Matt Dallas: Jerry's Deli Delicious

Matt Dallas: Jerry's Deli Delicious

Former Kyle XY star Matt Dallas and musician Blue Hamilton pick up take-out food at Jerry’s Deli in West Hollywood on Friday (September 4).

The 26-year-old actor stars in the upcoming TV series called Eastwick, an adaption of the 1987 movie The Witches of Eastwick. Matt plays Chad, a hot guy who’s having an affair with an older woman/witch named Roxie (Rebecca Romijn).

Eastwick will premiere on Wednesday, September 23 @ 10PM ET/PT on ABC. Watch a preview at ABC.com!

matt dallas jerrys deli 01
matt dallas jerrys deli 02
matt dallas jerrys deli 03
matt dallas jerrys deli 04
matt dallas jerrys deli 05

Credit: Garry Sun; Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Blue Hamilton, Eastwick, Matt Dallas

Getty

He looks hot but he need to shave!

West Hollywood?
Mystery male?
Is ge gay?

He’s really hott!!

He’s so cute =) Too bad he’s gay =(

Charlie Johnson @ 09/06/2009 at 12:49 pm

****!

@Tiara: Gay si OK !

OK, let me try again :)
GAY IS OK !!!

Actually there is NO proof that he’s gay.
I’m sick of people always accusing so many men in Hollywood of being gay.
There is NOTHING wrong with being gay but I just think its unfair to the actors who’ve never even talked about their sexuality and whether they are straight, gay, bi, or whatever.

the_boyfriend @ 09/06/2009 at 1:11 pm

Date Night!

HE’S GAY.. :(

Wow! Matt looks hotter than ever! *swoons* I still miss Kyle XY though.

sexy couple :) :) :)

The fact that he’s with a guy doesn’t mean he’s GAY lol.

Someone’s sexuality, really shouldn’t matter. If you’re gay, great. If you’re straight, great. If you are somewhere in between those two points, great.

I can’t wait for Matt’s show to be on again, I’ve missed seeing him around, he seems like a great guy, and he is a wonderful actor. :-)

claire- but he already had a couple with Jonathan Bennett.

He used to date Johnathan Bennet (the lead guy in Mean Girls). He’s definitely gay. He’s still super cute.

I didn’t know Jonathan Bennett was gay. Either way, both guys on these pics are pretty gorgeous. Can’t wait to see the first episode of Eastwick.

His “friend” is cute too.

I guess he’s not even trying to hide it anymore! lol

He is beautiful!

Did he say he was gay? Who is the mystery man. I am so tired of everyone assuming he is gay. I have heard he has dated girls as well. So what’s up!!!

Only mystery – is Matt a top or bottom?

she shall remain nameless @ 09/07/2009 at 9:31 pm

He’s so cute!!!!! <3

OMG, HE IS SO EFFIN HOT. DYING.

Mmmm, his boyfriend is hot but then he would have to be, wouldn’t he?

Oy, Matt… you could do so much better than that guy! I love you no matter what, but man… that kid’s gotta go…

And yes OK so he hasn’t come OUT and said he’s gay but would it shock me? Nope. Do I care? Nope. I’m gonna drool no matter what he does! And for all you “he needs to shave” folks… hell no, he looks hot with or without fuzz on his face! :)

Like I said, I’ll drool no matter what he does! :)

they look so sweet together~~

Anonymouse @ 02/09/2010 at 9:09 pm

The “Mystery male” IS his boyfriend his name is “Blue Hamilton”. Google the cache of his old twitter and myspace account. He admits he’s gay, has pics of him kissing guys, and says he’s “in love” with a special person name “Chip Winston” which is Matt Dallas’s secret name on Facebook!

Google “Blue Hamilton RM64″ and see his connection to Katy Perry. Plus the links are there on his myspace and twitter. He works with Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Semi Precious Weapons.

Anonymous @ 02/24/2010 at 6:19 pm

What kind of name is bleu? at least hes cute

Someonewithsomethingtosay @ 08/10/2011 at 8:16 pm

Ok, let me say this: just because he’s hanging out with guys it doesn’t mean he’s GAY! Seriously… He might be, I’m not saying he’s not gay, but can’t he just have his own life?? For example, I’m a girl and I hang out with girls, my best friend is a girl (-.-) and it’s not because of that I’m lesbian… But whatever :/ Well, even if he’s gay, straight or bi, he stills HOT as hell :D

Someonewithsomethingtosay @ 08/10/2011 at 8:17 pm

@Anonymouse: go to hell

Matt lova @ 10/28/2011 at 2:55 pm

Matt Dallas is so sexy

Hey losers, Matt is gay you stupid unpleasant peasants.