Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson: Lots of Laughs

Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson: Lots of Laughs

Kristen Stewart and her rumored boyfriend, co-star Robert Pattinson, share a laugh together as they shoot The Twilight Saga: Eclipse in Vancouver, Canada on Wednesday (September 9).

Co-star Taylor Lautner was also spotted on set, shivering in the rain. The 17-year-old actor was also seen riding around on a motorcycle with Kristen‘s stunt double holding onto him from behind.

Earlier this week Robert and Kristen snuck into their friend Bobby Long‘s concert at The Backstage Lounge in Vancouver. Also at the show: costars Nikki Reed, who got cozy with beau Paris Latsis, and Elizabeth Reaser.

kristen stewart robert pattinson laughing 01
kristen stewart robert pattinson laughing 02
kristen stewart robert pattinson laughing 03
kristen stewart robert pattinson laughing 04
kristen stewart robert pattinson laughing 05
kristen stewart robert pattinson laughing 06
kristen stewart robert pattinson laughing 07

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All
SOFII -ARGENTINA @ 09/11/2009 at 12:16 pm

OH GOD ! I’M IN LOVE WITH ROBERT PATTINSON ! I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT HIM!!! I HATE YOU KRISTEN ! YOU’RE SO LUCKY ….
WELL I LOVE TAYLOR TOO HE’S REALLY HOT !!!!
BUT ROBERT IS THE MAN OF MY LIFE …
KRISTEN I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU’RE THE PRRETIEST WOMAN AND YOU KISSED ROBERT !! I HATE YOU I REALLY DO !

ROBERT YOU CHANGED MY LIFE !

KISSES!

Ugh, that wig is gross. It looks like what it is: a cheap wig. And what have they done with Kristen’s eyebrows? I know she over plucks them, but trying to fill them in that heavily makes things worse. Cheesy!

is that really kristen?
she actually looks cute without that ugly ass hair of hers

they are so cute together.
you might as well remove the word “rumored” from your article, cus even though rob&kris haven’t confirmed anything, we all know they are certainly boyfriend/girlfriend.

she shall remain nameless @ 09/11/2009 at 9:41 pm

#6, you’re an idiot! She’s American! You need to check your brain, let alone your ears because she does not have a British accent!

Great couple!!! can’t wait to New Moon

Kstew Rocks

I LOVE YOU KRİSTEN

deliverygirl @ 09/12/2009 at 11:44 am

Kstew 4ever

rob and kristen are soo cute!=D

I love rob, he soooo hot!!!!!

Jayckson Lucy @ 09/13/2009 at 7:59 am

ah, kristen and robert look really cute. and kristen looks really good, just as rob. i´m just not too fond of kristen´s double, but yeah we won´t see her in the movie so..
oh and i looove the new trailer of new moon. stunning.

unknown @ 09/10/2009 at 12:36 pm

He needs a nice uk girl, not a dumb american who thinks she all that one.
____
You hags are way more unattractive than any American girl, You even say so yourself.

Rob looks great. He really is the best looking man in the world and he doesn’t even have to try! Lol at Taylor though alls he ever does is show off his muscles because thats the only thing he has – he’s a boring, Hollywood stereotype where as Rob is so different and quirky.

I agree with J aramis Taylor is burnin up. Those arms need company (me)

@unknown:
psh. whatever u dont even know her, *****.
besides nothing about uk girls is better than american girls so shut your face.

is it just me or does she look like so much younger in this pic? lol

dang taylor is sooo hot. i wish i was back there on that motorcycle
;)) (wink wink)
lol

x

robert lover! @ 09/15/2009 at 10:56 am

@unknown: I disagree as I think they make an awesome couple. Me being a british person myself, not all americans are “dumb”…

Robpattinsonlova10 @ 09/16/2009 at 5:24 am

ROB IS THE HOTTEST GUY I’VE EVA SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i must admit i have 2 say Kirsten Stewart and Robert Pattinson are one of the cutest couples i know!!! Aren’t they just soooooooo cute 2getha. I think so. They’re probably they best celeb. couple i know.

Robpattinsonlova10 @ 09/16/2009 at 5:25 am

ROB PATTINSON IS THE HOTTEST GUY I’VE EVA SEEN!!!

@Mia:

You’re sooo right! ROB is sooo diffrent he’s unique..

He reminds me young Johnny Depp!

Ally!! :) @ 09/21/2009 at 6:40 am

GASP!!!!! I SWEAR THERE FILMING THE PART WHERE JACOB VISITS THEM AT SCHOOL!!!! But what’s bella doing on the bike?
GASP! Maybe it’s the part where Jacob steals bella from her highschool!
OMG!!!!!!

When New Moon opens, I’m leaving planet earth because every girl on earth will get wet and make theaters everywhere moist from Rob and Taylor’s shirts off. Then, the moisture in the air will seep out into the outside create mold everywhere that we’ll all die. Adios!

aww!! they are so cute together. lucky Kristen!! i’m jealous of her but they are so good together!! i like them both

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All