Alexander Skarsgard & Evan Rachel Wood: Dating?

Alexander Skarsgard & Evan Rachel Wood: Dating?

Alexander Skarsgard and Evan Rachel Wood are rumored to be dating after first meeting on the set of True Blood.

Evan, 22, reportedly flew to Shreveport, Louisiana this weekend to visit Alexander, 33, on the set of his new movie, Straw Dogs.

The rumored couple was spotted (pictured here) at a local festival and Evan was seen snapping away with a disposable camera. Alexander has already been seen hanging out with his movie co-star Willa Holland, 18.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Alexander Skarsgard and Evan Rachel Wood as a couple — YAY or NAY?

You can watch Alexander and Evan together on the True Blood finale, airing @ 9PM ET/PT this Sunday, September 13 on HBO.

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 817 » Show All

@LauraS: I read a story by a blogger who saw him there and the concert sounded like a lot of fun. It was at night so he might have filmed during the morning/early afternoon and flew in for the night. That is a really nice birthday treat.

@jo OMG..even worse! How could Alex be someone who was cheating on her current boyfriend just to be with him. He is just doing her for now. She is ms. right now and easy breezy. she isn’t demanding too much and that makes it perfect. once he is ready to settle down and have a serious relationship out the window her ass goes unless he has the crappiest taste ever. he lost sooooo many points in Hwood for this one. he is trying to be a list but this just knocked him back so much. too easy. anyone can get her. my dog alfie could do her and then walk up the street in new orleans and she would be proud to talk about it and display it.

@jo:
Twitter is every celebs worst nightmare. Haha. A lot of sightings came from there also. Yeah, it seems like now we know why the sudden break up with Shane West.

That’s the thing, its so easy to make stuff up. He was in NYC on his bd, but there is no proof but someone says it, then its true

I don’t know about that Randy. He’s a pretty good fake then. He hardly gives interviews because he thinks he’s overexposed and doesn’t seem handled by publicists. He’s too friendly to his fans

WTF That’s it! Just lost all respect for him. Never had any for her to begin with. This guy is totally out of the running for serious Hollywood actor. He is now relegated to the C-D list. What a tool! He should take a note from Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, etc. Date decent WOMEN not GIRLS and you will go far! Seriously what a tool!

Man, this is how rumors get started. He can’t hang out with any woman without being romantically linked to her. I really feel sorry for Alex. He’s such a nice guy.

He might be good looking and all but maybe his IQ is low. You know all brawn and no brain. He is built and heard from an interview that he is well endowed but not in the brains department. That is so typical of actors. He should let his PR people hook him up with someone because I don’t think he can make good decisions on his own. Now that I think about it he fumbles over his words in interviews and rambles on making no sense! He is always trying to portray that he is reading some classic novel. I think this guys image is one big fake just like Randy said. He needs to let the PR people handle is love life too if he is going to make decisions like this one. Christine Ochoa Lopez was sooo much of a better decision but she was prob not sleazy enough.hehehe

@Chelsea: that is what I was thinking . . .wow she is that young and she has had a revolving door of men. . . gross.

Buttercup @ 09/07/2009 at 8:41 pm

I have a stupid crush on him… actually I have a crush on him AND his Eric character. Alex seems to be a genuine nice person, a funny guy too and pretty down to earth. That appeals to me. And Eric well… he’s the whole package.
If Alex’s dating ERW, then my heart will be breaking as soon as I hear a confirmation. brrrr ERW please!! You can date someone nicer.
Does anyone else have a feeling that he could be gay though?

I don’t understand why people are freaking out over this. So what, he’s dating ERW. If the guy is happy, then more power to him.

Wow! It seems a lot of people have a lot of opinions about this!
Maybe they are just friends. Maybe they are dating. Who cares?
If they are, then congrats to them for finding each other.
(And while there may be an age gap, they are still both old enough to decide who to date or do or whatever).
He is doing a great job as an actor. That’s what matters! :)

@Buttercup Yessssss..however he is European and they give off a gay vibe to Americans. But yeah he is awfully gay-ish a lot of things. Maybe he is trying to stop the gay rumors by using Willa and ERW. Or maybe just bi. In these pics he seems like a girls best gay guy friend right? Even the way they have distance between them. She seems like someone who would be down with having a bi boyfriend or one able to cover for a great gay friend. Thoughts?

@what:

Hey, what comes to him fumbling with words and rambling on: He speaks English as a foreign language. I do as well, and I know very well that sometimes you lose the word you wanted to use, or cannot express your thoughts very concisely. And some people are really bad in those interview situations even in their first language. So let’s not use this as a measure of intelligence.

@Buttercup:
Even though I am a female fan, yes I sometimes wonder if he is. I know the old American joke about is he gay or European but Alex as even had rumors in his native country, which he denied. To be honest, there is a gay vibe he gives off

Buttercup @ 09/07/2009 at 8:57 pm

@Maria:
Who talked about his intelligence? I have no doubt he’s quite a clever one! I’m European too and English also is my second language as well. The gay vibe does not come from his speech, just from his behaviour. I can’t explain it.

Buttercup @ 09/07/2009 at 8:58 pm

If she IS dating Alex, that will be definitely be an upgrade, compared to Manson and West!

I don’t believe he’s dating Evan. She’s just acting like his fan girls. A picture or two together doesn’t mean they’re dating. Bradley Cooper and Aniston went out to dinner. They weren’t dating. Skarsgard had more chemistry with that dude in Generation Kill.

Do I think he’s dating ERW? No.
Do I think he’s dating Willa Whatever? No.
Do I think he’ll hit a nice piece of a$$ in his spare time? Yes.

He’s a man. He’s 33 and I’m pretty sure he wants someone who can F%$#. Not someone he has to teach and no matter how many times ERW did MM, she’s still an amateur.

He’s single. And the woman he dates FOR REAL is gonna have more experience in relationships and in the sack than this GIRLS.

Poor alex @ 09/07/2009 at 9:05 pm

I defended Alex in the whole “boatgate” situation. But now this. ERW is just one step above Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan and slightly older than Willa Holland. If he is dating her, I seriously question this man ‘s judgement. He presents himself as a intelligent, mature, level headed individual. She is none of the above. Maybe what he presents isn’t really what he is. Could he just be playing the Hollywood game? I hope not. I love this man and thing he is really talented.

@What&Buttercup- I think he speaks quite well for English being his second language. I agree with Buttercup, it’s not the speech. It’s the whole overall package. It’s the aura he gives off. What – we thought the same way as far European or gay. I do see what you are saying about
these pictures though. I have always thought he was questionable.

Poor alex @ 09/07/2009 at 9:09 pm

RE: the rumors of him being gay? I would rather hear he is gay then be dating ERW. She is nasty…..

she shall remain nameless @ 09/07/2009 at 9:17 pm

I thought she and Shane West were dating!

@Buttercup I said he fumbles not because his English is bad but he seems to be winging it most of the time…like an airhead! My family is immigrant and I know the difference. I just think he is trying WAY to hard for a reason to portray himself as the PERFECT guy. Smart, honest, fan friendly, wants a family, is really close to his family, great actor who wants to do indies, read really difficult books..he says what everyone wants to hear. I just saw his typical day and it was like something out of the freakin brady bunch. No one is perfect. His image is too crafted. The ERW thing…whatever floats your boat. But he could do so much better. She is a major downgrade for him. I think he is just looking for as much publicity as possible. The whole gay vibe still won’t go away. I have a European friend who says that even for Europeans he seems a little gay or bi. Whatever, he can do better than ERW and Willa but definitely ERW. It’s like dating a nasty prostitute…even worse because she doesn’t get paid for it.

ladyvampyre37 @ 09/07/2009 at 9:20 pm

It almost seems like the main reason people don’t like her is because of Marilyn Manson. Hey, everyone makes a bad relationship call in their lives. She wouldn’t be the first to pick the wrong guy, heaven knows. Manson is actually a fairly quiet and articulate person which most people don’t really know. He’s not the guy offstage that he is onstage.

As to Skarsgard being gay…wtf? He has some decent taste in clothes and takes personal grooming to heart and he’s gay?? I don’t believe that he is gay, just very metrosexual. And there’s nothing wrong with that since it just means he cares about how he looks and chooses not to be a caveman who picks the least bad-smelling shirt off the floor to wear out.

Shane is finally free of Evan.
I love Shane West! I do not care to see Evan & Alex together . Since Evan is far from Shane!

Shane deserves so much better than her!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 817 » Show All