Rachel Bilson: Project Runway's Latest Judge!

Rachel Bilson: Project Runway's Latest Judge!

Rachel Bilson will play a celebrity guest judge on an upcoming episode of Project Runway.

This week, a sandal-clad Tim Gunn gives the fashion designers their a California-themed challenge while on a beach along the Santa Monica Pier.

Rachel‘s fashion is spot on and she’s from L.A., so this was the perfect episode for her to join the panel of judges!

Don’t miss Ms. Bilson on Project Runway TONIGHT (September 3) @ 10 PM ET/PT on Lifetime.

rachel bilson project runway judge 01
rachel bilson project runway judge 02
rachel bilson project runway judge 03
rachel bilson project runway judge 04
rachel bilson project runway judge 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

I love her tights!! I’ve got a good collection of patterned tights myself. LOVE THEM. She looks great here, so gorgeous!!

she is not attractive at all. she dresses like shiiiit

she has such lame taste when it comes to fashion, what a joke

There’s nothing stylish, beautiful or talented about her. She’s a Natalie Portman wanna be. Looser!! Go back to the mall!

She is beautiful. I can’t wait to see her judge them.

JUSTMYOPINION @ 09/03/2009 at 4:06 pm

Makeup and hairspray do miracles!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

illuminatea @ 09/03/2009 at 4:14 pm

Wow, this was unexpected! But I’ll be glad to see Rachel be a judge. Project Runway is my favorite reality show for sure, so I’ll definitely be watching!

I think I’ll sleep in front of television today

She looks so much better since she dumped that gargoyle Brody, Brody on the other hand looks like, well you’ve seen the pic…he went from hideous to “please put on a paper bag”

She is a Natalie Portman wanabe but will never be.

Poor Rachel, this is probably the best thing to happen to her since Hayden and his trouble maker brother!!!

Seems Brody’s doing just fine without Rachel – he’s got a movie with Bruce Willis coming out – I’m sure RB is kicking herself for dumping him!!! Afterall if she’d stay with him she could have insisted he get her a role too!

Project Runway isn’t that good anymore the show is in trouble well if they take on Lohan on it now Bilson we can see they are desperate but, really these woman are not designers they are want to be ones.

mega cute rachel @ 09/03/2009 at 5:02 pm

I like Rachel, she’s a cute actress, I hope she does well in her career. She seems a level headed girl & not consummed by Hollywood. Hopefully she’s good to her fans, I hang out a lot in most of the areas she frequests. Love her outfit on PR!

Proj runway gone way downhill @ 09/03/2009 at 5:04 pm

Lindsay Lohan was on earlier. Project Runway has really gone to the dogs if it has her and since it left Bravo! and went to Lifetime. Last season was TERRIBLE + BORING, just rehash of old challenges and colorless contestants making fairly fugly fashion. This season is really bad if it had to resort to fashion troll Bilson to boost ratings, having them design Ms.-desire-for-privacy-Bilson’s wedding dress. I don’t watch PR anymore. Its a ruin of what used to be a fun and interesting show, absolutely no creativity now.

And how typical, now that she’s back in LA with her fugly brother-of-a-felon, she has to be on JJ every day.

benito delicias @ 09/03/2009 at 5:23 pm

thanks for spoiling it Jared….GOD! what need did we have to know this hours before it aired?

Aww, Rachel look’s so BEAUTIFUL. Wow!

fugly as usual

follow me twitter – twitter.com/itsmeleighh

reach for the stars why dont you

Pau_Gasol Fan#16 @ 09/03/2009 at 6:13 pm

Project Runway used to be great. Used to enjoy watching it. I have to agree with #15. Project runway was horrible this past year and I stopped watching it. Is Michael Kors no longer on the show? I have not seen him on the show. Too Bad. I liked him. Too bad the Nina Garcia did not leave. She is a uppity snot! Michael Kors was at least very cool and used kinder words to the designers. I can see Nina is still on the show and sitting next to Rachel. Looks like the gruesome twosome!

Rachel A judge on this show? A copy cat designer?! Whatever. If, Lindsay Lohan or Lilo was just on the show. This explains why Rachel is on the show. They show has been on a downslide and they will or are very desperate to boost ratings. Looks like I will be on the couch texting tonight then! Plus, boycotting this show.

Doesn’t sound like a wedding dress design said something about beach or LA wear..I seriously doubt she would ever let anyone design something she wants credit for in stolen design wear.

She is so cute I want to make babies with her.

i think you guys are letting your hate get to you
i agree, she may not be the most likeable celeb but you have to admit she does have some style, more than most celebs, who just let their stylists dress them
she looks really cute in that outfit, she might have pushed it a bit with the makeup tho

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All