Wentworth Miller on Law & Order: SVU -- FIRST PICS!

Wentworth Miller on Law & Order: SVU -- FIRST PICS!

Check out these first Law & Order: SVU stills of Wentworth Miller as Nate Kendall, an NYPD officer who saves a rape victim and interacts with Det. Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni) and Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay).

Law & Order: SVU episode “Unstable” will air @ 9PM ET/PT on Wednesday, September 23rd on NBC. Check out the latest preview of Wentworth below!

Wentworth Miller on “Law & Order: SVU”
wentworth miller law and order svu stills 01
wentworth miller law and order svu stills 02
wentworth miller law and order svu stills 03
wentworth miller law and order svu stills 04

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
Just me... @ 09/03/2009 at 10:49 pm

OMG!! Wentworth I LOVE you and I miss you soooooo much!!!

I think he will be great on the show

Just me... @ 09/03/2009 at 10:50 pm

THANK YOU for posting about him Jared…you are the BEST!!!

Just me... @ 09/03/2009 at 10:54 pm

I feel like a 10 year little girl…I got butterflies in my stomach!! :D

I’m so excited about the show return and him!!

garner affleck fan @ 09/03/2009 at 10:56 pm

wentworth you are amazing!!!!!! i cant wait to see u in svu

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/03/2009 at 10:57 pm

ugh.. i like went but he doesn;t fit the show. all his scenes seemed.. blah.

Just me... @ 09/03/2009 at 10:57 pm

Ok I’m gonna stop now…I am a little bet ashamed of myself!

Wentworth don’t ever forget that we love you! ;)

Thanks Jared…….Miss you Went and cant wait until this airs.

HE IS A WALKING ******!!!! GREATNESS! IDC WHAT TEAM HE PLAYS FOR, I NEED A HIM!

WAIT YOU CANT SAY OR GASM?

He looks great, keep it oup!

what is the name of the actress in the pic above with Miller?

SushiBreath @ 09/04/2009 at 12:33 am

I love Wentworth Miller to death but honestly he has gained a lot of weight! He really shouldn’t let himself go, especially since he no longer has a stable acting job. I hope he gets everything together and become a huge movie star! Wentworth Miller forever!!!!

@SushiBreath:
He is a guy, so it wont be a huge problem. Men don’t survive on their looks alone in Hollywood. Its all about the craft and talent when it comes to them. I think he will do fine. Thank God he is not a women, with his popularity you could imagine the way Tabloids would be all over his supposed weight gain. It sucks for women in Hollywood to much pressure is on them to always look good and stay fit.

I am so happy for him though.I liked him skinner I have to admit though. He still has his pretty face though. This guy is really pretty.

p.s forgive me, I think in my last sentence I used too much “though” I don’t know why I do that. I am only going to use it once from now on.

Do you guys know Michael is 37, he really looks good for his age. He will only get better with age. He could easily past for being in his twenties.

“Nate Kendall” is also 37, then, and it fits.

Michael?
Wentworth Miller is the man & no other. HANDSOME! Thanks for the update JJ though I was hoping for more recent pic of Went along with some fresh news.

The Comedian @ 09/04/2009 at 2:07 am

I agree with sushibreath he has gained too much weight ! and he is…orange….wtf the make up team is doing ???

Woohoo I love WENTWORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he seems to be overacting on Law & Order! And he does look a bit fat hey! Must have been depressed or something!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why oh why did Prison Break have to end. He was so hot in that! But I love Law & Order and can’t wait to see Wentworth in action again!

I CAN’T WAIT……… THE VOICE, THE FACE……. MISSED IT SO MUCH WOULD BE GREAT IF HE BECAME A REGULAR ON THE SHOWS HE LOVES SO MUCH ASWELL

The reason he’s put on weight is because he’s quit smoking, give him a break .I’m sure he’ll lose it again. Anyway he now looks like a real man and not a weed. Are you trying to say 37 is old my goodness you guys must be young. You’re still my no.1. Can’t wait till we see you in Aus.***

i was wondering the title of this eppy is unstable so who is unstable the victim. or the cop dealing the victim. if the cop {nate} is unstable then the acting is good otherwise wentorth doesn’t look comfortable in this situation n yes he is a good-looking guy but he needs to 2 loose weight n fast right now he look like a chubby child who is abt 2 cry 4 ice cream
im sorry if it upset any1 as im not being rude its just the observation. and im his huge fan

CHRIS downunder @ 09/04/2009 at 6:13 am

Great to see him back on air again. I hope this leads to a regular appearance on the show for him. He has more than paid his dues on that soul destroying audition treadmill in the past and has earned ongoing success.

Good luck to him. He should be himself and not be influenced by shallow comments on his appearance. He is an actor, remember, and the parts demand certain characteristics of the actors.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All