Walker Diggs: Idina Menzel & Taye Diggs' New Son!

Walker Diggs: Idina Menzel & Taye Diggs' New Son!

Private Practice star Taye Diggs and his wife, Broadway star Idina Menzel, have welcomed a son, according Idina‘s official fan Twitter @idina_here.

The tweet reads, “Idina & Taye have welcomed baby Walker Nathaniel Diggs into the world, my friends! More details to come. Congratulations!! #idina”

Taye, 38, and Idina, 37, knew they were expecting a boy but they wanted to see what he looked like before naming him.

Congrats to the happy couple!

walker diggs idina menzel taye diggs son 01
walker diggs idina menzel taye diggs son 02
walker diggs idina menzel taye diggs son 03
walker diggs idina menzel taye diggs son 04
walker diggs idina menzel taye diggs son 05

Christopher Polk/Getty

WOW,, thats all i can say is WOW!!!!

And by Walter — you mean Walker? Right? Anyways, CONGRATS! I am sure he is adorable.

Yeah, as the other Erin said, it’s Walker. Not Walter. You might wanna fix that.

But yay!

Hey Just Jared,

It is WALKER, not Walter (as you have in the article title)

Ha Ha…just as I was thinking that Walter is a name for a great grand father, I see that Jared got the fact wrong…as usual!

Hey Jared, love you to death, but yeah the baby’s name is WALKER, not Walter! Might wanna fix that!!

office fan @ 09/03/2009 at 11:18 am

Yes!!! Congrats to them…I love the name Walker!! I hope they share pics of him. He’s bound to be adorable!

My grandfather’s name is Walter. I think Walter is a good, solid old-fashioned name.

Love the name and love this couple! CONGRATS!!!

That’s a cute name!

Cindy in hollywood @ 09/03/2009 at 12:45 pm

I’m sure the baby is UGLY as HELL

That’s so precious! Congrats to them on their new baby :)

AWW congrats!!

Thanks for this normal name :-)

@office fan:

He’s bound to look like crap.

carrienae @ 09/03/2009 at 1:51 pm

Their kid is going to be one good looking kid. I swear!

StaceyLacey @ 09/03/2009 at 2:22 pm

Nice. Best to them.

This kid is going to be very cute. Congrats to them. Nice name too.

shizzle mcDizzle @ 09/03/2009 at 3:38 pm

Won’t be long before he hooks up with another white baby momma and dumps this one……..

office fan @ 09/03/2009 at 3:40 pm

@ marty:
no…not a chance, cause you aren’t the daddy, lol.

What are you guys talking about!?!?!?

This baby will be the male counterpart of Halle’s baby, Nahla!

He will be gorgeous!

Twifanatic Amanda @ 09/03/2009 at 8:08 pm

This is adorable! It makes me insanely happy to see them FINALLY procreating : ) They are amazing people

Congratulations to Idina and Taye.

shizzle mcDizzle — What are you talking about? Considering that have been together 13 years. I am not seeing that happening.

they are such a beautiful couple! congrats to them and the new baby boy! :)

Lil' Foot @ 09/07/2009 at 8:32 am

@shizzle mcDizzle:
Shizzle mc dizzle(idotic name…ur trying too hard…) you dont know what you’re talking about. get your facts straight before you get talking. these two have been together for 13 years! only for 6 of them have they been married. they planned for this baby too… i would go into detail about how they met and everything but i dont have the time to be explaining this to someone like you. i’m guessing you’re one of those ignorant black girls/guys sitting on your asses complaining about how racist white people are and how they’re holding you back. NEWs FLASH(yea i kno its a cliche) they’re not holding you back! you are! and maybe you should look back at your comment before you go talking about racism. your comment was racist itself.

and dont go talking about how racist i am because i’m black, and i dont give a damn what you think. sorry just wanted to clear that up.

my originaly comment was going to be:

Congrats to Taye and Idina. Walker Nathaniel Diggs is going to have some lungs on him for sure (just look at who his mother is…broad way star for those who dont know). get ready for some late nights! So happy for you guys. you’ll make awesome parents

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???? IM SURE THIS WILL BE THE MOST GORGEOUS BABY EVER!!! SO IF YOU DON’T LIKE IDINA AND OR TAYE THEN F*** OFF@Cindy in hollywood:

Baby looks completely white.. amazing considering how dark Taye is!! hmmm

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely excellent. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful website.

Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

I am now not sure where you’re getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend a while studying more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was searching for this information for my mission.