King Spencer Pratt: Crown Me!

King Spencer Pratt: Crown Me!

Newly crowned King Spencer Pratt and his soon-to-be-Queen Heidi Montag hang out poolside at The Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood on Wednesday (September 2).

The Hills stars did a quick interview surrounded by their bodyguards.

Spencer, 26, wore a crown, held onto a scepter and toted around his Louis Vuitton man purse. He recently announced that he intends to legally add King to his name.

10+ pictures inside of newly crowned King Spencer Pratt

kings spencer pratt crown scepter 01
kings spencer pratt crown scepter 02
kings spencer pratt crown scepter 03
kings spencer pratt crown scepter 04
kings spencer pratt crown scepter 05
kings spencer pratt crown scepter 06
kings spencer pratt crown scepter 07
kings spencer pratt crown scepter 08
kings spencer pratt crown scepter 09
kings spencer pratt crown scepter 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

what an idiot. why are paps still taking pictures of these guys?

Omfg…..vomit.

Wow he’ll try anything to stay relevant

enough with posting about these two… absolutely cannot stand these two losers!!

if all mags,websites etc stopped posting thr bullshit then they would fade away,they make me sick agh

E! Banned them after a vote, can JJ PLEASE follow in E!’s footsteps and post NOTHING more on them…. Their douchey and boring.

*YAWN*

lol won’t that make him King Pratt?

no one cares about them two..why do you keep posting pictures of them??

look at that horse face
GROSS she is hideous
and she thinks she if hot, tooo funny

ryan seacreast want to tase her – and they wents nuts on him for saying that

@jessica: Someone out there cares ’cause their last pics got over 100 comments…negative ones, but still…like I said before….negative attention is better than no attention. We’re all contributing to their public existence. If no-one comment or blog about them, they’re more likely disappear sooner. Don’t blame JJ for posting; he’s an equal opportunist.

who the hell are they, and what exactly is their claim to fame?

@Gabs:

Ur right…

From NOW anyone who doesn’t want to hear about them stop commenting.

If u post any negative comments after now ur just fueling a fire and it pretty much means u do want to hear more about them…

Pratt by name Prat by nature!

adam & eve @ 09/03/2009 at 4:59 am

NO COMMENTING!

if you don’t like these two just type in NO COMMENTING please! or tell jared to stop posting about them. JARED STOP POSTING ABOUT THEM! there’s a contact feature at the top right side of the site. yes we can, and we like this site too much to see them on here, and not all of us want to go to other blogs, but we will if we have to. there are many blogs with good pics on the internet.

What. A. Douche.

king me??? kill me

STOP RUNNING STORIES ON THESE TWO TALENTLESS, HIDEOUS, SELF ABSORBED MORONS!

skippingsarah @ 09/03/2009 at 5:50 am

tell me again why most people hate them?

King Spencer Pratt might just be the biggest tool the world has ever seen.

What a pair of plastic, looks ridiculous with that in mind, they are very superficial.

This guy gives Richard Simmons a run for his money. The difference is Richard Simmons is actually likeable. lol

You are now crowned king of the fame wh ores . . .now please go AWAY!!!

Wow both these kids, and I say kids because they act like it, are douche bags. What do their parents think of them? Are they just as idiotic as these 2?

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/03/2009 at 9:08 am

@paige: the paps are still taken their pics before lame bloggers and mags for still buying them. ….duh!

PrincessSarah @ 09/03/2009 at 9:11 am

See I can be a princess..but Spencer should never be a king..and the reason behind it was dumb..

i am not fans of these to

I seriously think that these two are mentally ill.

They need to see doctors, not have their pictures taken.

I saw that same crown at the dollar store.

this makes me feel sick
how can people like him get so much attention?

please can anyone throw some s….t on them? pure and smelly s….t!!
it would be great on their ugly faces!!!

i think hedi is still salvageable to be honest….and the body is solid

this **** head is brain washing her….

as for them having bodyguards…LMAO

i think hedi is still salvageable to be honest….and the body is solid

this **** head is brain washing her….

as for them having bodyguards…LMAO

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it agian. These two need to just go away! Their 15 minutes was up two years ago.

these two have to be BI-POLAR I’m not kidding they seriously need nedication this is so not normal next he will be KING GOD

Wow, look at the king douche…seriously, whats wrong with these two. JJ should totally ban these attention whores…Hate ‘em both!!

What planet are these two from?

Stop posting them here.

Pure media whores, not a talented bone in the combined bodies.

king? wtf…that is stupid..i dnt think he is a king…he thinks he’s all that..but he’s nt..

I want all black people who deal with these two to turn in their race card, because you know better!!! hahahahahahahahaha

WE need to start a PETITION to stop looking at these 2 numbnuts!!
They are useless, worthless…ignorant IDIOTS! No reason to put them on this site or any other!

These two idiots better not become parents anytime soon!

It would be a very sad day if she became pregnant.

They are both empty minded waste of air!

If it’s true he will legally add King to his name……man- it’s too late for him. Hollywood had gone to his head.

Why are they still “celebrities”?? Don’t know how they even got involved to begin with. Fools

I’d like to take that scepter and shove it up his rear!! WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO STOP WITH THIS PEOPLE!!

JARED, I LOVE YOU, BUT PLEASE ENOUGH WITH THESE LOSERS! PLEASE!!

MORON POSTERS @ 09/03/2009 at 1:53 pm

EVERY TIME YOU CLICK on a Spheidi post, it increases sales of the photos.

Stop clicking and THEY WILL GO AWAY.

Also, NEVER buy a mag with a photo of her on the cover. EVER.

Giossip sites and mags are a buisness, each click is a $.

A hate comment is more like $2

W T F ! ! NO MORE SPEIDI PLEASEEE!

Thanks JJ @ 09/03/2009 at 3:45 pm

I’ve been nauseated all day but haven’t been able to vomit then I remembered you were one of the few bloggers still kissing the a s s e s of these two media whores & there it was! I finally feel relief so thanks Jared!

@paige: they pay the paparazzi

what a stupid guy oh my god.

King Pratt.

well the name fits

idiot….he probably influenced hiedi too. i just watch cliips from laguna beach season 2 where hiedi wasnt plastic yet. she was so pretty back then and she was close friend with LC. what happen to her?

D O U C H E B A G

hahah yeah, he is a king..
the king of the douchebags. :]

Seriously, the media needs to stop paying attention to these 2 losers. Spencer is the biggest douche bag in history. He’s such a joke.

I don’t think you can just add “king” to your name and become a king. It doesn’t work like that.

Can someone please forcibly commit him to a 72 hour psych eval.
He is in some serious need of meds or electric shock.

and when is someone going to tase him?? maybe that will help.

Andy warhol hates speidi @ 09/04/2009 at 12:23 am

I’m speechless.
This is just BEYOND the realm of stupid.

I took years for michael to be named prince of pop, and it only took some months for a douch to be named King ???? WTF with tis two clowns

As a person with the birth name Princess(I’m serious), I’m am completely offended. lol. I’m not offended but I am annoyed. They are the most idiotic people I know. Really King?

His name(Pratt) suits him quite well.

i never thought and knew these two idiots were this idiotic until i saw them in ‘I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here’.. they non stop saying they’re rich and they can have anything they want.. excuse me.. u won’t be rich any longer if u both acting this way..

These two are too much!

They are pretty entertaining though; I have to say!!