'Vampire Diaries' Premieres Tonight!

'Vampire Diaries' Premieres Tonight!

Sara Canning, Nina Dobrev, Candice Accola and Kayla Ewell lean on each other in this sexy new photo shoot to promote their new series Vampire Diaries, premiering TONIGHT.

Pictured below are the male leads of the blood-sucking series: Ian Somerhalder (Damon) and Paul Wesley (Stefan).

Vampire Diaries premieres TONIGHT (September 10) @ 8PM ET/PT on The CW. Tune in to see how the the love triangle pans out between the lovely Elena (Dobrev) and brothers Stefan and Damon.

vampire diaries premiere 01
vampire diaries premiere 02
vampire diaries premiere 03
vampire diaries premiere 04
vampire diaries premiere 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

They filmed this show in Monroe,Ga. This photo shoot is from Highway 11 and Highway 78. My friend was an extra on this show.
Can’t wait to watch it!

can’t wait to see it tonight!

Nina Dobrev is so stunning! Omg it’s finally here!

Tyler Shields takes the best photos. Yes I am a super fan. Will be watching tonight…

wed mother @ 09/10/2009 at 3:58 pm

This show is getting really bad reviews.

Whats with all this vamp stuff going on?

Just a bunch of cute girl and hot boys…….What’s the buzz?? Oh yeah, like most tv shows actually…..what the hell am I saying?! Personally? not interested at all…..I don’t care about vampires diaries or true blood, wtf. What is it with vampires nowadays?! Robert Pattinson was damn fugly as fugg in Harry Potter 4 and nobody cared about him at all…..and now just becausen he’s in some vampire flick, everybody drools over him. It must be nice to be chosen to be photoshopped and put in the spotlight like this! OMG wtf?! I’m gonna stop there. This is not hating btw…..I mean, I didn’t mean Rob was fugly, he’s just not my type and I don’t see what’s the hype but anyway. This show? I smell how it sucks right now!

i’ve been waitting for it for so long!!!

Another vampire show?

This looks cool:)

who cares??

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/10/2009 at 4:41 pm

lets see…
love story + ugly vampires + not twilight = disaster.
buh bye.

im counting down the min until it comes on!!!!!!! I CAN”T WAIT!!!! channel 47 at 8:00!!!YAY

retrobanana @ 09/10/2009 at 5:30 pm

before true blood before twilight there was BUFFY.

The end.

love nina but reminds me too much of twilight . not for me =(

actually,

before true blood, before twilight AND before buffy… there was THE VAMPIRE DIARIES.

the book was written way before– the tv show just took awhile to develop. all the other vampire sensations should look upon this as a senior :P

aNNABELLE @ 09/10/2009 at 6:01 pm

ya but the books sucked.

aNNABELLE @ 09/10/2009 at 6:01 pm

i thought they were filming in vancouver as well.

Seriously, CW should be called the “Remake Channel”. Who’s the writing team for them? They can’t find originality anywhere so they gotta bring back 90210, Melrose Place, and now jumpin’ the Vampire boat….

the only reason the CW made it a television show is because of twilight. so yes the books might have been out first, but this probably would have never been made a show if twilight hadnt been so big. so for me, i feel the cw is trying to cash in on the vampire fame. It does look like a decent show but unfortunately for them, they’re on the CW. And even if the network wont admit it, all of their original shows (including GG) have all be failures.

why are u people argueing over this?? why must u compare crap. one does not have to be better then the other grow up its just a tv show.

hello zombie @ 09/10/2009 at 7:22 pm

VAMPIRE DIARIES! not twilight.
VAMP-IRE DI-AR-IES
TWO DIFFERENT THINGS RETARDS!
vampire diaries rule
twilight is crap! 2
totally different things……..
Vampire Diaries are 1990s
Twilight 2000′s…. k?

hello zombie @ 09/10/2009 at 7:24 pm

@retrobanana: only can be one vampire show?

This is no Trueblood

Just watched it… I loved it! I’m not usually into the prime time “teen” shows, but i liked it!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All