Violet Affleck is a Wide-Eyed Wanderer

Violet Affleck is a Wide-Eyed Wanderer

Violet Affleck gets wide-eyed and excited as she departs LAX airport with her mom Jennifer Garner and sister, Seraphina, on Tuesday (September 1).

Seraphina is now almost 8 months and Violet turns 4 in December. The girls have gotten so big!

Jen‘s former Alias co-star Victor Garber spent quality time with Violet on Monday!

10+ pictures inside of Violet Affleck, the wide-eyed wanderer…

violet affleck wide eyed wanderer 01

• The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Seraphina looks a lot like Ben! :)

i did not think she’d be this pretty. cute!

Why doesnt Jenifer carry her own child?

@peppa:

Because she favours Violet

modesty blaise @ 09/02/2009 at 3:14 am

xaxaxaxaxa, i bet that the missus saw the photos from the set in Boston yesterday, packed her bags and the kiddies and left for Boston on the first plane available. Good work, sister. Damage control and leave no prisoners!

team_violet @ 09/02/2009 at 3:17 am

Poor Violet and Seraphina dont have their daddy around,too busy chatting up and flirting with 20 year old blonde bimbos half a world away

I hope Ben thinks with his heart and not with his *****. He has a beautiful family and I feel pity for Jennifer after those pics from him yesterday.

You guys are CREEPY to the max. He was making jokes with his costar. My god its people like you that have husbands who run away. Your leashes are too tight and you are INSECURE. He is allowed to have friends- female or not. And lunch with his costars is NORMAL.

Seraphina is adorable.

i KNEW it! Jen G. is so insecure about losing Ben that the minute blog rumors start, they have to go and make sure she reminds him of his kids. She looks really miserable. I’m sorry Jen, you cannot control what is coming. This marriage is over…men don’t stay with a woman b/c of the kids. He’s just not that into you anymore.

I used to think Jen and Ben looked so happy together but after seeing how happy he was with his costars and those pics, it’s obvious to me now that he’s not in love with Jen anymore. You can see it in her eyes here too. I’m sure she’s going to Boston to remind him that he’s married to her but she sure don’t look happy. Probably embarrassed by the pics of him and Blake, although innocent everyone seemed to notice how happy he is without Jen. She need to not use her kids to keep him tho, it’ll only make it harder later.

Jen is naturally beautiful; she does not need a lot of makeup at all. It seems like her marriage and her family is intact. Not everyone wants to bask in the glory of the paparazzi.

I’m not sure where all the hate is coming from… my guess is from people that are losers in real-life but feel high and mighty when they come online and make accusations without any backup. It must be easy to be brave when no one knows who you are.

Oh Nancy, get a life. And stop being in lala land. Just look at the pics before when they used to be in love and look at them now. The loving feeling is just gone. Sorry. It’s the truth. If they stay together, that’s their priority. But why the angst w/Ben leaving Jen? Are you afraid that her popularity will go down with being Mrs. Ben Affleck? Do you really think they’d stay together forever? She had a nose job and lip injections (nose tip plastic surgery but her nose looks less long and much better now) so no, she’s not “ALL NATURAL’ you disillusional fanboy.

And I bet you think it’s JUST a coincidence that right after the pics of Ben and Blake came out and everyone on the internet noticing how happy Ben looks again, that they are RUSHING to the airport to fly over there?! hahahahahah….wake up. She’s soooooooo afraid.

come here @ 09/02/2009 at 4:24 am

Violet is probably smiling because she has just heard how her daddy has been inside Blake today. Daddy Ben’s spoof might just have made another Violet for all we know, although hopefully not one with a gappy grin. Ben should eject himself from the cockpit and give his marriage another go. Cumma cumma cumma carmellion, you *** and go, you *** and go, oh oh oh.

Crimson hater @ 09/02/2009 at 4:36 am

No. 15 you are funny. Violet is probably smiling because she realises she will soon be rid of her Daddy and with all the alimony fugly Jennifer will get, she will be able to afford to get her teeth fixed. And she may just be able to get rid of the nappies she is still wearing at her age and go into real girls pants. She also knows she will soon have enuf money to get implants which her mother ought to get too as her and Sarah-Michelle Gellar are both in desperate need of them. Don’t even get me started on that *****.

Violet is getting fat by the way and I’m not just talking because she has nappies on.

@peanut:

Violet is no were near getting fat. If that’s what you call fat I would hate to see what you think normal is. You most likely think that sixe 0 is normal.

jaylow's fat ass @ 09/02/2009 at 4:52 am

ben affleck is a male slutt bitchezz! He’s a male slutt!! And my stinky butt is soo classy!! ben affleck has kissed it many times and LOVED IT! And I loved it when he was kissing it that’s why i wrote all those love songs about him.

I like this blog better blog.ansohano.com
anyone know of something like that? Something like a art-blog thing?

OMG! Violet Anne Affleck has got to be the cutest little girl in LaLa Land. She is so delightfully adorable. Ben is a lucky man with all his beautiful lady loves.

What a great time they are going to have tonight. All you haters, eat your hearts out. It’s plain to see you idiots don’t know Ben at all. If he wanted just another Hollywood type for a partner he would’ve stayed with JLo. He saw what he wanted, waited for his chance and WHAM! He really hit the jackpot. I always knew Ben was smart…I just didn’t know how smart. That’s why when asked to describe the girl of his dreams he said and “I married her”. You children should look for a guy that you can trust and you won’t have to be so suspicious of him all the time. I guess you never had a guy like that. So sad.

miami heat @ 09/02/2009 at 5:48 am

Violet is sooo cute. I wish I had a little girl like her. I know Ben will be so glad to see her. He and Jen make sure she does not feel neglected because she has a little sister. That’s how it should be. Gwen Stefani just forget about Kingston after Zuma was born and Britney never ever holds Sean Preston since the day Jayden was born. The older kids always needs more attention in the beginning than a new baby who doesn’t feel the loss of attention.

miami heat @ 09/02/2009 at 5:56 am

This trip to Bean town was sooo planned ahead. I guess Jen finished filming her role in Valentine’s Day so it off to unite the family. I know she and Vi’s really missed Ben. Little Sera probably did too. I agree they will a joyous time together. Such a beautiful family. The best celeb couple ever. Jen seems unhappy with the crazy @$$ paparazzi and who can blame her.

Oh well, without them JJ couldn’t provide us with these lovely pics of the Affleck girls. Thanks Jared.

VIOLET IS SOOO FREAKING ADORABLE!

Blake, 22, and Ben, 37, were reported to have just shot a steamy scene with one another. The pair then grabbed up lunch together.

Pippi, I´m really sorry for you. Blake is 22. Jen-”jackpot” is almost 38. And look how happy Benny is with his YOUNG blond co-star and how unhappy he looks with his wife (Jen is older then him). Your fairy tale “The happy Garfleck” is so over.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All