Shia LaBeouf & Carey Mulligan: Holding Hands!

Shia LaBeouf & Carey Mulligan: Holding Hands!

Shia LaBeouf and his co-star (and real-life girlfriend) Carey Mulligan hold hands as they take a romantic stroll through the SoHo neighborhood of of New York City on Wednesday morning (September 2).

Shia, 23, and Carey, 24, are in town currently shooting producer-director Oliver Stone’s Wall Street sequel, Money Never Sleeps.

Susan Sarandon will reportedly play the mom to Shia‘s character, ambitious young day trader Jacob. Michael Douglas will be making a comeback as the newly freed and money-hungry Gordon Gekko.

shia labeouf carey mulligan holding hands 01
shia labeouf carey mulligan holding hands 02
shia labeouf carey mulligan holding hands 03
shia labeouf carey mulligan holding hands 04
shia labeouf carey mulligan holding hands 05
shia labeouf carey mulligan holding hands 06
shia labeouf carey mulligan holding hands 07
shia labeouf carey mulligan holding hands 08

Getty

Chick does NOT look 24. But good for Shia, it’s about time we’ve seen him with a gf.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t want him to have a girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! though I am a rational person and know that, of course he’s going to date people, it still saddens me :(

Why does his 24 year old girlfriend LOOKS LIKE SHE’S HIS MOTHER!?? I swear that chick looks 20 years older than she actually is.

she is fug and this seems like a ploy for their movie

Casey I was thinking the similar thing. In was gonna say she looks A LOT older than 24 she looks like shes in her 30′s!

OMG. I never thought this would happen ):
can he at least PLEASE pick someone else?

wow i thought that was his mother.

publicity stunt.

She looks 30

not-cute-at-all @ 09/02/2009 at 3:09 pm

this chick looks old ass hell. shia, what are thinking?

the_boyfriend @ 09/02/2009 at 3:10 pm

It’s no surprise he doesn’t have conventional taste in women, that being said I haven’t really seen many pics of her and she’s always got those damn glasses on.

@lala: LOL. I think he’s gorgeous too! But there is one guy above all the rest that will always hold my heart as a celeb, and yeah, he’s gonna date everyone!! LOL That’s the way it is ;) But I like seeing him have a good time, don’t be sad!

This chick is 24?!? Someone check her birth certificate!! Haha

RANDOM!!!! They must have some SERIOUS chemistry.

Nooo! Lol, she was so cute in Pride and Prejudice – that was only four years ago but she looked so young! and different Shia rocks, as always. ;D

l am going to throw up..thank you

cuuuuuuuuuuuuute *-*

someone who got him to actually clean himself up, somewhat

*Devil Gurl* @ 09/02/2009 at 3:37 pm

Finally, good for him!!

She is a beautiful young woman. Her new hair-do is not very flattering, but If it’s requeired for her part, who cares? She was lovely in Doctor Who and I think the two of them make a nice couple.

Carey in Doctor Who two years ago.

:O Não acredito. ¬¬ Eu amo o SHia. Não pode ser. rs

@*Devil Gurl*: agree, but she does look kinds boyish and I do have to agree she looks a lot older than 24. But at least both look happy and cute together.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

UUGHHHHH i really thought the rumors werent true! hell i woulda thought it was for the movie if it wasnt for those damn skinny jeanssss

aghhhh

dude shia you passed up megan for this

i’d rather see him with Megan Fox and i don’t like her but at least she’s pretty…

At least Shia is cleaned up.
The girlfriend is not pretty and looks older than 24 and I think its because her haircut and haircolor age her. But it doesn’t surprise me that he is with her, he seems to like the unconventional. Hope it works out for him.

they look so sweet together. good for shia!!

I would not doubt that they are dating, Shia seems like the kind of guy who can have anyone woman he wants.

she looks more like 44

it’s so funny that people love to hate !!! … let shai do his thing!!!

Are they really dating is are they trying to get the public to watch this movie? Someone legit would you please answer!
Why do actors do these “Pubicity stunts” if that is what is going on?

ihavenolife @ 09/02/2009 at 5:51 pm

it’s not all about looks. some people are just not that shallow. good for them. they look comfortable together, cute couple.

@ihavenolife: Thank you! And to add to what you said about it taking more than looks for people who aren’t shallow…chemistry is not necessarily linked to looks either. It’s just one of those things. Good for him for having the guts to do exactly what he wants.

twpumpkin @ 09/02/2009 at 6:02 pm

WOW! SHE IS A BOW WOW. IS THAT THE BEST HE CAN DO?

I hope this chick isn’t supposed to be what Darien(Daryl Hannah) was in the original movie, because she is far too plain and blegh.

Que coisa LINDA. Não acredito q ele tá namorando?!!? ¬¬ Love SHia.

I love him. But she…:T

So cute. I love him.

it’s about time he had a gf. We hasn’t had one in a really long time

HE hasn’t had one in a really long time*

good ! Shia looks good with her !

what gives i recall shia did not have time to date at this point in his career from prior interviews when he was promoting t2 and this makes me wonder if this is a pr stunt because that makes more sense to me.

i like them both ____very talented people

I knew she looked familiar, but did not recognize her until I did some google-ing. Now I remember her, more recently from “Bleak House” I find her adorable and very interesting to watch on film. A very sweet match!

LOL!!! I love Shia! It is a joy to watch him grow up. I love his movies because he is such an interesting actor. No matter how dumb a movie is, he is always fun to watch.I hope Wall Street is a success for him.

I am happy for them. They look cute!

They are adorable
I Love Shia~ He is cute and HoTTTTTTTTT

@deal: yes l think it was…l feel so used

…… I KNOW IF HE GOING TO BE WITH ANYONE …IT SHOULD BE MEGAN!

i think they’re just ******** with the paps. she’s a cute girl that her cut and color just doesnt suit her if you google her you can see she looks much better with long blonde hair.

@kriis: Agreed, her hair is a don’t. I am not shocked that Shia has a new woman, if he once a woman he gets her!

They look cute. Love him

They really good together, really happy for them both. Its nice to see Shia happy and relaxed. Shes a good match for him.

hmm I thought he said that he “would never date co-stars”.

Grosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!
she’s old woman, why he pic her??she’s a ugly *****,not quiet cute at al!!yackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!
starlla agren is more more more more more more more more more more better than her, more more more more more more more more more more georgous than her, n definetly more more more more more more more more more more hot than her,why you dumped her??shia you so stupid picky!!

ewww he passed up Megan Fox and Selena Gomez for this? bad decision shia.

noooo.
aw im sad now

tsukiyomi dolly @ 09/03/2009 at 4:28 am

no no noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! shia is MINE!
ehmmm the woman is fug. megan fox is way more better -_-

NONNNNNNNNOOOOOOO it’s not possible, NONNOOOOit is not

possible, it looks like nothing! it is good for Shia but no it’s not

possible! anyway it will not last, and this is advertising for the film that

runs right now! their adventure will last a few months! no more … yet it

was only rumors ….. snif OOO

why not Megan ?
they looks great right ?
D:

This girl is too talented to just be known as Shia’s girlfriend. Back out before you can, girl!

All you people saying that she looks older than her age, you obviously haven’t seen her in anything, because she does not look like his mother.

LolaSvelt @ 09/03/2009 at 6:16 am

I can not believe an elegant, classy lady like Carey Mulligan is with Shia LaBeouf.

She has more talent in her pinky than he will ever have! All you crazy Shia fans should know that before you knock her. Her hair also looks fine.

I love Shia and Carey.
they’re both talented and cute.

@LolaSvelt:
Becouse good girls are attracted to bad boys..Ha Ha~ ( Love him )
they are both very cute and adorable.

She’s 24 years old? Yeah, right.

Cute Shia,Seems that they’re a happy couple!

Is that his older brother?

OMG :( :( :( :( :( :( :( adsjklashdjklasdhaskldhjaskdhjaskdhjaskdh

*skittles* @ 09/03/2009 at 11:35 am

nooooooooooooooo. he”s way to cute for her. she is not no 24 years old. why does she look so old? that just messed up my day! lol

SO CUTE!!! I love him!! And she’s awesome! I loved her in Pride and Prejudice and in My Boy Jack!!! :D

Could someone be so kind as to telling us if this is true about Shia and Carey dating, please visit this thread or post your answer here on JJ, thank you:

Liverwurst @ 09/03/2009 at 2:21 pm

She has some serious piano legs going on here.

angie's old nose @ 09/03/2009 at 2:21 pm

Fugly both of them.

i would say that these two are just trying to play on the paparazzi

Aw, what a cute couple!

nnnoooo!!! she is famous in the uk and i can therefore tell you that she is BEAUTIFUL! dont judge on these pictures :)

Careful Shia.

Carey might non-accidentally pull that bad finger off :(

i’m so jealous. in a real bad way. :(

oh good, who´s that boy in this potatoesack? they´ve got the same haircut hihi! its a phase

Damn. what the hell. I thought he was with megan. he needs to be with megan they belong together. She so much better than this like 40 year old looking ugky woman. Lov u shia. hate u random chick.

oohh man he looks sooooo sexy with this wayfarer…wish i was the one by his side…lucky girl

Cherilyn127 @ 09/04/2009 at 8:50 pm

aw man
he looks way hotter with Megan Fox
i love the chemistry they have together
This chick is ugly and slightly deformed

ewwwww, she looks older than 24!..she is not good enough looking for him. yeah looks are not everything but when you look as good as shia does then it matters..haha

@Cherilyn127: l am going thru withdrawls..know exactly what you mean sista!

Shia’s adorable, they are cute together see how he’s protective of her, that’s just adorable (his hand cradling her arm thing) sorry I am a bit of a sap :)

she looks like the girl from eagle eye haha….

i will borrow shia’s mom’s line from disturbia ” you’re breaking my heart kale”

They are on the same level looks wise. Neither one of them is super good looking so people stop acting like he picked some ugly chick just cuz you are jealous. The personality Shia puts on when he does interviews it what makes him appealing… maybe this girl is the same way. Maybe they are fake together.

she’s not that cute…which means i might still have a chance!! ooo snap…i just dissed myself…welp! But seriously WTF?! They look like brothers…uhhh i mean brother and sister.

I’m pretty sure it’s just a publicity stunt..like megan fox “being single” just before transformers was released…and what a coincidence..now she’s with that bryan dude again..I hope this is the same case..and if not then wao..what a waste of a man.. taht chick looks wayy older and she’s uglyyy!
He can do so much better!

I keep seeing these pics and homegirl is fug… and I am leaning toward this must be a little hook-up to kill the awkwardness on-camera, I only WISH that she would read this and THROW AWAY those aweful shoes! Those are doing nothing for your very un-toned legs!

Carey Mulligan Fan @ 09/22/2009 at 4:49 am

GO CAREY GO CAREY & SHIA ARE AWESOME TOGETHER
HER CARER IS NOW BEGINNING FOR ALL CAREY LOVERS

NOOO SHIA IS NOT SINGLEE =(

ANYWAYS HE IS SOO HOT!

OMMMMG I LOVE SHIA NOOO id rather have him single and no joke when i saw her i thought she wa slike way older and i was like o i guess hes into older chikcs but shes only 24

oh, what a pity. why does he date such a girl? she really looks like his mother. His other film partners were so amzing like sarah roemer or megan fox but carey mulligan? oh my gosh what a lapse of taste.

loool allow it people, shes cute. Oh how i love Shia Labeouf I LOVED HIM FROM EVEN STEVENS!!!! N HE WAS A TWO MONTH OLD BABY!

But boredom…why shia doesn’t love Megan Fox?

guys! i thought the same thing until i saw EDUCATION with carey mulligan, and she is a cutie! she has got natural beauty and grace. she looks lovely, has a certain charisma to her. go see it, its a very good movie too!

SHE’S A DIRTY S/UT!!!!!!!!!!! I WONDER IF SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM!!