Ben Affleck: Violet is Sprinkles Sweet

Ben Affleck: Violet is Sprinkles Sweet

Ben Affleck spends some quality time with two of his favorite girls — his daughter Violet Anne and his mom Christine Ann — on Sunday (September 6) in Boston, Mass.

Ben took Violet for her bi-annual check-up at the dentist followed by a cup of vanilla ice cream with ranibow sprinkles.

Jennifer Garner was on the other side of town taking Violet‘s lil sis Seraphina for a walk.

Ben has been busy in town directing and starring in his new movie The Town.

15+ pictures inside of sprinkles sweet Violet Affleck

violet affleck sprinkles 11
violet affleck sprinkles 12
violet affleck sprinkles 13
violet affleck sprinkles 14
violet affleck sprinkles 15

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All

maybe Ben and Jennifer are doing the Gwyneth and Chris Martin thing.

They made a conscience decision NOT to appear together so paps can’t take pics that people dissect their relationship on whether they are together or not. Ben has learned from his days of being with JLo not to exploit his relationship with the paps because then they will follow them relentlessly.

haha here we go with the family pics…From the first moment the flirting photos appeared, i knew we´d see ben pics with his family. Second part photos with her wife in few days!!I don´t have to say anything bad about garner, but ben is such a fraud. Take your director career seriously ben, because your actor´s career is over!

The kid will be 4 in less then 3 mos

to chavala @ 09/07/2009 at 11:20 am

Reason we see Ben with Violet this weekend is because this is the first weekend they have been in Boston together for a few weeks.

So much is read into a few pictures.

being mean to a 3 year old make you feel important?

=================================================

I don’t think anyone is being mean to Violet. They’re just pointing out the obvious and some people are flipping out that they did. lol

After few weeks ,we will see Ben is in NYC,grapping a childish blonde bimbo who is holding a mini dog

Violet ,your daddy is not into you mommy any more ,your daddy is into the bombshell or blonde wh***

lollipop is special ed @ 09/07/2009 at 11:33 am

The only ones here that are special ed are the posters. You are all ridiculous. By the way, Ken Sunshine isn’t ben’s publicist anymore. And the last thing they are going to do is read Just Jared. Ben has said he doesnt read the internet or blogs because of the idiots on them. Or what he said actually was the negativity but he could have said idiots because that’s who comes to Just Jared and obsesses over the Afflecks.
By the way that is a Thermos sippy cup with handles but what’s more important, you children, is that Chris Affleck’s appearance since she was with her son shortly after Sera’s birth in California. I hope its just that she was caught without makeup but I’m worried its more. but you creeps like Lollipop are too caught up in insisting a sippy cup is a bottle!

These bottle/cup combo look like it converts for the child. I know I had my two boys close together and it can be very tough if you do not have the 1st completely off the bottle before the 2nd is born. (Problems galore with my oldest.) Sometimes they regress when the little one comes along. A sippy type cup almost becomes like a bottle to them. I bet the little one gets weaned early to a real cup and that will fix all problems with Violet.

Lively has nothing to do with this. He’s directing the movie she’s in. Regardless the reality is he and his wife appear to live separate lives and are barely ever together if at all. While I agree pap pics are only snippets in their lives the point is they’re mostly on opposite sides of the country doing their own thing and Garner is mostly with the kids alone or with Victor Garber.

But part of that falls on Garner. She’s said it and Affleck has said it she barely trusts him alone with the kids. But look at her, 4 yr old in diapers, still using a bottle and pacifier. Ugh

Ben's Mom????????????????????? @ 09/07/2009 at 11:38 am

#58
“Chris Affleck’s appearance since she was with her son shortly after Sera’s birth in California. I hope its just that she was caught without makeup but I’m worried its more.”

I agree. Seems like is might not be in the best of health. She was photographed just a while ago with Ben and Jen in LA. Her appearance in these pics looks very different.

Jennifer didn’t have her children close together.

People need to stop insisting that it’s a sippy cup. We get it. It’s a thermalized sippy cup BUT THE KID IS USING A NIPPLE ON IT NOT A LITTLE SPOUT!!!!

the nippled sippy cup belongs to ben. end of story.

Violet is so cut

@name calling not nice:

Okay, I googled it:

“For many babies,
beginning to drink from a cup is the start of an exciting stage: learning to feed themselves!
The Magic Trainer Cup is perfect for beginners, so your baby can feel confident when reaching for a cup.”

It’s a freaking baby bottle.

office fan @ 09/07/2009 at 9:44 am #16

LOL, boy I am glad that I don’t have random freaks commenting “that I must not love my wife or my kids because “they” don’t see enough pics of us together or I’m not smiling enough in them.” I like seeing pics of celebrities, but I would never assume to know what’s going on in their relationships based on pictures that I see on some website. Hey…but whatever makes your miserable lives have meaning. =)
*****************************
This great comment bears repeating.

It’s obviously a nipple on that thing bottle, sippy cup or whatever you want to call it. It’s a big a** nipple on it. Thus, it is a bottle.

Anyway his mother looks like she has vitilago. Someone on the other page mentioned it. Her skin is all blotchy and it’s not peeliing from a sunburn

common sense @ 09/07/2009 at 11:49 am

googles @ 09/07/2009 at 11:41 am

wonderful that you know how to use google. Now, do you have any common sense, or chidlren?

Sippy cups come in stages, and various sizes. Because that is an example doesn’t mean Violet has the baby one.

Many, many, many millions of preschoolers have sippy cups.

That is NOT a nipple. That is the spout of the sippy cup.

@Whatever:
vitiligo you bottle obsessed fool.

That certainly is a sippy cup with the spout up. IT IS NOT A NIPPLE. I have seen many sippy cups.

Stevie Wonder @ 09/07/2009 at 11:52 am

Everyone understands it’s a damn sippy cup. That’s not the point. The thing has a nipple on it. But if it makes you feel better that Jannifer Garner’s 4 yr old isn’t still on the bottle then by all means say it’s not a nipple when it’s clearly a nipple top. Oh and while you’re at it say Violet isn’t in diapers and doesn’t suck on a pacifer either. Whatever gets you through lol

To all that comment on Violet needing Special Ed. Here is an idea. How about spend some of your FREE time in a Special Ed. class helping some of the students INSTEAD of spending it here commenting on 5 seconds of Ben Affleck’s life!

More Vol. a teacher has the less tax payers dollars are being spent and the more time a teacher has to spend with each child.

Ben and daughter Violet are equal, the two and Jennifer make a beautiful family.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All