity test to prove I was the rightful father. So while men cheat, yes they do, women cheat a damn sight more!

@ JJ’s Latest Thread : Rachel Bilson: Meter Maid

Nuff Said!

TAKE 2

@ JJ’s Latest Thread : Rachel Bilson: Meter Maid

Nuff Said!

looking more like her mom.

geez, do something with that ratnest of hair. its sick and annoying

Tove does not have 2 kids! @ 09/03/2009 at 9:32 am

Give it up. You know who you are and I do too. He DOES NOT have 2 kids and no mistress ever “confirmed” such a thing. And you know it. You just like to spread this crap around hoping it will stick.

Don’t care about commenting about her anymore.She has her run with her relationship with Hayden..Even he knows when to stop pimping himself for the paz she don’t.She just going through a withdrawn are they relationship ending.Hayden and his family can take care of themselves they always have. I agree with Liz that its never going to happen.But Liz i think their family don’t have anything to say about them splitting.Hayden has split with other girls so make this diifferent?She split with adam and it wasn’t a problem.Rachel brought this on herself noone make 7you do things you don’t want to do.If they are broken up she not going to say anything about it yet.Like she cover-up that he’s not with her no more in LA. Why would she do that?She just got busted when the news about assaut chargers. And about that how funny that can out anditwasn’t on E!. They’re over that’s the reason she’s looking like a mess! Also her mom have no business getting her business like she when they was in New york. If Hayden wants to be by hisself should have let him.Can’t make a man be with cause he got an acting gig and you don’t. That’ the reason she ran up there anyway and didn’t get nothing.No pictures of her.

Hayden’s family do seem a little messed up, well specifically Tove and his father.
But Hayden seems ok, he’s never done anything ‘bad’, he just seems a little shy and withdrawn.
You can’t hold him responsible for his family’s craziness!

Hayden even said in interviews back before his sister got married and before he met Bilson that he used to play santa for his nieces. Several places has even stated Tove has kids. The family is a mess all but the oldest sister who I think stays away from her brother’s b/c they have messd up lives.

Hayden is in no way a loser and he should break up with Rachel. She is holding him back in his career and he looks so unhappy all of the time. She dresses like she doesn’t care and if he was my bf I would dress to please. She doesn’t appreciate how lucky she is. As far as his family goes, he is close to his family and I don’t think he’s dysfunctional as he’s never been in any kind of trouble or on drugs or anything. He’s signed up to star in a movie in October called Vanishing on 7th Street.

eww it's rachel. @ 09/05/2009 at 6:37 pm

I swear to God, Rachel has a post on this site almost EVERYDAY. Apparently she’s even more popular on this site than Britney Spears is. She probably paid Just Jared to make numerous posts about her and probably even paid the paparazzi as well. She’s like the total opposite of Hayden Christensen. Hayden tries to avoid the paps as much as possible while Rachel here flaunts herself in front of the camera.