Megan Fox is Perrier Pretty

Megan Fox is Perrier Pretty

Megan Fox and boyfriend Brian Austin Green hold hands and take a romantic stroll together on Monday (September 7) in Toronto, Canada.

Megan, 23, and Brian, 32, each carried their own bottles of water. Megan‘s H2O of choice: carbonated mineral water from Perrier. Brian‘s water selection: vapor-distilled water from smartwater.

Brian is in town to shoot his new Hallmark Channel movie The Wild Girl about an aspiring 1930’s news photographer.

FYI: Megan is wearing the “Bat Necklace” from the Jack Vartanian collection.

megan fox perrier water 01
megan fox perrier water 02
megan fox perrier water 03
megan fox perrier water 04
megan fox perrier water 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

this dude is so 1990s…the only thing keeping him in the limelight is his gf

incognito @ 09/07/2009 at 6:18 pm

She looks so pretty without the heavy makeup.

captain v @ 09/07/2009 at 6:29 pm

She is beautiful.

post more of that male to female transexual from Tokio Hotel wearing a leather turtleneck. Now that’s a trip!

OMG! I just noticed that Megan Fox looks like Bill Kaulitz aka Leather Turtleneck dude haaaaaahahaha!

Help me out- I’m going to Midnight Madness at TIFF and after Jennifer’s Body is screened, Megan Fox, Adam Brody, Amanda Seyfried, and Diablo Cody come on stage for a Q&A session. Anyone have a question you want me to ask her??

@mike: You’re wrong, he’s doing many other things!

Wow “mike” and “halo” you sound like a couple of haters :/ Must suck to have nothing better to do then waste your energy and time on someone you don’t like.

I think these two are so cute and I love that they always hold hands, it’s adorable :)

SS I would ask her if making a horror movie is as fun or scary as it is watching one. Maybe she’s a horror movie fan and has a fave?

SS @ 09/07/2009 at 6:32 pm

Tell her, you thought the casting of her was perfect and then ask her if she has any fear about how the role might typecast her for future films and are there any other type of roles she would like to explore.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THIS IS?

she may got the looks, but she certainly DOESNT have no fashion sense !! anytime she’s out and about, her clothes are just blahhhhhh. come on megan, you got $$.. lameeeee!

@sammy:

“DOESN’T have no fashion sense?”
“come on megan. you got $$”

Do you really talk like this?
You should be embarrassed if you do.

yeah where is this!

where is this!

lol, jared has no idea what to talk about
bottle of water, really?
she looks hot tho, especially in that tank but those jeans are kinda a mess
im fine with her as long as she shuts her mouth =]

@ sam and bailey…

they are at Yorkville area, Toronto…lots of awesome boutiques and restaurants……I personally haven’t seen them around, but they all the buzz around here (with my 18yr old cousin and her friends)

@Neil: Thanks neil.. good question actually!

megan looks great

i dont believe BAG is 32 tho…he was definitely like 35 last year lol

@Kim: The man wears eye liner, nail polish and skinny jeans and he demands to be taken seriously for such roles as Green Lantern and Riddler….ever asked yourself why he has never appeared in anything socially relevant SINCE that disgrace 90210? well the answer is….you know

I love that they are in TO. I am Canadian so I think its great :)

They are in Yorkville. Trust me, the only decent thing about Yorkville is its history and central location. Before it became flooded with high-end boutiques and hotels it was the counter culture centre for many artists, musicians, yippies and hippies; Neil Young and Joni Mitchel, to name a couple. But that was a lonnnng time ago….

@SS: mmm…l do have one. ”lf you were asked to star in a dramatic role that required alot more than running, screaming and looking hot, would you accept?”…

This woman is being touted as the next Jolie? Brian is hotter than she is. Jolie is on a a much higher level than this wanna be. Not even close. Angie is extraordinarily pretty, Megan is just pretty. Sorry haters, just my take.

@alyssa: ”Touted” you say? She’s not next in line to the throne of being THE NEXT anything…shes Megan Fox an original. The media has made this image–she hasn’t

alyssa @ 09/07/2009 at 8:25 pm

Listen alyssa, I too am a fan of Angie’s but you can’t come here, on a Megan Fox thread, and call commentators here haters?! First, you by being here making such a comment are the one who is hating. Secondly, it is like you forgot which thread you are on and that is a little bizarre.

Whoops, grammer!

@TDOT: Why thank you! @alyssa: Have you forgotten the many fave changing surgeries of Angelina? Yeah Megan did her nose but she didnt need to. Shes dumb cuz it looks the same

These actresses are all so rail thin. It looks like you could snap her legs with your fingers.

Megan isn’t original. Her publicity is very calculated. She intentionally says outrageous things and gives provocative soundbites that will give her plenty of attention and lots of ink. This persona she has got going on isn’t new but it is a good way to set her apart for the other starlets out there and keeps her at the forefront of industryites’ minds so that she can sustain some kind of career. As long as people keep wanting to know what she’ll do or say next, that means she has a chance to entrench herself solidly enough into Hollywoodland so that she can have a career after her beauty and youth fade. Madonna did the same thing only she wasn’t beautiful but it worked because she is an icon now and it’s largely because of the way she marketed herself with OVERT sex appeal and outrageous behavior.

@lola: not hating just posting my opinion. I didn’t mean to offend your Leather turtle neck loving behind. it’s hard to believe that anyone wearing leather turtle necks would have fans. haha!

@mickey: l am inclined to agree with you there. But let’s not forget Megan is an actress and if she cant do that l am sure she will fade faster than her youth.

Realme2008 @ 09/07/2009 at 9:30 pm

Jesus, she must be wearing those huge platform heels she likes to wear, because she looks pretty tall in these stills! I don’t know how she can walk in those things.

They don’t always look sweet

@hello:
“she will fade faster than her youth”
I totally agree. She talks too damn much.
She’s not honest. She does it for attention.
She will fade quickly.

Let me get this right, Brian Austin Green is 32?? How is that possible when he was born in 1973?? Oh yeah, this is Hollywood.

I hate this Z-lister.

they look really good together, like you could imagine them getting into arguments about who’s hotter.

She is beautiful without make up!

She is beautiful without make up!

@SS: ,ask adam brody about the experience of filming a dark role? thankyou for the posting.

@SS: ,when is the screening?

appenaorte @ 09/08/2009 at 7:12 am

would you stop it with that already???? He is not 32 yrs old!!!!! He started filming 90210 in 1990. What was he?? 13??????

appenaorte @ 09/08/2009 at 7:12 am

Celebwatcher @ 09/08/2009 at 11:14 am

Megan Fox’s acting expiration date will be up soon–stick with Brian girl,

Check out my celebrity psychic predictions at http://www.celebpsychic.com

I love the Jack Vartanian bat necklace she’s wearing!