Gerard Butler: 'Saturday Night Live' Host!

Gerard Butler: 'Saturday Night Live' Host!

Saturday Night Live enters its 35th season on September 26th and the first four weeks of hosts and musical guests certainly sound like MUST-SEES!!!! Check out who will most definitely be helping NBC rake in the ratings:

September 26 – Megan Fox/U2
October 3 – Ryan Reynolds/Lady Gaga
October 10 – Drew Barrymore/Regina Spektor
October 17 – Gerard Butler/Shakira

WILL YOU BE tuning in to watch SNL any of these weeks???

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All
curious cat @ 09/12/2009 at 6:44 am

offkilter 45
sorry I mistyped your number. I understand your anxiety, sadness and disappointment. We have expectations of people who seem great, and they disappoint. We need different heroes.

Stinkylouise @ 09/12/2009 at 10:21 am

How did I manage to miss a new thread? Real life can be so inconvenient sometimes.LOL!
So Gerry will host SNL? This should have happened when 300 was released.But if it helps promote LAC, why not.
G and Shakira? Let the rumours begin, LOL. But I seriously doubt she would be interested in him.She is extremely successful in her own right and doesn’t need a faux hook-up to sell her album.She doesn’t appear to bother with that kind of nonsense.
Now, here’s something interesting. Guess who’s going to be in NY in Oct. shooting a film? Priyanka Chopra. THIS should be interesting!

Ihe Indian press will work overtime linking them again, LOL. But it will be interesting to see if the US tabloids will pick up on the story this time as well, I think when he was in India it was never mentioned in the US rags. Which shows that the US tabloids aren’t really interested in him or his dating habits unless it’s with an US A lister. TMZ didn’t even bother putting the story about him and that girl this week on their website.

the survey says.... @ 09/12/2009 at 10:51 am

Now since we have the pictures GB and Ryan Reynolds side by side, let’s do a survey. Who is better looking and who has better personality? Gerard or Ryan?

May be Gerry and Shakira will do salsa. wink wink

#54: Don’t know anything about Ryan’s personality, but the fact that he was with Alanis Morrissette and now is with Scarlett Johansson proves that his taste in women is even worse than GBs.

Stinkylouise @ 09/12/2009 at 11:35 am

@lol- The US tabloids will read:
GERRY CHEATS ON JEN WITH MYSTERY WOMAN!
JEN DUMPED AGAIN! etc……etc…..etc……LOL!
That will be the extent of their interest. The Bollywood press will be all over this. Fun times ahead.

curious cat @ 09/12/2009 at 2:27 pm

@ Stinky Louise! I knew you wouldn’t fail us! We seem to agree on Shakira too. Let the good times roll. :)

@#46:

LOL 46, so GB has always got at least 2-3 women on the go at the same time.

So this Bollywood woman will really make this big an impact when she shoots some film stuff here?
I read that they are just friends & although the press over there wanted to make it more it never was.

Stinkylouise @ 09/12/2009 at 9:56 pm

I don’t know about impact per se, but it could be alot of fun.
G will be in NY for SNL at the same time she’s filming. Since they are friends,they’ll probably meet up at some point.The Bollywood press will make a big deal out of it and the US tabloids will say that Jen has been dumped yet again. And JJ posters will love it!

Ok so personal opinion:
Megan Fox – Ugghhhh!!!!!!
Lady Gaga – WEIRD!!! But interesting
Ryan Reynolds – Funny!
U2 – Change the Record!!!
Drew Barrymore – Cool
Reginia Spektor – Never Heard Of Her
Gerard Butler – AWESOME!!!!!
Shakira – Ah Yeah!!!

Ok so personal opinion:
Megan Fox – Ugghhhh!!!!!!
Lady Gaga – WEIRD!!! But interesting
Ryan Reynolds – Funny!
U2 – Change the Record!!!
Drew Barrymore – Cool
Reginia Spektor – Never Heard Of Her
Gerard Butler – AWESOME!!!!!
Shakira – Ah Yeah!!!

No … sounds boring! Except I like Regina Spektor, might watch for that.

No thanks GB... @ 10/01/2009 at 2:11 am

S hakira is all of FIVE FEET TALL – I know her.
He won’t be into her bc she looks like a pygmy.
He likes amazons. women he can “show off.”

She is tiny dimunitive and actually…not all that cute in person. Just average.

Regina Spektor and Drew Barrymore!
F Yes! I am soo watching this.
One of my two favorite people plus SNL cast…. It’s going to be magic.

Does anyone know why Andy wasnt in the epsoide when Gerard Buttler???@Amanda:

Does anyone know why Andy wasnt on the epsoide with Gerard Buttler??

hi! I am very dissapointed in some of these actors. Gerard Butler made us believe he was a nice-woman- lover -normal joker-guy ; but in reality he turned out to be misoginistic and psicotic man who cannot stand to be talked to and hated acting more than he hates women actresses and that is saying an understatement. (He hates them actresses 10 fold just as he hates acting )
I think I met him once ( Nobody will believe in which conditions I found myself in) and this person acted more like mean and would not understand what a real normal behavior can do to improve a situation that is caotic already. Men who have too many muscles and look good on camera cannot think of themselves as gods because they are probably just like the rest of humanity. I thought this person would make everyone feel safe because his a great personality on tvbut that is not his real persona. People should get to understand he is extrememly volatile and irrational and cannot hold a normal conversation whith nobody with good intentions . I have a very bad image of him.

Trenty Brody Wilson @ 08/28/2011 at 6:40 pm

as long as they wear underwear (not Drew) NO BOXERS! I’ll watch (east coast please post caps if there any!)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All