Tyra Banks To Launch Online Magazine

Tyra Banks To Launch Online Magazine

Tyra Banks will be launching an online magazine later today called TYRA: Beauty Inside and Out, focusing on beauty, fashion and healthy living.

“I’m really interested in helping women take control of their futures, take control of their destiny. One of my lines in my manifesto on the Web site is to be the CEO of your own life, be in control of your own life,” the 35-year-old talk show host said.

TYRA: Beauty Inside and Out will launch @ 5PM on TyraBanks.com.

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

who cares about this ghetto princess…get a real job and actually contribute to the world besides sharing makeup tips

lol are you serious? i just came on here to look tyra up

ok miss oprah wanna be

She looks so mean. She has a very harsh face and her eyes are scary. Her forhead is very big and her nose is ugly. Her attitude is so tooo much.

bitzch looks crazy in that pic
i hate her since i find her extremely annoying

taira ojal q leas este comentario porq yo kisiera estar en la siguiente super modelo americane

tayra you very beatiful and happy amsorry i am of mexico of the estado of merida yucatan

YALL R SUM HATAS MANNN! TYRA IS THA BEST… SHES BEAUTIFUL, INSPIRING && HAS ACHIEVED WAY MORE THAN ANY OF U DUMMIES!
WORD OF ADVICE: GET A LIFE N STOP HATIN ON PPL THAT ALREADY HAVE A VERY SUCCESFUL ONE!

<3 U TYRA! GREAT SHOW TODAY N I WILL FUR SURE CHECK OUT THE ONLINE MAG.

[SEND THA HATAS ALL MY LUV X & O]

@HS: Self absorbed? Do you know the confidence she gives to girls? Have you seen her show? She helps troubled people.

Just watched your interview on ABC..I think you are just too real and some people just can’t handle that. I appreaciate you and your message to all TYPES of women..

pretty young girl @ 09/09/2009 at 2:11 am

Can someone just knock her out or I’ll do it. The only people that support this woman is fat, insecure ,low self-esteem people. That show really is the Tyra show becuase its all about her and her selfish,self absorbed idiotic self.

SouthAfricanGirl @ 09/09/2009 at 4:41 am

I don’t know whether to like her to hate her???

MRSsexywife @ 09/16/2009 at 9:20 pm

I just love Tyra Banks. She is real about her self. she try’s so hard to help people, she like to know what its like to be in other peoples shoes..

BUTTERFLY @ 10/07/2009 at 1:43 pm

TYRA IS THE BEST SHE’S ONE OF THE INSPIRING WOMEN ON EARTH WITH A GREATE HEART.KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST AND DON’T LET PEOPLES COMMENT BRING YOU DOWN.LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH GIRLFRIEND

BUTTERFLY @ 10/07/2009 at 1:43 pm

Constance R Gary @ 10/07/2009 at 3:10 pm

Fantastic! Excellent! Awesome ! Thank you so much for mentoring
youth in positive, productive ways to express themselves. Your passion for life is so amazing! Sharing honest, heart felt topics and caring to listen to your audiences is so wonderful! I would like to contribute some cutting edge relevant poetry to your on-line magazine.
I will gladly send you samples on request. Thank you so much!

Constance R Gary @ 10/07/2009 at 3:10 pm

Fantastic! Excellent! Awesome ! Thank you so much for mentoring
I will gladly send you samples on request. Thank you so much!

lovergirl18 @ 10/26/2009 at 5:45 pm

wat are u guys problem, atleast she is doin sumting 4 ppl out there wat are u haters doin? i think d show is for kinds of ppl not insecure ppl like urself. mayb u shud take a second look in ur mirror …..

angie_babe @ 11/13/2009 at 8:08 pm

You are Great Tyra! I love the show and i love ANTM that’s my fav show of all tyme. I think the peoples that are dissing ehr are jus jealous and the ones that are using profanity..u all need help! Tyra is a sucessful wonderful life and she ‘s sharing her love and advice with us…and she tries to help peeps. U rock Gurl!!

Angie
xoxoxox

beniceyall @ 11/18/2009 at 2:46 am

u guyz r jst haters now y dont u b nice…..no wonder theres no peace in the world…..

beniceyall @ 11/18/2009 at 2:48 am

i agree wit u Angie tyra is a wonderful person both in en out……those sayin negative things r jst jealous……

i love Tyra, i like mirroring her, shes got self confidence, intelligent, grace n all, shes working hard, earning descent leaving, whatelse do you expect 4rm her?

onemichelle @ 04/28/2010 at 4:40 am

damn i luv her wish she was my sis i like all the bitchy kinda shows she has

are you go alexandria to see me iam ahmed tyra and evry thing is wonder full your earth no’t efect i think chang it when you wan’t this iam stay in my home call alexandria at o3 4277655 i think you have gens wear lovley and meet me we wait that relation of usa with me

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All