Alexander Skarsgard & Evan Rachel Wood: Dating?

Alexander Skarsgard & Evan Rachel Wood: Dating?

Alexander Skarsgard and Evan Rachel Wood are rumored to be dating after first meeting on the set of True Blood.

Evan, 22, reportedly flew to Shreveport, Louisiana this weekend to visit Alexander, 33, on the set of his new movie, Straw Dogs.

The rumored couple was spotted (pictured here) at a local festival and Evan was seen snapping away with a disposable camera. Alexander has already been seen hanging out with his movie co-star Willa Holland, 18.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Alexander Skarsgard and Evan Rachel Wood as a couple — YAY or NAY?

You can watch Alexander and Evan together on the True Blood finale, airing @ 9PM ET/PT this Sunday, September 13 on HBO.

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All

Yeah right.
I’m dating him too.
We’re waiting to announce it to People Magazine. lol

I DON’T LIKE THIS IDEA AT ALL! she will always go back to dirty Marylin manson.

@Pan:
My sentiments exactly.

So which is it. They are dating or she’s in Shreveport with Shane West. And sorry, but if the source is LaineyGossip, then I disregard automatically

Surely that Shane came out with 3 different women in August to forget that Evan has betrayed him with Alex while filming True Blood in July

NO NO NO! Come back to Sweden, I want you!! haha but I guess if he’s happy why not

i knew this was going to happen :D they make a ok couple

Bye Bye to shane west

@Katie Congrats and if you decide you don’t want him he should definitely think about some classy girls with talent if he only wants actors. think natalie portman, anne hathaway, kristen stewart, cameron diaz, even jennifer aniston.

hollywoodgirl @ 09/07/2009 at 5:42 pm

The picture of Alex and Evan is of them visiting New Orleans this weekend.

Alex is defiantly WAY better than Marilyn Manson. Nice upgrade, Evan!

Straw Dog @ 09/07/2009 at 5:43 pm

He’s not dating her but at least this takes the focus off boat-gate. Some fanatics and bloggers like to spread this rumor but they are definitely just friends.

That’s funny how they’re hanging out on her birthday weekend.

Ugh, no. I don’t want him taking up with her. He can do soooooo much better. Don’t settle for easy p*ssy Alex, quality is always better!

@Wwoww hahaha!! I just fell off my chair. easy p*ssy is the best description of her ever!!!

So if you seen out walking with someone you are dating, Am i right. Well, then Skarsgard is dating a bunch of females as he was seen having dinner with them. And then ERW was seen with the guy that plays Steve Newlin.

@ 9 ITA – This would actually increase his profile.
Why would he hide it, unless he’s ashamed of her?
I think they’re just friends like those girls on the boat.

@wwoww hahaha. funny

He looks anemic.
I don’t get his appeal.

hollywoodgirl @ 09/07/2009 at 5:52 pm

@oseary: Why would they announce to the world that they are dating after just a few dates? If I had the paparazzi and fan photograpers following me everywhere I would like to be a little bit sure of my feeling before announcing to the world that I’m dating someone.

commonsense @ 09/07/2009 at 5:52 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Celebwatcher @ 09/07/2009 at 5:55 pm

Evan Rachel gives me the creeps. She’s an opportunist.

http://www.celebpsychic.com is the place to visit for your free psychic reading and celebrity psychic predictions!!!

celeb spotter @ 09/07/2009 at 5:56 pm

@hollywoodgirl: An announcement is irrelevant. There have been sightings of this guy all over Shreveport — at his hotel, on set, restaurants, etc…If Wood had been there before Sunday, something would have been reported before today. The only time he can be linked to her is at a work-related function right before he flew down to Louisiana and these pics from Sunday. Two incidents doesn’t seem like dating. More like hanging out.

According to Star Magazine, he’s dating Kate Bosworth and I have seen photos of them out together on TWO separate occasions, including one at a bar, so I guess they MUST be dating. :-)

incognito @ 09/07/2009 at 6:07 pm

Lainey is the source? Oh nevermind…I don’t believe it.

Oh come on, why would she be visiting him in Louisiana if they weren’t dating? Of course they are dating.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All