LeAnn Rimes: Thai Beach Babe

LeAnn Rimes: Thai Beach Babe

LeAnn Rimes and a mystery male lunch at the Cholada Thai Beach Cuisine restaurant and then go shopping at the Malibu Country Mart on Monday (September 7) in California.

Last weekend, the 27-year-old singer romped around in a bikini in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with her 36-year-old boyfriend, actor Eddie Cibrian. During their four-day getaway, the couple was seen kissing and cuddling while on the beach together.

15+ pictures inside of Thai beach babe LeAnn Rimes

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 » Show All

I’m not even making this a Brandi thing more a depersonalized general understanding of why women stay with Romeos. And I stand by the reasons I gave. I think they are universal reasons .

I know Brandi is hurting but if you can’t get Eddie to change his ways isn’t it better for her to be rid of him? And don’t think anyone can reform his kind. Would you prefer for him to continue throughout her marriage that he keep his cheating under cover? I think it is good this was blown wide open. She will heal and be free of Romeo. The ideal would be if he would change but c’mon.

chockfullo/lydia

146-There you go again, worrying about where, how, and when other posters post. If you are posting at x17, then what gives you the right to sit here and criticize others for posting there? You really do have an exaggerated sense of importance. If you are taking the time and energy to scan other sites for posters, what does that say about you?

147-Do you really want to go there because as it stands you have made over how many posts under different names in this thread alone? It’s nice that you think that only one person is responsible for those comments. I guess that is what helps you sleep at night. By your very own logic that must mean that all the comments trashing BG and making personal attacks against other posters, must be yours, right? Thanks for outting yourself.

chockfullo @ 09/09/2009 at 1:09 pm

Me posting at x17? There are only 3 or 4 posts there out of 20 that aren’t yours. The majority are yours. I don’t care where you post, what you post or under what handle you post. I was checking around for this topic as you also do and found you posting. So I said “hi” over there. But I haven’t time to be there right now.

What did I say, when all else fails Lydia will resort to name calling and insults(see post 150).

Now Lydia/chockfullo, I know that this is a difficult concept for you to grasp, but if you are going to other sites to stalk anon posters and tell them “Hi”, then you are making yourself look bad? To top it all off you just outted yourself.

153

If you didn’t care where, what, or how I posted then you wouldnt’t have even made an issue of it in the first place. You tried to make me look bad, and all you did was show eveyone that you stalk other posters from different sites when you don’t like what they have to say about LR. You were not “just checking around” because by your own admission you said that you posted 3-4 times on that particular thread alone.

This is pretty good entertainment here. LOL

155(lydia/chockfullo)

You really do have a problem. First you say that you posted 3-4 times in that thread and now you are claiming that you just so happened to stumble on that thread while looking for the doggie photos? Oh wait, now 16/20 of those posts are mine, but before you were claiming that over 20 of the posts were mine. Wow, does that mean you counted every anon post in that thread. See, you are a stalker. Paranoia? I think not. And you made my concerns valid when you posted 147/148.

So now that you are coming off as stalker, see how your tune has changed. Poor Lydia. always trying to convince people that up is down and down is up and that they are not really seeing what they are seeing.

Hey guys I know these peeps and they are good folk. Have a beautiful day y’all.

151

I’m not saying that BG should stay with EC or that your questions are not valid. It just seems that whenever LR and EC are losing ground, someone always tries to deflect from the issue by pulling the “BG is at fault because she knew it and did nothing” or try to imply that she was in it for superficial reasons.

chockfullo

Boy you put words in my mouth . I never said I posted 3 or 4 comments there. No where will you find that here or there.

I guess honesty is a problem for you too …not just for Eddie eh?

ROFLMAO

Will we ever learn that if we’re not ready for marriage and the commitment don’t get married.

Why am I being accused of doing something I didn’t do. Man I just land her and I’m under attack. See y’all. Simmer down all you loonies. Surfs up.

162

Now that I can agree on!!!!!

chockfullo @ 09/09/2009 at 1:45 pm

Dude Greg you’ve misunderstood that wasn’t directed your way. Oh well have a good ride. Wish I were there wherever that might be. A beach somewhere.

Yeap, don’t anger Lydia/chockfullo otherwise she will stalk you from site to site, oops I mean accidently stumble unto a different site while she is looking for doggie photos.

chockfullo @ 09/09/2009 at 2:41 pm

Gwen is very paranoid. She believes because I found her posting on other sites I am following her.

Actually I was looking at other celeb sites for news on this subject and others and I happened to recognize that she had been posting on x17 as “anonymous”. I mentioned it and she flew into a rage hurling her you know what.

It was a mere mention not a criticism .

Anybody home I wait a few

chockfullo @ 09/09/2009 at 3:39 pm

Over at Perez Hilton they’ve got a photo of Eddie up and comment from Life & Style by Scheana – Marie Jancan, Eddi’s alleged mistress for the past 3 years.

going over there BBL Thanks

Back but not for long Comments on Perez are moving fast and furious. See ya there!

166 Lydia/chockfullo

1) “She believes because I found her posting on other sites I am following her.”

That’s because you are and that’s exactly how it comes off in your posts. You stalk other posters, and the best part is that you outted yourself. What exactly did you think was going to happen?

2) “I was looking at other celeb sites for news on this subject and others and I happened to recognize that she had been posting on x17 as “anonymous”. ”

Sure keep telling yourselt that. You outted yourself as a person who stalks other posters and now you are making excuses. They don’t save you. BTW, you left out the part where you posted as anon several times on that thread.

3) I flew into a rage? She this is what I mean, Lydia sees what she wants to see and everything that happens to her is always someone else’s fault. Sheopenly admits that stalks other posters to different sites and then she wants to say that you are crazy because you call her out on her behavior.

4)”Gwen it ISN’T a big deal that you do that. You are trying to get your point across.”

No do you really want to go there, the person who posts under several different names to make it look like LR has an army of fans? So when you post under all of these different names and stalk other posters, does that mean you are trying to get your point across.

Posters beware LYDIA/COCKFOLLO is a stalker, if she doesn’t like what you say about LR she will follow /search on different sites for you.

chockfullo @ 09/09/2009 at 7:09 pm

It was a mere mention not a criticism .

Gwen it ISN’T a big deal that you do that. You are trying to get your point across. 3

173

Posters beware LYDIA/COCKFOLLO is a stalker, if she doesn’t like what you say about LR she will follow /search for you on different sites.

And no matter how many times that you claim that you were just doing some internet searching when you accidently stumbled onto another site, no one believes you. You proved yourself to be a stalker and claiming that I’m paranoid, flew into a rage, or making it a big deal doesn’t change what you are. You are a stalker, just deal with. The more you try to put this off on me, the more you hurt yourself. What did you expect was going to happen. You are a stalker, so if she is doing this on 1 thread imagine what she is doing to other posters on other threads/sites. WEll now we know whyyou like LR so much, just like her you are a stalker.

chockfullo @ 09/09/2009 at 7:28 pm

I posted once at x17 when I recognized you and said “hi” Gwen. Then I came back here and told you. ALL but that one “anonymous” posts are yours. Out of 24 about 18 are yours, more or less.

And some are word for word the same posts you write on here. If you add some originality you might not get recognized. But then again why care if you are- if you are proud of your posts then why the flailing? Don’t be ashamed, own up. It is not a mountain just something I noticed.

I could go back through the JJ posts and pull up where you use the exact same post – word for word. But you save time by doing that and I could care less

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 » Show All