Alexander Skarsgard & Willa Holland: Straw Dog Sexy

Alexander Skarsgard & Willa Holland: Straw Dog Sexy

True Blood hottie Alexander Skarsgard playfully washes his hair underneath a waterfall while hanging out with former O.C. actress Willa Holland.

Willa, 18, and Alexander, 33, are currently shooting their upcoming thriller Straw Dogs, a remake of Sam Peckinpah’s movie that starred Dustin Hoffman. Kate Bosworth and James Marsden round out the cast.

Also pictured: Alexander and Willa‘s co-star Drew Powell.

The True Blood finale airs @ 9PM ET/PT on Sunday, September 13 on HBO.

alexander skarsgard willa holland straw dogs 01
alexander skarsgard willa holland straw dogs 02
alexander skarsgard willa holland straw dogs 03
alexander skarsgard willa holland straw dogs 04
alexander skarsgard willa holland straw dogs 05
alexander skarsgard willa holland straw dogs 06

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1013 » Show All

I’m *such* an A-Skars fan but wtf at these photos. He hangs out with barely legal teenagers? Gross. Can’t find women his own age? Seriously reconsidering my fangirl status here.

truebloodROCKSMYSOCKS @ 09/05/2009 at 4:28 pm

@Ani: I think when Jenny was also reffering to Evan Rachel Wood when she said that Alex hanging should stop hanging out with little girls (meaning very young women much younger than him). Because its not just this one time. I have to agree that it makes him look kinda douchebagey in a Paul Walker kinda way. And I don’t think she was the Sara that was commenting before. Everyone’s entitled to their opinions. I personally think he is a good actor and he’s HOT but this does nothing but harm his image. Again – not just this one time but also with actress ERW.

Some of you people need a serious reality check in what is worth worrying about and what is not. The real pictures – not the cropped ones – don’t depict anything immoral or illegal. They’re people having a good time on a boat, period.

Regarding him partying in bars…I think you’ll find that the photos show him having a good time amongst friends, and although there may be lots of pics, they’re all from maybe the same 5 or so nights out. This isn’t someone who’s falling down drunk in the streets and then claiming to be Mr. Rogers.

He’s a grown man, and doesn’t need anyone’s permission on how he runs his life. Whether you like or dislike his actions is beside the point. Some of the comments left by others only show how childish and ridiculous the commenters are. Grow up.

154 comments… REALLY????????

All this trash talk proves what I knew all along men really are the superior gender!

ANTONIOBROOKLYN @ 09/05/2009 at 4:38 pm

@Laura: “Have to agree with this one. Alex Skarsgard hanging out with teenagers turns me off a bit. Looks like he has been in Louisiana too long.” LOL. Donna’s comment was hilarious! I don’t know how they do things in Sweden but hanging out with ERW and Willa doesn’t make this guy look good AT ALL. Why doesn’t he ever get photographed hanging out with the female grown up actors he works with?

ANTONIOBROOKLYN @ 09/05/2009 at 4:44 pm

@jays-girl: “1. the maturity level of a barely 18 yr old compared to a 26 is completely different, so don’t use the anna/steven situation as a comparison.
2. how does this NOT look sleazy even if it is innocent, she’s draped all over him. if you were a mother of an 18 yr old child n u saw a couple of 33 yr old dudes hanging out wit ur daughter like they are in those pics TRUST ME, you would be like WTF. Don’t even kid yourself into thinking otherwise.
3. i think alex is an actor to watch, i love true blood, and i think his father is a talented actor. so in saying the above- i REALLY hope for his sake, and his career, that these pics ARE innocent.
4. these couple past years have proven- not everything is always as it seems… with regards to celebrities.. the paps arent always around to document everything.. so don’t jump on the doubters with so much hate just because you’re a fan of someone..”

I COULDN’T AGREE WITH YOU MORE. As a parent I would be worried. And if Stellan cares about his own son then he should tell him to hang out with women his own age. I would freak out if I saw my teenager with a 33yo man on a boat out on a lake! And if that other brunette is Willa’s sister Brianna she doesn’t look much older than Willa.

Hes beautiful.

Okay. We KNOW that it’s not technically illegal to hang out with young girls. But it’s still gross and I’m clearly not the only one who thinks that. It’s creepy. And I don’t see anyone “worrying” Sally, lol. We just wonder why a guy his age only seems to enjoy spending time with girls who are much, much younger than him. Oh sure, they are costars. Riiiight. And that dinner/movie with Kate Bosworth that allegedly happened? Pics or it didn’t happen. I’ve heard the rumors of him preferring the very young and I must say, these photos don’t help to disprove that.

He’s so big.Hmmm.

were opposum @ 09/05/2009 at 4:51 pm

He is a grown man of 33 that likes to chill out with 18 year old girls. WTF????

Well, look at his dad. Abandoned his wife of 30 years and took up with a woman 25 years his junior (and the same age as Alex). Maybe hooking up with very much younger women runs in the family.

were opposum @ 09/05/2009 at 5:00 pm

It seems the only ones that are up in arms are the fan girls. Everyone else is pointing out how creepy it is, and the fan girlsgo crazy that someone gave him a negative comment. I am all for chilling on a lake with friends, but this is a bit much. I am his age and I have nothing in common with 18 year olds.

ANTONIOBROOKLYN @ 09/05/2009 at 5:02 pm

@Thisistoofunny: “Underage girls drinking on a party boat with 30-something men looks sketchy, doesn’t matter who’s banging (or not banging) whom. Sure, the drinking age is 16 in Europe, but it’s 21 in the US. They’re breaking the law. But hey, bring on the controversy! It’s what the Hollywood PR machine is all about.”

Very True. Even if Willa wasn’t shown drinking I’m sure she did. It’s very sketchy to see her and her barely of drinking age sister out with 3 grown ass men. And Alex is known to drink a lot WHEN he parties. Not a safe evironment for these 2 young girls at all. Atleast there was an adult woman present here. She seems like she’s with the other blonde man. Hopefully she didn’t leave these 2 girls alone with the fat guy and Alexander.

@were opposum: Oh please, there are people “his age” on these photos Drew Powell for instance and two more friends. This was an arranged R&R for the cast of Straw Dogs and their friends. Alex didn’t choose who came along.

@ANTONIOBROOKLYN: Your comment is disgusting, It really show what a sick mind you have.

were opposum @ 09/05/2009 at 5:14 pm

@Rm 65 -

I saw the other older guys, it does not make it look any better, fan girl. For you defense of him I am sure your fan girl status has been elevated. You should get a fan girl merit badge.

Is no one except you allowed to have an opinion? Let people say what they want.

@were opposum: Everybody is allowed to think what they like but when they put in in writing on the web they better have proof of their allegations. If they don’t it’s just malicious slander and I believe there are laws against that.

Ew @ AntonioBrooklin. Don’t project on Alex your dirty fantasies about underage girls.

were opposum @ 09/05/2009 at 6:28 pm

@Rm 65

No one is making allegations-just stating that is CREEPY!!! Which to some it is, to Fan girls like you it is just fine. CHILL Fan girl- you need to think happy Alex thoughts- you have fought hard and well for the creepy swede today-extra fan girl points to you. You have been elevated to the Ultimate AS Fan Girl. I bet he would even do you-if you are under 20 yo : )

@were opposum
too effin’ funny. too effin’ funny, man. tell it like it is!

I think Alex is now at the point of too much information. The more I know about an actor or actress, the more I tend not to like them anymore. There is no mystery when you know everything from their political views (especially if they preach it) to what they eat for breakfast. Sadly, I am already at the divorce stage with AS. First I liked him, then loved him, now slowly the novelty of him is fading. Of course, I still wish him well. I just won’t be following or caring much about him anymore.

becareful @ 09/05/2009 at 7:05 pm

After reading the comments I want to make a point. These photos look to be meant for private use and whom ever leaked them, needs a lesson in ethics and to learn to keep their mouth shut. The people in the photos whom this could hurt, need to find new friends and be a little less trusting. Think of Michael Phelps the douche who posted his photo with the bong.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1013 » Show All