Ben Affleck: Violet is Sprinkles Sweet

Ben Affleck: Violet is Sprinkles Sweet

Ben Affleck spends some quality time with two of his favorite girls — his daughter Violet Anne and his mom Christine Ann — on Sunday (September 6) in Boston, Mass.

Ben took Violet for her bi-annual check-up at the dentist followed by a cup of vanilla ice cream with ranibow sprinkles.

Jennifer Garner was on the other side of town taking Violet‘s lil sis Seraphina for a walk.

Ben has been busy in town directing and starring in his new movie The Town.

15+ pictures inside of sprinkles sweet Violet Affleck

violet affleck sprinkles 14
violet affleck sprinkles 15

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Ben Affleck, Celebrity Babies, Jennifer Garner, Violet Affleck

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

I think he read the blog.

SouthAfricanGirl @ 09/07/2009 at 9:07 am

Ben is a changed man ever since he met Jennifer….
Garner :)

abbie cornish?
sienna miller?

Trying to to do some damage control now are you Ben,if you really want to put on a good front try taking your wife and other child too,and then i would be more impressed

Wow, Ben is spending time with Violet for a change.

ice cream with Ben @ 09/07/2009 at 9:22 am

Ben doesn’t read this blog or any other. It’s the weekend and his family is with him.

Chris Affleck looks a bit sick. And not joking either. I saw a few pictures of her in CA a month or 2 ago. She looks like she has lost weight. Hoping she is not ill.

even better than that holding your wife’s hand

cuteee kiddd

cuteee kiddd

why isn’t the gramma paying any attention to Violet? And why isn’t Jennifer with them? Have you noticed there are no pics of them as a family? Why is that??? Is there trouble???

life happens not in pictures @ 09/07/2009 at 9:26 am

Do some think that if a picture of a star doing something doesn’t appear on a blog, then it didn’t happen? A tree falls in a forest, if no one hears did it make a sound?

Stars and their children don’t stay in a closet, box or locker and only come to life when a picture is taken. Ben, Jen, Sera, and Violet live in a rented house in Boston. I am sure that Ben has spent time with Violet, Sera, and Jen. WE JUST DON’T (NOR DO WE NEED) PICTURES OF THAT.

I think he read the blog.
_______________________________________________

More like Ken Sunshine did. LMAO. But yeah out with his mother not his wife

This is odd. Why aren’t the 2 parents together?

life happens not in pictures @ 09/07/2009 at 9:44 am

ee @ 09/07/2009 at 9:34 am This is odd. Why aren’t the 2 parents together?

——————————————————————————————
Are these pictures time stamped? Do you know that Jen was walking with Sera at the same moment Ben was with Violet??????? Goes to show that some comments don’t have a family, don’t live in realities time zone. Millions of parents take one child to a dentist, out for ice cream, shopping, book store, and all. While another parent is with a different child at a park, for a walk, taking a nap.

Why drag a 8 month old to the dentist if you don’t have to? I wouldn’t and most parents wouldn’t.

Further a dentist will ask you NOT to bring a young child/baby/infant to the office.

@life happens not in pictures:

yes exactly, this is what people don’t understand.. I guess they have time to waste!

office fan @ 09/07/2009 at 9:44 am

LOL, boy I am glad that I don’t have random freaks commenting “that I must not love my wife or my kids because “they” don’t see enough pics of us together or I’m not smiling enough in them.” I like seeing pics of celebrities, but I would never assume to know what’s going on in their relationships based on pictures that I see on some website. Hey…but whatever makes your miserable lives have meaning. =)

can't win for nothing @ 09/07/2009 at 9:47 am

Ben is working. Comments say he isn’t around.

Weekend, Ben takes Violet to a dr. Comments say why isn’t he with Jen.

If we saw Ben and Jen out all the time. Comments would say they don’t spend time with their children.

If Ben and Jen were out with their children. Comments would say they aren’t kissing and making out in the street.

Can’t win for nothing.

Its not about winning. Pictures don’t lie. Its obvious to everyone that the marriage is dead. Life goes on.

Oh please. When Affleck was trying to change his image he’d make sure the paps had pictures of him and Garner. In fact he’d invite them to his office in Santa Monica. Then once he realized Garner and a baby wasn’t helping him it all with his image it became oh I remember I hate the paparazzi. I know, I’ll go to Africa and get in on that whole trying to make the world a better place thing and see where it gets me. Puleeeeeeze! This is Ben Affleck that set up a “candid” moment with USweekly because he didn’t like how his hair looked in a photo then ran

u know if Ben and Jennifer (esspecially) spent the amount of time working on movies, then “strolling” around, they might actually produce something decent and worth watching………

Did it occur to anyone that maybe Jen is home with the baby, who may be napping???? Such stupid specualtion. Seriously!

Just a funny tid-bit here……sprinkles are called “Jimmies” here in Boston.

@SouthAfricanGirl: …..yea u got that right……he’s boring as hell!!!!!!

Don’t tell me that Violet is still on the bottle? Affleck is holding one and the caption says after the Dentist they went out for ice cream and a cupcake with jimmies. I know she’s 1. Still in diapers and 2. Still using a pacifier…..but the bottle at 4? wth? And look at Chris Affleck’s legs. She has massive brown spots all over them and one under her eye

Sorry a cup of ice cream with jimmies not a cupcake. I was too distracted by the baby bottle lol

Lplusfpluse @ 09/07/2009 at 10:28 am

Yeah he might have read the blog… :) But I mean if they both took their daughters for a stroll, why couldn’t they have done this together?!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All